Define What A Troll Is & Name 3 IC Trolls

Options
1235»

Comments

• Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess I would define a troll as someone who is deliberately antagonistic. There's no point listing names.

riddlerap wrote: »
    Huruma back but hiding. weak.

I'm not hiding. I just didn't go out of my way to tell anyone what my old account was. Why would I, who would care?

Huruma would be a good example of a troll, if he wasn't actually living the ? he was preaching.

I don't live what I 'preached' but I wasn't trolling, most of the time. Or some of the time. When I was trolling I was insulting people, not stating opinions most people disagree with.

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »
    I guess I would define a troll as someone who is deliberately antagonistic. There's no point listing names.

I'm not hiding. I just didn't go out of my way to tell anyone what my old account was. Why would I, who would care?

Huruma would be a good example of a troll, if he wasn't actually living the ? he was preaching.

I don't live what I 'preached' but I wasn't trolling, most of the time. Or some of the time. When I was trolling I was insulting people, not stating opinions most people disagree with.

O ok
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*watch list*
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap caught feelings tho....in my first year of posting I was sucked in many times...

S

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So....Hurama just decided to out himself huh?

lol @ the lengths....the lengths.....
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont hang out with pedoers
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bad wording on my part.

What I meant by you "lived what you preached" was that your arguments on the ic weren't just for show, anyone could go on your Tumblr or another site and see that you have made the exact same arguments on those sites.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was never a troll....just a real ? that said the things most posters thought but were too ? to actually say....word.

Say g Did you go see bobby when he was in da county jail??
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Da
    Lyrical
    Bandit
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with what many in this thread have alluded to regarding the context, which people here use"troll".

Coming from forums I've been apart, I've realized the universal definition of an internet troll is definitely misconstrued on this site sometimes. Contrary to popular opinion most trolls usually have at least a modicum of intelligence and the best trolls usually are fairly intelligent or ingenious. Some also have a consistent gimmick/persona.

Anyway, a poster I haven't seen mentioned yet who genuinely trolls sometimes is Supreme_Gentleman and I'm fairly confident that Kindred poster is a troll (harmless gimmick though).

Then there are some who unintentionally troll periodically like DoU, BCotton, Gorilla, Shadyteam and SixGwad etc.

FWIW there's also posters who'll troll infrequently but ultimately venture more toward the comedy/shock humor category like DSanchez, OConflict, DZorrow etc.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Iceberg Taylor and Infamous (same person) a true troll.
    Dude uses about 5 (Chi-Town Bully, it's John B , Iceberg Taylor, Infamous114 and some others AHH takes down and it says banned user)different aliases and will search your other posts out and flag them for no reason or call it spam when you're making a comment.
    Posted a comment and within 2 minutes had 5 emoji's from all his aliases. Reason I know they're his aliases is cause on my comments on different threads, he's using the same 5 names to emoji.
    I'm sitting here thinking about how lame this ? is to have to hurry up and sign out and reopen a new username and go back in and find the thread again 5 times just to put up a flag or spam or wack. sad.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »
    Dude uses about 5 (Chi-Town Bully, it's John B , Iceberg Taylor, Infamous114 and some others AHH takes down and it says banned user)different aliases and will search your other posts out and flag them for no reason or call it spam when you're making a comment.
    Posted a comment and within 2 minutes had 5 emoji's from all his aliases. Reason I know they're his aliases is cause on my comments on different threads, he's using the same 5 names to emoji.
    I'm sitting here thinking about how lame this ? is to have to hurry up and sign out and reopen a new username and go back in and find the thread again 5 times just to put up a flag or spam or wack. sad.

No way. I've had beef with 3 out the 4 tho... interesting. Had to give you feelings tho.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, what ever happened to CB? Is he on the Coli now?
  • luke1733
    Options

No way. I've had beef with 3 out the 4 tho... interesting. Had to give you feelings tho.

Really though, you know what I'm saying and you ain't co signing? You know a dude posing as 5 people commenting and emoji'ing himself is some tru computer ? type ? .
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Really though, you know what I'm saying and you ain't co signing? You know a dude posing as 5 people commenting and emoji'ing himself is some tru computer ? type ? .

I find it interesting but its a reach. I'm not going down that wormhole. I don't care about this ? that much to over concern myself. So feelings.
  • luke1733
    edited May 2015
    Options
    again signs of a troll on infamous 114, on a different thread and muthafucka follows me here 2, checking my replies to see what I post on other threads type due. these dudes following ass like they outta prison. I don't care about it but it is funny as in ?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol @ me following you. I saw dudes clowning you in the NBA thread and got linked to this thread. Lol @ you thinking a bunch of posters thinking your posts are trash are just one poster and his aliases.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    @deathzorrow or whatever his name is.

Best troll I've seen on here...

I almost listed him,

Shady team was a good unintentional troll,

Most posters from Europe are borderline trolls

Sanchez
    Shady
    Lady zee
    Lemmy

foh
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Earlbarrettsmith Goat troll i've come across on here
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JR and Sanchez might be 1a and 1b.

That ? JR will start a thread with the most ridiculous ? though..

"Yo as I stepped off my G5 onto the backs of a hunnid wetbacks... A thought crossed my mind about the new Drake album.."