Sandow? The ?

No dallas? No pop(sadly)

Kane and J&J? Smfh

Killing rollins

Comments

• Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they're making Reigns look strong, thats what...
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bray and rusev ran into cena. you know how that goes

Barrett was allegedly supposed to get his 10th IC title reign after winning KOTR but he ? somebody off and is getting buried instead

sandow has been a comedy character for the last year, and for the rest of his wwe career that's all he ever will be

and I mentioned it weeks ago. kane and j&j interfering in every Rollins match reminds me of when DX/evolution interfered in every triple h match. and those are obviously bad memories
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Its WWE, they can do whatever and their fans will continue b watching it like crackheads. On that note., they are doing some things right.

It will never be perfect, but it s not like yall gonna start talkingbabout TNA, Lucha, and ROH on Wedbesday night.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Its WWE, they can do whatever and their fans will continue b watching it like crackheads. On that note., they are doing some things right.

It will never be perfect, but it s not like yall gonna start talking about TNA, Lucha, and ROH on Wedbesday night.

Sure as hell not

I been through the ? that went on with this company in the early to mid 90's, what's going on now doesn't come near as bad as it was back then.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lucha underground is dope. I've only been watching for two months and it's def. a better overall show than raw

but lol at watching TNA
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It will never be perfect, but it s not like yall gonna start talking about TNA, Lucha, and ROH on Wedbesday night.

Sure as hell not

I been through the ? that went on with this company in the early to mid 90's, what's going on now doesn't come near as bad as it was back then.

WWE ain't perfect but they have so much talent and, for the most part, its hit or miss with storylines. Is it perfect? No. Is it better than yrs past? I think so. I just feel some wrestling fans complain just to complain. Never satisfied.
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    jamiefoxxhairline Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    full?d=1429595077 rolling over in his grave
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lucha and nxt killin raw and smackdown right now, and take over specials main thing that helps it keep up with lucha
  • mikelewis2
    mikelewis2 Members Posts: 26 ✭✭
    Options
    I may be in the minority, but I love how they are booking Rollins to be protected, and the ? title wins. I love him being a weasel.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mikelewis2 wrote: »
    I may be in the minority, but I love how they are booking Rollins to be protected, and the ? title wins. I love him being a weasel.

Seth isn't being protected, he's got pinned clean more than once in title and non title matches by Dean, i like Ambrose and have nothin against him but it's wack bc as Dean is pinning him and gettin shine they're goin out their way to make Roman look stronger than both of them and its makin the Champ Seth look as if he was the weakest ? in the Shield and everybody knows dude was the best with Dean being a close 2nd....
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

Seth isn't being protected, he's got pinned clean more than once in title and non title matches by Dean, i like Ambrose and have nothin against him but it's wack bc as Dean is pinning him and gettin shine they're goin out their way to make Roman look stronger than both of them and its makin the Champ Seth look as if he was the weakest ? in the Shield and everybody knows dude was the best with Dean being a close 2nd....

Iyo best means winning clean the most? That's not how it works, that's not how any of this works.
  • blu197
    Options

Iyo best means winning clean the most? That's not how it works, that's not how any of this works.

tf you talkin about?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

tf you talkin about?

You're saying Seth is the best, there fore he should win clean more.. like I said..thats not how it works.
  • blu197
    Options

tf you talkin about?

You're saying Seth is the best, there fore he should win clean more.. like I said..thats not how it works.

Never said he should win clean, I'm sayin he shouldn't be losing clean or off distractions so much if he's the Champ heel or face, he's already got pinned atleast 5 times since he's had the belt tf kinda ? is that....
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    he shouldnt lose as much but he's a chicken ? heel, winning ? is what they do for heat
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    full?d=1429595077 rolling over in his grave

He still alive bro bro.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    charles barkley