Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was just writing down a couple of thoughts and I wanted to share this with you all.

(In the spoiler)
    First let me state my views regarding this matter before you begin to get defensive and create your own ideas of what I believe in.

I do not hate white people as individuals. I do not want to ? YOU nor do I approve of white genocide.

I believe that this country is a country that caters to white people.

I believe white supremacy is the definition of the United States of America.

I believe the media is used to continually brainwash this nation and continually condition our minds to think that “whites are superior and anything else is not”.

I believe the media is a main source for the reason why people are ignorant and blind to the issues that people of color face in this nation.

I believe that you simply CANNOT understand our situation if you are not a person of color… even if “your bestfriend is black”.

I believe that white privilege in America exists.

I believe that the media has conditioned the majority of the public’s mind into thinking that “blacks are unsuccessful because we choose to be and would rather be on welfare and rob, shoot, and steal, things rather than earn them”….. but we are set up to fail in this country. Although laws and policies for discrimination exists, they are still broken every single day when a non-white applicant walks into the interview room. Or when a person with a non-white name submits their resume. If you deny this still happens today or say that it doesn’t happen so often…. YOU are a part of the problem.

In a perfect world, violence is not the answer… but this is not a perfect world. This nation was BUILT on violence. Native Americans wiped out mercilessly. Slavery. War after war. The way that the “white man” conquered what they conquered was solely with the use of violence.

If you find yourself being defensive about racial issues... it’s not your fault. This is the way that the media has conditioned you to think. You are subconsciously defending white supremacy in the United States.

What about black on black violence you say?...... what about it? The media continues to demonize blacks with hopes of infiltrating your mind and making you believe that “blacks” are the problem. This gives people a pre-conceived idea that “blacks” are no-good which creates fear within the white public.

Blacks are not seen as individuals in the media, yet are always grouped together giving the idea that “all blacks are the same, violent, uneducated, fatherless, ghetto, unproductive” group of people. The reality is that the ONLY thing that we share in common is the color of our skin.

Why does black on black crime exist? The White supremacy of this country. Now, I am not making excuses for those who committed the crimes.. but ask yourself…. WHY are the penitentiaries MAINLY filled with blacks? … If you answered that with “because black people are no good” then YOU are a part of the problem.
    The system sets us up to fail.

When people of color can’t get a job based on their skin color… many are forced to resort to illegal ways of ensuring that their families are fed… or to just “get ahead”. Many see this as wrong…. But so is the many unethical ways that the white supremacists of this country work hard keep colors are the bottom and never gain any power in this nation.

Yes, this is a “free” country... but it is a country that is run by white supremacists. It is only free to those who are white.

Power is everything.
    Political power.
    Media power.
    Economic power.

Yes, our president is “black”… does that mean that all of these issues have resolved? Does racism no longer exist? If you truly believe this… then YOU are a part of the problem.

If you feel a certain way when a black person enters the room, sits by you, or enters the elevator with you….even pulls up in the car next to you…. Or when you drive through a predominately black neighborhood…. THIS is the work of the white supremacy in the United States. They want to instill FEAR into your mind and make you think that BLACK people are the ENEMY.

Here are some resources that you can use if YOU want to try to understand the issues of this nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZKWkhnSb5k (When watching this video… if you get angry or defensive…. Watch it again and again and AGAIN until you understand the message. The correct feeling should be SYMPATHY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYM1o8QIk6c (Denial is only making the problem worst)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3JtV5VnU-s (Reading the comment sections on youtube and yahoo shows how racism STILL exists just as much as it did years ago)

This is a comment made 56 minutes ago on (06/21/2015) by a white male:
    Kieran Appleby 56 minutes ago
    +Anthonyg Gordon I mean this with every moral fibre of my heart, but the average black person is not as good as the average white person. White people don't want to talk about race because if we were to simply state the obvious it would hurt your feelings. Most white people are much more intelligent than you folk. You honestly should accept this. We cannot live in the same world, where social policy says that we are equal. We are separated by 50,000 years, and I do meet black people on a regular basis who are half human. Do you honestly believe that white people are so dumb that they cannot look past a superficial thing like skin colour? It was never about skin colour, but what can you do but keep recycling "the big lie."

