BUY A "NEW" XBOX ONE BY 6-27-15 & GET A GAME FREE(DISC ONLY, NO DOWNLOAD)!!!!!!!!!!

PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in IllGaming
You have to check and see what store has this nice ass deal. Game stop has it, I don't know about any others. The free game when you buy your new xbox1 has to be new(not used) $59.99 or less.
718x305_xboxone-freegame.jpg
Not even gone say anything about rushing out and buying over priced systems day 1 anymore lol. Bout to go pick up my 1TB xbox one, batman, Mortal kombat 10, and now, I'm getting the witcher 3 too(for free). Was gonna wait and get that ? but ? it now lol. ? come with a headset and halo 1 - 4 for free as well.

Comments

• kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Witcher 3 is the only game up there even worth the full retail.

Idk I guess I just couldn't wait damn near 2 years for a price drop
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PILL_COSBY
    @Karl.
    ? damn, they aint playing. They should have had a deal like this at least a year ago. They haven't done ? like this since the dreamcats era lol.
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Witcher 3 is the only game up there even worth the full retail.

Idk I guess I just couldn't wait damn near 2 years for a price drop
    It aint just the games shown, it's any game, but it has to be new and not used.

LOL they should have done this 2 years ago or at least 6 months after release. Would have sold a lot more systems if they would have done it. But there's a lot of people out there like you who just run out and buy ? no matter what. So I guess I can't knock their hustle.

• dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    LOL they should have done this 2 years ago or at least 6 months after release. Would have sold a lot more systems if they would have done it. But there's a lot of people out there like you who just run out and buy ? no matter what. So I guess I can't knock their hustle.

They did. Exact same deal they were running this time last year. Should probably wait a bit since they were even giving out $50 credits at some places the closer it got to August. Best deals were either Best Buy or at microsoftstore.

Like that Forza limited console they announced. Not sure if it's included in any deal yet though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm-daIf4_5k
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited June 2015

They did. Exact same deal they were running this time last year. Should probably wait a bit since they were even giving out $50 credits at some places the closer it got to August. Best deals were either Best Buy or at microsoftstore.

Like that Forza limited console they announced. Not sure if it's included in any deal yet though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm-daIf4_5k
    I know but it wasn't ? out then and it was still over priced lol. I'm saying actual next gen games should have been available at the time so people could really give a ? . The ? was you gonna get, a port? lol!