THE OFFICIAL REHAB THREAD

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same would go for lean though. If you only do lean once every few months, whatever damage was done should be healed after a week or so.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna try it.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    And I'm from Texas where we been sippin before it was popular

cs, ? been sppin in FLA for over 20 years

now its just the popular thing to do
    ? on the real the South in general been on drank. Now NY, Cali, Chi cats on that ? heavy. No hate just facts.

Y'all really proud of killing yourselves ? ? Y'all ? on that water down south, I hope that ? don't migrate up north. It's as bad as ? .
    If U sip drank in moderation it's really no problem. I've been sipping since HS and have never became addicted 2 it. I'll do it every few months cuz cats taxing on that ? . I do the drug. I don't let the drug do me n/h and as far as getting wet, I've never ? with that before

lol.

"if you sip drank in moderation its really no problem".

i mean the damage to your body is going to be what it is regardless of how often you do it.
    Quick question. Do you drink alcohol? Alcohol damages your body in ways you couldn't even imagine. And people seem to think there's nothing wrong with drinking

Alcohol does not damage you unless you get inebriated everyday.
    I'm currently in an outpatient rehab for alcohol so I beg to differ. But then again everyone is different. I'm no way saying that lean is a good thing, because hip hop has lost a few good ones to drank. Hell I've know a few cats who have OD'd on it. If you get hooked on that ? your ? . Cats who get addicted 2 it and can't find it will just end up taking oxys or hydros and just get hooked on pills
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smoke about 3oz a month and play with molly in the summertime
  • Mr_Vicodin81G

? on the real the South in general been on drank. Now NY, Cali, Chi cats on that ? heavy. No hate just facts.

Y'all really proud of killing yourselves ? ? Y'all ? on that water down south, I hope that ? don't migrate up north. It's as bad as ? .
    If U sip drank in moderation it's really no problem. I've been sipping since HS and have never became addicted 2 it. I'll do it every few months cuz cats taxing on that ? . I do the drug. I don't let the drug do me n/h and as far as getting wet, I've never ? with that before

lol.

i mean the damage to your body is going to be what it is regardless of how often you do it.
    Quick question. Do you drink alcohol? Alcohol damages your body in ways you couldn't even imagine. And people seem to think there's nothing wrong with drinking

I don't drink that often.

But I'm aware of what the ? does. I'm not gonna pretend like the ? is "safe".

The ? is ALL poison. I'm not about to put down one vice to make another one seem better.
    I feel ya bro nh props
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tussinnex cough syrup>>>>>> Codiene and promethazine

You stand behind the middle school and sip it with the 7th graders too. Lol. Cough syrup tho. Btfu
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nvrmind. That's the ? with the hydrocodone in it.

• Mr_Vicodin81G
    Nvrmind. That's the ? with the hydrocodone in it.
    Yeah I ? with tha yella.purple overrated
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? dizz always got some ? ass story or some long drawn out ? to say before the point

Ole police ass screen shottin snitchin ass ? .....right click real fast for a thread ass ?
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Lol yall fools that wacked me for saying Tussinex is better than codeine are either fake sippers or just doing it cuz "codiene" is the in thang. That yella way more potent than that purple
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol yall fools that wacked me for saying Tussinex is better than codeine are either fake sippers or just doing it cuz "codiene" is the in thang. That yella way more potent than that purple

i know big sippers that still prefer purp...some just like the taste and color imo

it also depends on the person....the purp is mixed with an antihistamine (promethazine) which hits some harder than others (adds to the slow-mo feeling and heavy breathing) but most people think its just the codeine....the yellow is straight hydrocodone and tylenol which are both pain relievers....if you have any type of ? tolerance the yellow should do you better
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    HafBayked wrote: »

i know big sippers that still prefer purp...some just like the taste and color imo

it also depends on the person....the purp is mixed with an antihistamine (promethazine) which hits some harder than others (adds to the slow-mo feeling and heavy breathing) but most people think its just the codeine....the yellow is straight hydrocodone and tylenol which are both pain relievers....if you have any type of ? tolerance the yellow should do you better
    Yeah you right. I do like to take hydros so that's prolly the reason I digg it more than the purp. And for some reason around my way the yella is easier 2 come across than the purp
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What prescriptions yall on this weekend?
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blatalian wrote: »
    Trees...no more and no less unless we counting my Hennessy. I got a pill phobia so I'm not swallowing ? (nh). This white cat at my job always tried talking me into trying shrooms but I'm allergic to so much ? I never tried those either lol...There was a point when a bunch of my ? started ? wit' powder...not tha kid tho...? all day...? put that here...for ME and YOU...Peace

U musta had mushrooms on that digoirnos before u took that selfie

Ya ? ?? Doin powder?? You 52 yrs old fam?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol.

Alcohol does not damage you unless you get inebriated everyday .

Welp
    [img]http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/? -obama.jpg?cdf920[/img]
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tha_bride22

^^^ Is likely high right now...
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friends have labeled me towelie from south park... My drug intake is limited in variety.. I've just been smoking daily for the past 12 years though..

Weed, x on special occasions, very little liquor.. I think I'm pretty mild though :)

Gonna try shrooms soon though... Just found a connect
  • thatboydizz
    edited August 2015
    My friends have labeled me towelie from south park... My drug intake is limited in variety.. I've just been smoking daily for the past 12 years though..
    Weed, x on special occasions, very little liquor.. I think I'm pretty mild though :)
    Gonna try shrooms soon though... Just found a connect

You like smackin pills bride?? I havent smacked in a long time

I remember those blue dolphins and naked ladies a lot of good times and long nights
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

this was too real for tv,

they needa play this in rehab
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »

this was too real for tv,

they needa play this in rehab

He was getting down though! Lol

@dizz, I haven't done it in years but I used to pop every new year's in my twenties we had blue smurfs out here and dolphins. Couldn't do those double stacks though.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best X pill ive ever taken was an orange footprint. Or a Green Pistol. They were both big as hell we called them "Quad stacks" Only took 1 of them whenever i did them, had me higher than when i would take 3 blue dolphins or Blue optimus primes (shaped like the optimus prime helmet, they were cool pills lol)
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cop like I'm selling but it's my personal. I drink like I'm stressing but I'm addicted.

Gateway drugs have become chasers to level me out when I'm dealing with the main attraction.

When you ask who's the biggest drug addict, I assume you're asking who's in the most pain. Addiction is a sickness and I suffer daily.

The worst part of my affliction is the amount of love I have for the substances that are killing me slowly.

A blissful death meant for only the chosen.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? salvia. ? was legal for a min til folks caught on. K2 will give u brain damage foreal
  • thatboydizz
    The perfect tempo for life itself.

http://youtu.be/WDipRPRP454

image.jpg
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Right now i have mo weed than panic pack.

only the conscious enlightened know what i mean.

q442AWn-s560764354612612221-p5-i4-w960.jpeg_tn.jpg