wHEN the turmpet blows.. as it is stated in the torah, bible, quran.. is it..

KLICHE
KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
literally a trumpet blowing and the sound we will here over the globe? Or is representing something else?

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    It will be ? surfing the blue sky with a bullhorn blowing it to symbol the times.

Or people who believe the end is near all the time will label thunder as it.

Or it will be bombs exploding

Or it will the sounds of flying objects (spacecraft engines) coming down from the sky like it says it many books.

Or since religious books are always skewed, misread, mistranslated, or read to fit what the reader wants to think just pick something and it'll fit later at some point.
  • KLICHE
    edited June 2010
    It will be ? surfing the blue sky with a bullhorn blowing it to symbol the times.

Or people who believe the end is near all the time will label thunder as it.

Or it will be bombs exploding

Or it will the sounds of flying objects (spacecraft engines) coming down from the sky like it says it many books.

Or since religious books are always skewed, misread, mistranslated, or read to fit what the reader wants to think just pick something and it'll fit later at some point.

forgive me if I'm wrong, but does come across like the whole idea of it all stresses you out???
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    KLICHE wrote: »
    forgive me if I'm wrong, but does come across like the whole idea of it all stresses you out???

No, I believe fully that everything is big lie now. Dont look back and keep it movin and I dont even think about it til im on here discussing it, even then i dont think nothing of it that causes me stress.

If the whole thing happens and is real, im goin to hell cause Jesus or ? whoever I can speak to I got alot of ? to get off my chest. If the ? they speak of is real, from what I see in life I dont want to be on his side.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    it will be a big-ass vuvuzela and everybody will just be annoyed
  • KLICHE
    edited June 2010
    it will be a big-ass vuvuzela and everybody will just be annoyed

interesting.. seems that is the things being used in world cup now!!! this is very concerning!!! it could be what it happening right before our eyes, the blowing and time to go :I
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    so is there a band in heaven?
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    To be honest i'm pretty sure it's symbolic

It's not literally a trump being blown. The trump just represents that the event will grab the attention of everybody over the globe.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    To be honest i'm pretty sure it's symbolic

It's not literally a trump being blown. The trump just represents that the event will grab the attention of everybody over the globe.

so its not to be taken literal correct?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    No, I believe fully that everything is big lie now. Dont look back and keep it movin and I dont even think about it til im on here discussing it, even then i dont think nothing of it that causes me stress.

If the whole thing happens and is real, im goin to hell cause Jesus or ? whoever I can speak to I got alot of ? to get off my chest. If the ? they speak of is real, from what I see in life I dont want to be on his side.

I see, I knew your tone had changed in your posts about ? ..

Anyway, is your name Jamie Yager??
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I see, I knew your tone had changed in your posts about ? ..

Anyway, is your name Jamie Yager??

The UFC guy?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    The UFC guy?

lol

yeah

I was just joking though, they were introducing him last night and said, Jamie "The Chosen One" Yager lol