Seriously, Is Nicki Minaj's Monster Verse The Best Verse Of This Decade So Far?

5 Grand5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
Reminds me of a female version of Busta Rhyme's Scenario verse.


Monster - Kanye West feat Rick Ross, Jay Z, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver

«1

Replies

  • LincolnLincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • L.O.S.T.L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lincoln wrote: »
    no
    No
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lincoln wrote: »
    no

    no
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Lincoln wrote: »
    no

    no

    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    Lincoln wrote: »
    no
    No


    Lincoln wrote: »
    no


    no
  • bck145bck145 East CoastMembers Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahaha
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 10 overrated verse of the decade.
  • MontyM.MaxMontyM.Max Across 110th St.Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If that was the last song made this decade it still wouldn't be the best. You trippin.
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no 🤬 🤬
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shut up 🤬 🤬
  • BrazilianHairMoneyBrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hell no try me is the best female song eva.. dat 🤬 🤬 gorilla.



  • BrazilianHairMoneyBrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yalk knoe how i tell yall little stories on here and yall think im lying :-?


    well i had typed a verse online years ago and nicki was my message board female battle component..


    i said: i think fast get cash when i walk pass, i give them whiplash!


    yep u groupies.. nicki steal some of her rhymes from message board ciphers. I can name more.. but im tired of typing..
  • BrazilianHairMoneyBrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wrote a song online called , this is 4 ma 🤬 🤬 :-?

    i said this is 4 my 🤬 🤬 like martin and malcom, who standin on the corner , and dont know what the outcome..

    This is 4 my real 🤬 🤬 and real 🤬 🤬 hustling in the streets cause they tryna het bigga 🤬 🤬 .

    this is 4 me & u, we still alive so they call us da chosen few.. & so on.. & nicki made this..



    i know yall hate me but its true your IDOL copy catted me years ago.. look and all. came out first to decieve yall 🤬 🤬 ..


    shes fake a gimmick from da street
  • just.might.b.okjust.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You had the 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 decade, hope you listen to decent to good rappers in the next 10 years.
  • BrazilianHairMoneyBrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh i forgot i said im just a lil girl living in a big world.. but i dont need no diamonds & pearls.. ^#(^


    lol... i got these rhymes somewhere too. idc.. about message board rhymes.. but yall 🤬 🤬 gullible. this 🤬 🤬 fake
  • SheerExcellenceSheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I know how you feel
    I wrote this movie, posted it on a message board and this director stole it
    Django unchained
    That 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 me up, so I wrote anther one, and this other dude stole it,
    Harry potter

    🤬 🤬 is 🤬 🤬 up man. Ppl don't believe me tho. But I know you understand
  • dwade206dwade206 Members Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Reminds me of a female version of Busta Rhyme's Scenario verse.


    Monster - Kanye West feat Rick Ross, Jay Z, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver


    Temporary ban
  • BrazilianHairMoneyBrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I know how you feel
    I wrote this movie, posted it on a message board and this director stole it
    Django unchained
    That 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 me up, so I wrote anther one, and this other dude stole it,
    Harry potter

    🤬 🤬 is 🤬 🤬 up man. Ppl don't believe me tho. But I know you understand

    🤬 🤬 im not playing... 🤬 🤬 these people regular as 🤬 🤬 . where u come from a place where black.people dont walk?

    gracious.. this ordinary 🤬 🤬 .
  • BrazilianHairMoneyBrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats why i took my music off da net.. period. i dont care who think.im lying.. my writings in the library of congress.

    that's why i dont advertise 🤬 🤬 on the net any more.. people copy and steal
  • a_lista_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 🤬 no....lol
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Alright so let's hear/see some of the top verses of the decade if Nicki's verse isn't it (its gotta be at least top 5).

    Off the top I'm thinking Nas's last verse in Stay.

    There's been a bunch of mixtape rappers/freestyles but none of them really stand out like Nicki's did imo.


































    And please don't tell me Joe Budden had a hotter verse than Nicki.
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lincoln wrote: »
    no
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    Lincoln wrote: »
    no
    No
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Lincoln wrote: »
    no

    no
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Lincoln wrote: »
    no

    no

    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    Lincoln wrote: »
    no
    No


    Lincoln wrote: »
    no


    no
    bck145 wrote: »
    Hahahahaha
    AggyAF wrote: »
    no 🤬 🤬
    Shut up 🤬 🤬

  • walwynwalwyn Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Alright so let's hear/see some of the top verses of the decade if Nicki's verse isn't it (its gotta be at least top 5).

    Off the top I'm thinking Nas's last verse in Stay.

    There's been a bunch of mixtape rappers/freestyles but none of them really stand out like Nicki's did imo.


































    And please don't tell me Joe Budden had a hotter verse than Nicki.

    He did
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    walwyn wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Alright so let's hear/see some of the top verses of the decade if Nicki's verse isn't it (its gotta be at least top 5).

    Off the top I'm thinking Nas's last verse in Stay.

    There's been a bunch of mixtape rappers/freestyles but none of them really stand out like Nicki's did imo.


































    And please don't tell me Joe Budden had a hotter verse than Nicki.

    He did

    Nosign

    Nicki's Monster verse >>> Joe Budden's career
  • T-RelT-Rel NCMembers Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell no.
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what is it hottest verse or best verse?
Sign In or Register to comment.