Kieran represents a large group of people in the United States that are continuously being brainwashed by the media and white supremacists of this country.

His ignorance is astounding and contradictions in his words are prevalent.

He says “Do you honestly believe that white people are so dumb that they cannot look past a superficial thing like skin colour? It was never about skin colour,”, yet in his first sentence he says “but the average black person is not as good as the average white person.”. He is unknowingly judging blacks based off the color of their skin alone and is generalizing blacks. Saying that whites are “better than” and “more intelligent” than blacks based off of their skin color alone. Living a life with white privilege will make whites feel this way. They feel they are superior to any race because of the white supremacy of this country.

I am open to opinions and other things you feel can be added.

Thanks.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    20150620_230357_zpsnnmrmh14.jpg

Bout to go tip sum skrippas
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Off&On wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I was just writing down a couple of thoughts and I wanted to share this with you all.

(In the spoiler)
    First let me state my views regarding this matter before you begin to get defensive and create your own ideas of what I believe in.

I do not hate white people as individuals. I do not want to ? YOU nor do I approve of white genocide.

I believe the media is used to continually brainwash this nation and continually condition our minds to think that “whites are superior and anything else is not”.

I believe the media is a main source for the reason why people are ignorant and blind to the issues that people of color face in this nation.

I believe that you simply CANNOT understand our situation if you are not a person of color… even if “your bestfriend is black”.

I believe that the media has conditioned the majority of the public’s mind into thinking that “blacks are unsuccessful because we choose to be and would rather be on welfare and rob, shoot, and steal, things rather than earn them”….. but we are set up to fail in this country. Although laws and policies for discrimination exists, they are still broken every single day when a non-white applicant walks into the interview room. Or when a person with a non-white name submits their resume. If you deny this still happens today or say that it doesn’t happen so often…. YOU are a part of the problem.

In a perfect world, violence is not the answer… but this is not a perfect world. This nation was BUILT on violence. Native Americans wiped out mercilessly. Slavery. War after war. The way that the “white man” conquered what they conquered was solely with the use of violence.

If you find yourself being defensive about racial issues... it’s not your fault. This is the way that the media has conditioned you to think. You are subconsciously defending white supremacy in the United States.

What about black on black violence you say?...... what about it? The media continues to demonize blacks with hopes of infiltrating your mind and making you believe that “blacks” are the problem. This gives people a pre-conceived idea that “blacks” are no-good which creates fear within the white public.

Blacks are not seen as individuals in the media, yet are always grouped together giving the idea that “all blacks are the same, violent, uneducated, fatherless, ghetto, unproductive” group of people. The reality is that the ONLY thing that we share in common is the color of our skin.

Why does black on black crime exist? The White supremacy of this country. Now, I am not making excuses for those who committed the crimes.. but ask yourself…. WHY are the penitentiaries MAINLY filled with blacks? … If you answered that with “because black people are no good” then YOU are a part of the problem.

When people of color can’t get a job based on their skin color… many are forced to resort to illegal ways of ensuring that their families are fed… or to just “get ahead”. Many see this as wrong…. But so is the many unethical ways that the white supremacists of this country work hard keep colors are the bottom and never gain any power in this nation.

Yes, this is a “free” country... but it is a country that is run by white supremacists. It is only free to those who are white.

Power is everything.
    Political power.
    Media power.
    Economic power.

Yes, our president is “black”… does that mean that all of these issues have resolved? Does racism no longer exist? If you truly believe this… then YOU are a part of the problem.

If you feel a certain way when a black person enters the room, sits by you, or enters the elevator with you….even pulls up in the car next to you…. Or when you drive through a predominately black neighborhood…. THIS is the work of the white supremacy in the United States. They want to instill FEAR into your mind and make you think that BLACK people are the ENEMY.

