Commercial Food/Fast Food are Designed to keeping Men soft?

Options
indyman87
indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭

All of the food sold in Grocery Stores and restaurants come from female pigs, cow, chicken or a mix of both sexes.

There are zero commercial restaurants or grocery stores that sale male chicken (roosters), pigs (boar) or cows (bulls) on a wide scale.

Most would say that the reason behind this because the meat is too tough or time consuming but I find that this is a lame excuse since we now have advance cooking techniques like pressure cookers and slow crock pots that can break the meat down.

All male animals and plants have health benefits for men in the form of testosterone.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141889411

rooster meat has more protein and testosterone. its much more healthier than a chicken meat for sure

Some male plants like the all male asparagus have well known health benefits. Icelandic Moss, Bee Pollen and other pollens which are male also have well known health benefits.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-516-ICELAND MOSS.aspx?activeIngredientId=516&activeIngredientName=ICELAND MOSS

Also it's best to get meat directly from the farm because all of the meat in the Grocery stores are treated with carbon monoxide (a toxin) to keep the meat red. The FDA says that carbon monoxide is poisonous when inhale but not when digested?!? Doesn't make any sense to me.

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/why-supermarket-meat-is-always-unnaturally-red/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Carbon Monoxide Keeps Supermarket Meat Red Even if It’s Spoiled
Carbon monoxide is fatal if inhaled in large amounts because the CO molecule attaches to hemoglobin in the blood and replaces oxygen in the bloodstream. Even minor exposure can cause fatigue, headaches and confusion. Increasing exposure leads to unconsciousness and then death. Individuals who are fortunate enough to survive poisoning with carbon monoxide frequently continue to suffer from neurological problems
True to form, the industrialized meat industry says that, unlike inhalation, carbon monoxide is not harmful when it is ingested via meat treated with atmospheric packaging. Industry also insists that MAP is necessary to keep meat affordable as consumers won’t buy brown meat even if it’s still fine to eat causing meat that is perfectly good for sale to be thrown out unnecessarily.

Comments

• MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sugar, soy and grains contribute to men going soft and other health problems. Avoid the middle aisles in the grocery stores. All the good stuff is at one end of the stores.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    The fake KoolAid they give you in Jail is designed to do that too.

Ask your local jailbird

Not saying that that's a bad thing but it does the same thing
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Just go to a farmers market. Or find a local co-op. Nobody is forcing you to buy from shop-rite or path-mark etc etc

If they're getting their products from Monsanto then it's just as bad. And realistically most of them do.

jt9glh.jpg
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now we're blaming food for this soft ass generation.... BET has done worse
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everybody got opinions but good topic tho....im always trying to look out for the fam on ? like this
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Learning how to farm and raise livestock might not be such a bad "hobby" to pick up. Just sayin.....

I've been getting a lot of "hints" as of late telling me to become a vegan anyway.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmm... Interesting.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tha bause wrote: »
    Now we're blaming food for this soft ass generation.... BET has done worse

There has been an observed decline in testosterone levels in men for decades. Men are hormonally becoming more female. Social influences obviously play a role but one has to consider how influential they would even be if the biological factors were not in place.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quick, somebody get Rocky Mountain Oysters put on every male kid's lunch menu.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    There are plenty of plants with masculine energy

Ginseng
    Yohimbe
    Black maca
    Nettle leaf

These boast testosterone levels

Ashwagandha is superior to all of those. Clinically proven too.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like your argument but its not practical to consume male animals in mass, one male can impregnate several females. Doesnt work so well the other way around
  • LUClEN
    Options
    I like your argument but its not practical to consume male animals in mass, one male can impregnate several females. Doesnt work so well the other way around

I think you're mistaken. If anything it makes more sense to eat male animals as you need less males to produce more livestock.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »

Ginseng
    Yohimbe
    Black maca
    Nettle leaf

Ashwagandha is superior to all of those. Clinically proven too.

Yes I take ashwagandha as well
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think you're mistaken. If anything it makes more sense to eat male animals as you need less males to produce more livestock.

Male livestock routinely has more muscle than female. Considering that, we fatten up all animals for the purpose of consumption, we dont build up their muscle mass.

In reality, when its dead on your plate you dont know whether its male or female anyway so this thread is moot.

Besides that eating male animals has no scientific evidence that it increases any human testosterone.

You can eat plenty of things like nuts znd avacados to increase testosterone. You can also cut sugars.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Male livestock routinely has more muscle than female. Considering that, we fatten up all animals for the purpose of consumption, we dont build up their muscle mass.

In reality, when its dead on your plate you dont know whether its male or female anyway so this thread is moot.

Besides that eating male animals has no scientific evidence that it increases any human testosterone.

You can eat plenty of things like nuts znd avacados to increase testosterone. You can also cut sugars.

Whether or not we know it's male does not change the fact that eating male animals may possibly be better for hormonal health. You're right though, it is super speculative.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obesity and lack of cardio is making men soft. Notice athletes never have this problem.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obesity and lack of cardio is making men soft. Notice athletes never have this problem.

Forreal... They can try to genetically alter the food all they want...they cant suppress nature's divine design(mind body and soul) easily if you're putting in the work to keep yourself in balance

• MrMinimalist
    Options
    Real, whole foods along with sleep and movement (working out, being physically active, etc.) is the best medicine for ED, fatigue, stress, weight loss, etc.

I use MegaFood supplements. Magnesium and the Multivitamin mostly.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ginseng
    Yohimbe
    Black maca
    Nettle leaf

[Img]http://www.drugsandmeds.com/m/images_us/windmill-? -goat-weed-with-pure-maca.jpg[/img]

This specific brand/bottle.

TRUST ME.
  • MrMinimalist
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Ginseng
    Yohimbe
    Black maca
    Nettle leaf

[Img]http://www.drugsandmeds.com/m/images_us/windmill-? -goat-weed-with-pure-maca.jpg[/img]

This specific brand/bottle.

TRUST ME.
    What it does specifically?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's jailhouse koolaid?