I got a drug test in a week, how do I clean my system?

2»

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you have 6 days to prepare for a marathon then.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a thread about the same thing in gns last week probably some good ? in there.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    How you clean your system in week? You don't.

You use synthetic ? kit. Google "The Utility Belt". It comes with a temperature strip. Go to a smoke shop and ask for a kit. Could run you anywhere between $20-$45. You got a week to order some ? online if u cant find it locally.

You're welcome, ? .

This prolly what Imma do if I feel like Imma fail

You said & doing the same thing @Trillaaaaaa did.

You basically already failed, breh.

Salute.

Yeah I failed...been getting high daily since then too
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't this same thread pop off just last week??

Yeah that was my thread @700 You might as well look thru that thread for extra reference

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/531929/i-got-a-drug-test-in-24-hours/p1
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get someone that doesnt smoke and have them ? in a condom for u (dont use a balloon or baggy, dont want the ? to bust on u n/h), assuming ur actually cool enough with someone that doesnt smoke for them to actually consider doing that for u...most smokers usually dont have sober friends..maybe ask a family member or a ? u mess wit that dont smoke..even a lil kid, they aint exempt.

With that make sure the ? is body temperature, cant go there with ? that's 55 degrees, thats how I failed the first time I ever did it, carried the ? in my pocket like a ? smh. To keep the ? warm tape it under ur arm or inner thigh (I always did under my arm), those are the two warmest parts of ur body, and make sure u keep ur arm pressed agaisnt ur body for as long as possible...make sure to bring a pin with u to poke a hole in the condom. Ur welcome in advance...word.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get someone that doesnt smoke and have them ? in a condom for u (dont use a balloon or baggy, dont want the ? to bust on u n/h), assuming ur actually cool enough with someone that doesnt smoke for them to actually consider doing that for u...most smokers usually dont have sober friends..maybe ask a family member or a ? u mess wit that dont smoke..even a lil kid, they aint exempt.

With that make sure the ? is body temperature, cant go there with ? that's 55 degrees, thats how I failed the first time I ever did it, carried the ? in my pocket like a ? smh. To keep the ? warm tape it under ur arm or inner thigh (I always did under my arm), those are the two warmest parts of ur body, and make sure u keep ur arm pressed agaisnt ur body for as long as possible...make sure to bring a pin with u to poke a hole in the condom. Ur welcome in advance...word.

Lol I had a coworker that had to take a random drug test & he did that & the ? busted inside his pockets. He failed the drug test but some kinda way, they gave him a second chance but he passed it on the second time

But when that ? busted inside his pants, he couldn't ever escape that L
  • Scroter
    Scroter Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? . Ur taking drug test to avoid jail

Yo ugly ass is about to be doing a lot of spitting on that infected turtle neck

Watch this ugly AAA ? not post after this week
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? . Ur taking drug test to avoid jail

Yo ugly ass is about to be doing a lot of spitting on that infected turtle neck

Watch this ugly AAA ? not post after this week

Baby why we gotta be at each other's throat all the time
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Don't do drugs for a week and pray.

What kind of ? advise is this ???

Plap needs to go buy one of those drinks that clean your system out .... I'm sure a head shop or vape shop has them for about $50 or more

Not doing drugs and praying is ? advice tho. You're going to hell. You must be a scumbag. Go contribute to my thread.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    By not doing drugs in the first place and decaffeinated tea (3 times a day).
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Act like you ain't gotta ? yet. Wait til somebody else go in or all the stalls are full. ? on yourself and give yourself another week
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop.

Its 2015. They can trace a ngga's lineage back to Shaka Zulu n em.

So I find it hard to believe water and healthy food is wiping your body clean of drugs being detected
  • pennyda1
    pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    Depending on how much you smoke, drink mad water. I'm talking a gallon of water a day. The more you ? nh the more the thc is leaving your system. Take cranberry pills and drink cranberry juice. Sweating is a must. So go go for a good run everyday. Go play ball or something if running isn't your thing. Hit the gym up and if your gym has a sauna, sit in that hoe like 30-45 mins daily. You should be good in a week.

FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drink bleach and take a nap ? .
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drink bleach and take a nap ? .

I'm sorry. I'm hungover, that was very inconsiderate of me. Cranberry juice and water with lots of running.
  • Scroter
    Scroter Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Drink 1 oz bleach, 2 oz everclear, 4 oz of ether
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scroter wrote: »
    Drink 1 oz bleach, 2 oz everclear, 4 oz of ether

Thank you