Here are some resources that you can use if YOU want to try to understand the issues of this nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZKWkhnSb5k (When watching this video… if you get angry or defensive…. Watch it again and again and AGAIN until you understand the message. The correct feeling should be SYMPATHY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYM1o8QIk6c (Denial is only making the problem worst)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3JtV5VnU-s (Reading the comment sections on youtube and yahoo shows how racism STILL exists just as much as it did years ago)

+Anthonyg Gordon I mean this with every moral fibre of my heart, but the average black person is not as good as the average white person. White people don't want to talk about race because if we were to simply state the obvious it would hurt your feelings. Most white people are much more intelligent than you folk. You honestly should accept this. We cannot live in the same world, where social policy says that we are equal. We are separated by 50,000 years, and I do meet black people on a regular basis who are half human. Do you honestly believe that white people are so dumb that they cannot look past a superficial thing like skin colour? It was never about skin colour, but what can you do but keep recycling "the big lie."

Kieran represents a large group of people in the United States that are continuously being brainwashed by the media and white supremacists of this country.

He says “Do you honestly believe that white people are so dumb that they cannot look past a superficial thing like skin colour? It was never about skin colour,”, yet in his first sentence he says “but the average black person is not as good as the average white person.”. He is unknowingly judging blacks based off the color of their skin alone and is generalizing blacks. Saying that whites are “better than” and “more intelligent” than blacks based off of their skin color alone. Living a life with white privilege will make whites feel this way. They feel they are superior to any race because of the white supremacy of this country.

Thanks.

No disrespect but ur beliefs are well known facts

Ofcourse they are.

As soon as we get a good majority of people to believe and understand this, then that's when change can happen.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In 300 when they killed dudes son right after he went Ham in the fight so bogus

6uq1rat.gif
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

(In the spoiler)

Power is everything.
    Political power.
    Media power.
    Economic power.

Thanks.
    So this is why I was called the male version of Khaleesi. .
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited June 2015
    Options

(In the spoiler)

Power is everything.
    Political power.
    Media power.
    Economic power.

Thanks.

Bae (and I'm gonna call you this no matter if you want me to or not), we as blacks are also racists against ourselves at times as much as any other race. The way we deal with each other, the way we rationalize how we deal with each other.

Unfortunately, the biggest mistake I feel we make as humans is, that we don't look at each person as an individuals, with individual experiences and individualistic mindsets, moral, values that causes us to be who we are instead of looking at each other as one mono racial group of blacks. We are all enemies and friends in different ways (how many of us don't , can't, and refuse to get along here after 3 or more years here for whatever reason?) cant be explained simply by racial divide, cuz we've already been divided in some form.

All I can try to do is treat others the way I would want to be treated, let go of past differences, but never forget, and continue to educate myself to better me and to put myself in a position to better all those around me.

Life is too short, and will out evolve all of us.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man homeboy caught feelings and snitched on his man in Gangs of New York...glad they killed him
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    weightlifter.gif

The ? is my excuse now?
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    weightlifter.gif

The ? is my excuse now?

I wonder if she can work tha pole tho
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just rolled the GOAT joint that i wish i took a pic of.

Herb
    Piled on with Keef or kief, not sure how its spelled (the thc crystals without bud)
    Then we took some shatter and rolled it into a worm shape and put it in there then rolled it all together.

Should be illegal to be this high.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Herb
    Piled on with Keef or kief, not sure how its spelled (the thc crystals without bud)
    Then we took some shatter and rolled it into a worm shape and put it in there then rolled it all together.

Why you dont be at the battle rap thread anymore? by the way yes can dip the chicken in their too.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    It's already 1:23am?

Damn time flies when you're watching every Royal Rumble ever
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    weightlifter.gif

The ? is my excuse now?

I wonder if she can work tha pole tho

One arm chicks give the best hand jobs.

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Herb

Why you dont be at the battle rap thread anymore? by the way yes can dip the chicken in their too.

