11 Times 50 Cent Has Proved He's The Baddest Boss Around

Talk_Of_NY
Talk_Of_NY Members Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
We don’t know what you’ve heard about 50 Cent (other than the fact that no b--ch can get a dollar out of him, no Cadillac no perms you can’t see, because he’s a mother-effing P.I.M.P.) — but the 39-year-old is pretty much the baddest boss around.
And if his 14 Grammy nominations, No. 1 singles and millions of dollars don’t convince you it’s true
we have 11 reasons that may change your mind!..
1. HE’S A SUPER-SMART BUSINESSMAN!
Sure, Fiddy’s made a ton of money as an artist and the founder of G-Unit Records! But did you know that back in the day, the up-and-coming rapper decided to invest in Vitamin Water — a business decision that has made him millions?

2. ONCE UPON A TIME, HE PROMISED TO GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN’…
And, as the last slide proves, he’s succeeded!

3. DUDE DEFINITELY GOES HARDER THAN YOU AT THE GYM — EVEN THOUGH HE'S BEEN SHOT WITH NINE BULLETS AND STILL HAS SOME SHRAPNEL LODGED IN HIS BODY
#Respect, yo!

4. HE’S MULTITALENTED!
In addition to writing and recording music — not to mention making sound investments! — he’s also explored showbiz both in front of and behind the camera!
The 39-year-old, whose film credits include Get Rich or Die Tryin’ and All Things Fall Apart, serves as the executive producer of the Starz series Power, on which he also plays a recurring character!
Up next, you can catch him on the big screen in Southpaw opposite Rachel McAdams, Jake Gyllenhaal and Forest Whitaker!
Get it!

5. HE’S AN AWESOME DAD!
He’s a proud papa to two kids, 17-year-old Marquis and 2-year-old Sire!
Sire is a super-successful kid model (and with that face, we understand why!). Naturally, his dad could NOT be prouder!

6. ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH MERYL?
That’s what we thought… #SquadGoals.

7. HE’S SUPER PHILANTHROPIC
Now that he’s rich, 50 has made a difference to countless charities. In addition to taking trips to help struggling countries, the rapper has given back in his own backyard by partnering with Feeding America to provide meals to hungry Americans.
He’s also the founder of the G-Unity Foundation, which works to improve the lives of people living in low-income and underserved communities.

8. HE’S GOT A PRETTY GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR
And anyone who follows him on Instagram knows it! Who can forget when he used the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge to challenge Floyd Mayweather to read a page out of a Harry Potter book? He even agreed to donate nearly $1 million to a charity of Floyd’s choice if the boxer complied!
Most recently, he had us LOLing when he poked fun of Diddy’s snafu with his son’s football coach by posting “Beats by Diddy” kettlebells on Insta!

9. AFTER THROWING THE WORST FIRST PITCH OF ALL-TIME, HE OWNED IT LIKE A CHAMP
He said, “I have a skeletal muscle injury on my left shoulder from excessive ? so take it easy.”
LOL! Excuses, excuses…

10. HE’S PRETTY MUCH A FASHION DESIGNER/UNDERWEAR MODEL!
He’s making his own line with FRIGO by RevolutionWear called FRIGO Crown.
We bet Marky Mark never got to design — and model — his own ? !
Courtesy of FRIGO

11. AND, OF COURSE, BECAUSE HE’S THE SAME MAN THAT SENT THIS EPIC TWEET.
“I can’t belive my grand mothers making me take Out the garbage I’m rich f--k this I’m going home I don’t need this s--t [sic]."
#NeverForget

Comments