STEROIDS, PRO-HORMONES, HGH, PEPTIDES, ON & POST CYCLE THERAPY, EPHEDRA, ? SUPPLEMENTS

Options

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't do any of this ? . It messes uo your testosterone levels. Go natural.

Dude, you're in the wrong thread. Exit left.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is for The Monsters of the Iron, for those that's are deep in the science of physiology, to create the perfect Machine

We deal with science, studies, hard work, dieting and I don't sugar coat ? , I post the good and the bad when you don't follow or study.

If y'all scared and don't like it so be it but it's here and it ain't going nowhere
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »

You my ? , and is waterproof, but I'm looking out for my bros. Natural is the way to go, period, ans I'm shocked yall feel you need this unless you got some type if condition where you feel you need this. Good luck.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You my ? , and is waterproof, but I'm looking out for my bros. Natural is the way to go, period, ans I'm shocked yall feel you need this unless you got some type if condition where you feel you need this. Good luck.

Decent results can be had natural

but when lifters want to get to a certain level gear becomes necessary
  • dwade206
    Options

It's all good. I'm at a point right now where I'm trying to get massive, not just muscular, and ever since I started taking more supplements, the legal ones, I've made gains and added strength. I see where you're coming from though, but supplements aren't bad just as long as you know what you're taking and how to take it.
  • waterproof
    Options
    Starting a 12 week Tren and Test E cycle next tuesday, will log it here
  • waterproof
    Options
    Just Pinned 1cc of tren ace, 25mg of test sus week 1 starts heading to the gym
  • dwade206
    Options
    Thinking about picking up Maca Root tablets. Are they effective and if they are, what effects can I expect?
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Thinking about picking up Maca Root tablets. Are they effective and if they are, what effects can I expect?

It will increase libido, improve erections and subjective well being but has no effect on testosterone
  • dwade206
    Options
    Ohk. I also heard it helps with muscle growth, stamina, and energy. I bought some Gaia Maca Root yesterday.
  • dwade206
    Options
    I'm tired of taking these test-boosters that have a minimal effect.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Forskolin is more effective than maca
  • bigstevie
    bigstevie Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Starting a 12 week Tren and Test E cycle next tuesday, will log it here
    Throw some masteron or eq in on that and become as hard as nails

• waterproof
    Options
    I'm tired of taking these test-boosters that have a minimal effect.

Stop being spooked and get some Test in your life
  • waterproof
    Options

I got the Maca Root from GNC
  • dwade206
    Options
    Too many side effects and if you take test, from what I've read, you have to take something else with it. ? is expensive and I don't want my wife walking in on me putting needles in my ass, nh.
  • waterproof
    Options
    Too many side effects and if you take test, from what I've read, you have to take something else with it. ? is expensive and I don't want my wife walking in on me putting needles in my ass, nh.

well that source you read done lied to you, you can take test by itself, I never had side effects except for a hard ? all day, libido real high and alpha male complex, and Gainz, and I don't take an estrogen blocker
  • dwade206
    Options
    What test are you exactly taking, how much a day, when are you supposed to stop, price, and how to purchase?
  • waterproof
    Options
    What test are you exactly taking, how much a day, when are you supposed to stop, price, and how to purchase?

All the questions you asked are in this thread go read the first few pages there should be information about The different test, dosage, how long to be on it etc.....
  • bigstevie
    bigstevie Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    Options

low dosing test is just fine for beginners but it should almost always be a staple for any stack you do. Test is less.expensive not last longer than all the supps we buy at gnc etc

• dwade206
    Options
    Uh, so no more gear testimonials?
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options

You don't get side effects if you take proper support supplements. You need to take an aromatase inhibitor because you could get gyno (? ? ). You don't have to take something else with it and you shouldn't on your first cycle. You shouldn't hide this from your partner, you should be upfront.

Also, as far as expenses go, this is my last cycle for example:

test e, 3 vials- $60
    dianabol 200 10mg tabs- $30
    accessories (needles, syringes)- $20

That's $110. You probably spend more on "testosterone boosters" and other supplements.
  • LUClEN
    Options

You don't get side effects if you take proper support supplements. You need to take an aromatase inhibitor because you could get gyno (? ? ). You don't have to take something else with it and you shouldn't on your first cycle. You shouldn't hide this from your partner, you should be upfront.

Also, as far as expenses go, this is my last cycle for example:

test e, 3 vials- $60
    dianabol 200 10mg tabs- $30
    accessories (needles, syringes)- $20

That's $110. You probably spend more on "testosterone boosters" and other supplements.

That doesn't include pct
  • waterproof
    Options
    Currently on a Deca. Tren and Test-E cycle @dreadedbwoy661 I need that hook up brother that's a smooth price right there i can tell you running a 3 month cycle, hit my inbox if you got that lank to a site
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Test boosters didn't do ? for me, doing my research on test-e now, ready to take it to another level, first question I got for yall because even just the little bit I been reading about it people often cycle test-e with another steroid so what type of gains should I expect if I take test-e alone? Is it considered stupid to take it alone?