Pu$$y tales of Christmast past..

Options
yellowtapesport
yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
One way I used to escape monogamy was to sit back and think of women, hoes, ? and ladies I've ? over the years. I can't remember them all, but occasionally I come up with a new memory that I'd forgotten all about.

? used to mentally be like new ? lol

If you got a body count like mine, you got some wild stories.

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    Options
    One night in South Bend, IN we comin out the club and this broad walks up to me, kisses me on my neck and whispers in my ear..'I want U..'
    Now the ? is kinda chunky but I'm ? and OT so I'm like ? it. I tell her my homie with me she like she got two friends, both just as chunky, and we could follow them back to there house.

Long story short, my man end up ? both the friends cuz he a old love me long time ? eatin freak ? so he was in heaven. I stuck my ? in the hefty ? who kissed me for like three minutes, went soft cuz that ? was to ? flabby layin on her back lol. Told the ? gimme head, got my nut and we ended up sittin on the couch quiet for like 40 minutes while my man was slaughtering them other two cows lol

I know that ? was heated lmao
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One night in South Bend, IN we comin out the club and this broad walks up to me, kisses me on my neck and whispers in my ear..'I want U..'
    Now the ? is kinda chunky but I'm ? and OT so I'm like ? it. I tell her my homie with me she like she got two friends, both just as chunky, and we could follow them back to there house.

Long story short, my man end up ? both the friends cuz he a old love me long time ? eatin freak ? so he was in heaven. I stuck my ? in the hefty ? who kissed me for like three minutes, went soft cuz that ? was to ? flabby layin on her back lol. Told the ? gimme head, got my nut and we ended up sittin on the couch quiet for like 40 minutes while my man was slaughtering them other two cows lol

Awh man,such a great story
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    Guess u had to be there @? _Yunn
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So u a minute man

Thrashing story chump
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bxmcv_zpseec5b4a5.jpg
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess u had to be there @? _Yunn

DA fucc I want to be around a bunch of ugly ? willingly for? No you got it mane