Japanese women go ape over surprisingly handsome gorilla

13»

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I told you ? ? was up next in the ? marriage thread....

The propaganda machine is already at work.

naw bruh it's ? ... "game of thrones" "true blood" and another HBO show "i think boardwalk empire" been hinting to that ? ..

1. None of those shows make the concept of ? acceptable. I haven't seen trueblood ever , but I know on GoT and BE both instances of the act is shown in an extremely disturbing and/or negative light

2. It's hilarious that Christians/religious folks would be so anti-? when according to your religious text, you are only here due to ?

lol trying to being religion into this.... and in true blood they were talking about trying to make it legal. saying "who are we to judge who people want to love"

btw in the bible it says that it is wrong... yes their are situations were it happened but it was only condoned with Abraham and Sarah... and even then it was not "the reason we are here".... read up on your ? bruh..

Who adam and eve kids mated with??
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0wn wrote: »
    I told you ? ? was up next in the ? marriage thread....

The propaganda machine is already at work.

naw bruh it's ? ... "game of thrones" "true blood" and another HBO show "i think boardwalk empire" been hinting to that ? ..

1. None of those shows make the concept of ? acceptable. I haven't seen trueblood ever , but I know on GoT and BE both instances of the act is shown in an extremely disturbing and/or negative light

2. It's hilarious that Christians/religious folks would be so anti-? when according to your religious text, you are only here due to ?

lol trying to being religion into this.... and in true blood they were talking about trying to make it legal. saying "who are we to judge who people want to love"

btw in the bible it says that it is wrong... yes their are situations were it happened but it was only condoned with Abraham and Sarah... and even then it was not "the reason we are here".... read up on your ? bruh..

Who adam and eve kids mated with??

because Adam and eve was created 1st does not mean they're the the only people ? created... we would not be able to survive given the fact that our dna would have broke down long ago from inbreeding.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn he handsome af
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    The crazy thing is that Japans birthrate is low because Japanese men are betas as hell. Saw a documentary of how Japanese men are going for electronic robots and not their women. In the future i expect Japan to accept immigration. To save Japan you can send about 3 million american male virgins and in 10 years Japans birth rate would go up 65%. Japanese women are not being approached by their men so they find a gorilla masculine lol.

Lol
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorilla look like forest whitaker
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Gorilla look like forest whitaker
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrick Ewing would have gotten all the Japanese ? if lived there back in the day.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Japan is going through some weird ? right now. It's some crazy stat that says 50 percent of Japanese couples have no interest in sex and most don't believe in marraige. I just think it's because them Asian ? are into that weird ? (? , Bukkaki,etc), extremely feminine and passive. Then you got a culture where the women and men are obsessed with white people. Japanese and Koreans are some self hating ? . I'm in Korea right now and them mf's swear up and down they are white.

You ain't lying. I read Yeats ago, that they have cuddle stations and rent-aboyfriend business.

https://youtu.be/L2vU_N3mNwM