Dej Loaf at the BET Awards Show... (Pics).

Comments

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    rapmusic wrote: »
    I'm really shocked that dudes want to hit that.. She's ok definetly not a fantasy type of chick. Ah well.

? ass ? .
    Lol
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    ? so used ig models and prosthetic broads its bad, she cute tho but she looks like a less ratchet version of my sister n law

looks like average chick i see on the daily ... she cute but aint nothing to be all up in arms about .... but to each his/her own

mofos go crazy just cause she in the public .. those the ? i ignore straight up cause i aint ever ever ever ever ever prob going to get a chance to meet her ... i dont understand crushing over someone youll never get a chance to even holler @ ...... thats ish corny to me .... ill get hype off a ? thats gonna give me the pu$$ these dudes in here hype off a chick that just going to give them music, videos and ig pics LOL !! and will prob never even @ them on the internet ...... lmao
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ? said she ain't get her toes painted
    Boy you gotta be the gayest ? living

Nah fam, just used to hoes of a certain caliber...

Theres levels to the ? ...you ain't accustomed to certain ? ...thats all.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah boo, I hate your nails...
    French mani lover..

Killa Cam

My BM to this day still bring up the fact that I told her leave that colorful ? to the birds and stick with French tips.
    ? try to say I'm controlling. But subconsciously I upgraded that ? .
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Durk must be trying to get that,she's wearing his OTF chain
    "I got the hottest chic in the game wearing my chain"
    _W7LFXApaG-RxcJX.jpg

• the best 1
    the best 1 Members Posts: 704 ✭✭✭✭

It looks like she's about to bless Lil Durk with them DSL's right here....

ZwIKqq2.jpg
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye cuz Dej is fine as cat hair iono wtf u ? talk bout
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really shocked that dudes want to hit that.. She's ok definetly not a fantasy type of chick. Ah well.

lol you just indirectly put bytches ? on a pedestal... not all ? want to ? a "dime" a nice round the way chick is honestly better 9 times out of 10..
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She looking good.. Side note: wat happen to the post yo ? thread... ? need they card pulled 1 more time.. Talking down on a pretty black successful woman wats wrong with u ? !!!
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah OK
    So some toenails stopping you from saying you'd ? a ? you'll never meet?
    ?
    You might have a preference of what yo girl do, everybody does
    But to down some hypothetical ? for something so frivolous..... ?
    ? ? ?
  • Shawn Jay-Z Carter
    Shawn Jay-Z Carter Members Posts: 383 ✭✭✭✭

Where my 700 percent
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    ? ? is the new homosexuals, always complaining like a ? , always something wrong, hoe ass ? .

Sista is beautiful, Nuff Said! ? !

lmao but you're complainin yourself bruv!
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash. But she'd never be 1st choice in the club on any night in any city. ? is average in all categories but occupation.

Hahahah cut it out,you ? standards go waaaaaaaaaaaaay up when you'll log into the IC,knowing when you log off this ? you holla at anything that catches your eyes?
    I see rich rappers/ball players smash avg chics,but yet you only smash DIMES out the club? lol
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? ? is the new homosexuals, always complaining like a ? , always something wrong, hoe ass ? .

Nevermind the internet clowns man, they in here tryna dismiss her, but then go straight to gns to simp dishelved hillbillies

Cant take these lames seriously
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash. But she'd never be 1st choice in the club on any night in any city. ? is average in all categories but occupation.

Hahahah cut it out,you ? standards go waaaaaaaaaaaaay up when you'll log into the IC,knowing when you log off this ? you holla at anything that catches your eyes?
    I see rich rappers/ball players smash avg chics,but yet you only smash DIMES out the club? lol

I think u reached waaaaaaaaaayyyy into my comment to come out with that bullsht
  • ikey_baby
    ikey_baby Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    She got that sexy auntie look or your auntie best friend that you always wanted to ? look lol she bad though.

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol you just indirectly put bytches ? on a pedestal... not all ? want to ? a "dime" a nice round the way chick is honestly better 9 times out of 10..
    I'm just saying I don't get why dudes are so hype about this chick. ? here and outside the net be talking about chicks like Janelle Monae ain't fine and ? but I'm supposed to be head over hills for Dej Loaf. I used to work with a chick who looks almost exacly like her. I mean she cute but ? ain't about to fight to get with her and ? . I mean ? don't want these plastic ass chicks man I'm not giving shoutouts to these fake ass having instagram models. I'm saying she's cute but not bad as hell. I've seen cats on these boards say Serena Williams ain't fine and ? smh..
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? that. Loaf could get smashed
  • damobb2deep

I'm just saying I don't get why dudes are so hype about this chick. ? here and outside the net be talking about chicks like Janelle Monae ain't fine and ? but I'm supposed to be head over hills for Dej Loaf. I used to work with a chick who looks almost exacly like her. I mean she cute but ? ain't about to fight to get with her and ? . I mean ? don't want these plastic ass chicks man I'm not giving shoutouts to these fake ass having instagram models. I'm saying she's cute but not bad as hell. I've seen cats on these boards say Serena Williams ain't fine and ? smh..

oh okay got you.. who ever said Janelle Monáe ain't fine need help though..
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    History repeats itself. Study MC Lyte. Dej cute but screams "I can't take ? ".
  • damobb2deep
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    History repeats itself. Study MC Lyte. Dej cute but screams "I can't take ? ".

not gone lie she do remind me of Mc Lyte...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    My ? said she ain't get her toes painted
    Boy you gotta be the gayest ? living

Nah fam, just used to hoes of a certain caliber...

Theres levels to the ? ...you ain't accustomed to certain ? ...thats all.

Nice attempt to save ya self, but still ?