How do i change my DNA?

supergangster
supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
I did some dumb ? yesterday and I hav not sleep since that. I need to change my DNA how I do that?

Comments

• supergangster
  • supergangster
    I just want to say this is not about abusing women. I am a muslim and I got 100% respect for women.
  • supergangster
    edited June 2015
    A friend had a baby and I look like him in his passport . He is unemployed so we use the system. If he's on paper is not the father of the child and lives with his girl and have children in the house so he receives $ 150 a month. The thing is that I went and left my DNA with his passport because he wants to get money every month even though he is the real father. We cheated the system. We get money, now I'll get a sum of this money . In Sweden , you get money of the child until it turns 18 if u live with the child and not being the father.

I went to the social home and pretend to be the guy who is the real father. I show my passport and they took my DNA, bloodshit everything. I went their with his girl and baby because it would look proffesional. But they asked me so many questions like "Why dont you think you are the father"? ? WHATAFUCK I was laughin so much that it looked suspect. The baby started crying and ? .. In the end they told me to write my signature thats where i think i got busted.. ? how would i know this ? signature?
  • supergangster
    edited June 2015
    i think it would go fast just show the passport and finished but this people took my blood they put something in my mouth and they asked me100 questions nah ? that minutes was the worst in my life..

it was around 15mins

? that ? i better have my money asap if this fails and i go to jail naaa
  • supergangster
    Please read the things I write i'm serious 100%. I am not joking.
  • supergangster
    DWO wrote: »
    real talk, you have to first drain your body of all blood,

and after you do that replace it with the blood of whatever new dna you want...

but the very first step is to completely drain your body....

your body has to get used to having no dna first before you introduce a new one...

you might get a little dizzy while draining your blood, but keep going...trust me this works....take a nap if you get a little sleepy..it'll help the dizziness pass...

this works 10 times outta 10, trust me

? man that sounds really crazy do i really need to do this?

how long it takes? maybe dont i have alot of time
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
  • supergangster
    edited June 2015
    Nah I will keep being on The Reason in my 10 years on this site ive been makin like 10 posts outside the reason
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gotta eat a ? and swallow the ? . The dna will go inside you and beat out your dna. So you'll have that new dna you're trina get. It's the only way.

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao. ? got me crying laughing at work. ? yall man.
  • Dirty McGirty
    Dirty McGirty Members Posts: 185 ✭✭
    i think it would go fast just show the passport and finished but this people took my blood they put something in my mouth and they asked me100 questions nah ? that minutes was the worst in my life..

it was around 15mins

? that ? i better have my money asap if this fails and i go to jail naaa

They took your blood and put something in your mouth?

Probably took some bad shrooms, then caught a tiger uppercut and got dicked down in an alley - walk it off g.
  • Dirty McGirty
    Dirty McGirty Members Posts: 185 ✭✭
    Lol @ the thread title btw - I hear that if you cut ur feet and put on some salt filled socks it purifys ur DNA from the bottom up
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know a guy that knows a guy who's friends wit his homeboy's baby mama cousin's stepdaddy who can hook you up for the low low for $57.89 and an EBT Card.

Holla at me if you want their info.
  • supergangster
  • supergangster
    If we make it om gonna get some money.. U mad
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off&On wrote: »
    Had a chick tell me, shes starting to think like me. Cause she swallowed enough DNA

Was gonna tell that ? to suck a homeless dude ? but u ran with the concept lol
  • supergangster
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where the hoes at mayne