I aint really been watching battle rap all that much tbh. I aint seen a battle that ive enjoyed since Hollow vs Lux. Im sure ive overlooked many battles but ? has gone too pop for me. Ill come back to it eventually, but for right now my hearts just not in it.

Thanks, we dont have chicken and waffle places up here. Odd combination but id like to try it one day.
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lift blunts not weights
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching Legends of the Fist:Return of Chen Zhen . Been on my Donnie Yen movies this weekend
  • MistyKnight
    Options

Thanks.

Bae (and I'm gonna call you this no matter if you want me to or not), we as blacks are also racists against ourselves at times as much as any other race. The way we deal with each other, the way we rationalize how we deal with each other.

Unfortunately, the biggest mistake I feel we make as humans is, that we don't look at each person as an individuals, with individual experiences and individualistic mindsets, moral, values that causes us to be who we are instead of looking at each other as one mono racial group of blacks. We are all enemies and friends in different ways (how many of us don't , can't, and refuse to get along here after 3 or more years here for whatever reason?) cant be explained simply by racial divide, cuz we've already been divided in some form.

All I can try to do is treat others the way I would want to be treated, let go of past differences, but never forget, and continue to educate myself to better me and to put myself in a position to better all those around me.

Life is too short, and will out evolve all of us.

What you're doing is attempting to deflect off of the real issue that stands. The white supremacy of this country has lead you to think this way in order to defend them.

Comparing blacks against blacks vs the white supremacy in this country against blacks is like comparing the tooth fairy vs a dentist. One is reality... And one is a distraction.

The reason why blacks can be against blacks is because the media and this nation has conditioned us to think and feel that blacks are inferior and those who are weak minded will believe so... Thus they will "self hate" and be against their own race.

But to be technical.... There's no such thing as a black person being racist against black people. It just does not exist.

Racism includes having power... And because this country runs by white supremacy... Blacks dont have that power. This also defines why blacks cant be racist against whites. Prejudice... Yes. But not racist.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited June 2015
    Options

I just wanna ? you. You talk too much, but... that's nice, wtf are you goig to do about it though, besides type about it? You call it deflecting, I think your aim is more useless than you actually think.

But ok you want to focus on whites burying blacks , posting vids I posted b4 you. I know where you coming from, but our focus is different. It has nothing to do with "white conditioning". I understand how the "system" works for the non elite aka average too.

I know they want to give us lower test scores, i know they want to leave us economically challenged, i know they want us to have unnecesssary drugs and surgeries to permenantly mess up our health. i know all that ? , my point is education and bettering yourself and teaching is the key, wtf are you ACTUALLY GONNA do about it besides typing these essays?
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Khaleesi

Ok so now you have to think further.

You can say WHITE ADVANTAGES but not anymore WHITE SUPREMACY. Cause believe if they had the supremacy you wouldnt be here postin.

Black people in America and other western societies keep on losing for the most cause they belive from the begining that they will lose regardless.

Selling druggs to in your own community is a sign of desperation and community suicidal behavior. Money is important but the way to acquire it is important too. If black america keeps on going neo capitalistic when it comes to money it will lose. If black america keeps on doing whatever to PROVE SOMETHING TO WHITE PEOPLE it has already lost. Cause it has accept white people as a standard, something to equate. That comes from the hairstyle changing to call those black who havnt succeeded lazy and failure just like a fox news anchor.

How many decades will pass till yall understand that these mind processes dont work at all. Look at the ratio of black winners and black losers. Isnt it time to rethink? Do we find happyness into EXTREME CONSUMING? Do we find SECURITY BY ALLOWING DRUGGS INTO OUR NEIGHBOURHOODS? how can we self assert ouselves when we pay money to have white feature on our heads?

It takes little bricks to build a house and for decades we have built a house of SLEF ETHER. With walls of self hate and a ceiling of accepted inferiority and bad economic choices driven by the desire to do it like the whites.

This discussion has been closed.