Rich Homie Quan Reportedly Declined Performing At BET Awards After He Got Demoted

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you think this is a smart move?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »

to pass up easy money for 10 minutes of work?

? no.

Exactly, he was still gone get paid and be seen.

And on another note, am I the only ? that can't stand how extra Akademiks is in his videos? Just do the story, ? smh.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So ILL
    So ILL wrote: »

? no.

And on another note, am I the only ? that can't stand how extra Akademiks is in his videos? Just do the story, ? smh.

i think he has been watching Modern War ? ...

same exact style of "comedy"

You call it comedy? That ? needs to just shut the hell up lol.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sholl was thinking "where the hell was Rich Homie Quan" like 10 mins ago lol..
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator

? no.

i think he has been watching Modern War ? ...

same exact style of "comedy"

You call it comedy? That ? needs to just shut the hell up lol.

Anyone who posts his videos is getting flagged as far as I'm concerned lol.
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    "Damn that Rich Homie Quan performance would have made the BET Awards" Said nobody ever

BcCEyfiIAAAy1bW.jpg

U might not like Rich Homie Quan, Eminem, Future, B.o.B, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent etc but what u saying comes across as trolling because u know they are popular as much as u may not like them u know they are popular

What u said applies to someone who u do really like Nas who is not popular, who's sales have declined and who's fan base is pretty much hip-hop heads

• GunTown
    GunTown wrote: »
    "Damn that Rich Homie Quan performance would have made the BET Awards" Said nobody ever

BcCEyfiIAAAy1bW.jpg

U might not like Rich Homie Quan, Eminem, Future, B.o.B, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent etc but what u saying comes across as trolling because u know they are popular as much as u may not like them u know they are popular

What u said applies to someone who u do really like Nas who is not popular, who's sales have declined and who's fan base is pretty much hip-hop heads

yeah last time i checked future and B.O.B's album sales and venue size ain't been that impressive. When is the last time people have been anticipating a B.O.B. show? "Yo my ? killed airplanes tonight!" - said nobody ever.

Popularity doesn't just mean sales. Radio play, touring, the brand as a whole, singles, features, club play etc come into it

Keep it real in 2015 who do u think is more popular Rich Homie Quan or Nas?

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

BcCEyfiIAAAy1bW.jpg

yeah last time i checked future and B.O.B's album sales and venue size ain't been that impressive. When is the last time people have been anticipating a B.O.B. show? "Yo my ? killed airplanes tonight!" - said nobody ever.

Futures shows been turnt

He got like six hits right now that's ? the club up
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »

BcCEyfiIAAAy1bW.jpg

Futures shows been turnt

really because i don't see any of his songs top 10 on billboard hip hop and R&B which is what clubs pretty much play off. Likewise i would rather go to a show where a ? not rapping through autobot transformer autotune half the show and actually spit decent bars. i used to ? with atl rap in previous years but these yung thug/future/? homie quan ? i really can't rock with for the most part.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

BcCEyfiIAAAy1bW.jpg

Futures shows been turnt

really because i don't see any of his songs top 10 on billboard hip hop and R&B which is what clubs pretty much play off. Likewise i would rather go to a show where a ? not rapping through autobot transformer autotune half the show and actually spit decent bars. i used to ? with atl rap in previous years but these yung thug/future/? homie quan ? i really can't rock with for the most part.

lol where the ? you go to the club at... most clubs play "bubble" music first then it hits the radio...
  • Doubleday4life
    Doubleday4life Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    Broke homie Quan
  • GunTown
    Never heard a Nas song being played in a club or out loud in a car

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭

BcCEyfiIAAAy1bW.jpg

Futures shows been turnt

I'm not saying top 10 Billboard hip hop charts don't mean anything b/c it's significant, but if you really get out and hit clubs or lounges, the street is what tells all. Future got a ridiculous amount of songs that spin in these nightspots. From "Commas" to "March Madness" to "Trap ? " to "Real Sisters" etc.... Strip clubs (dj's) (which I venture to every now and then) is really where a lot of rap/street music breaks then it spills over to regular clubs then radio usually jumps on (they always late and its been that way for a while).... When "Diamonds like Africa" comes on in the shake jawnt, nikkas lose it!
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MallyG wrote: »

BcCEyfiIAAAy1bW.jpg

Futures shows been turnt

I'm not saying top 10 Billboard hip hop charts don't mean anything b/c it's significant, but if you really get out and hit clubs or lounges, the street is what tells all. Future got a ridiculous amount of songs that spin in these nightspots. From "Commas" to "March Madness" to "Trap ? " to "Real Sisters" etc.... Strip clubs (dj's) (which I venture to every now and then) is really where a lot of rap/street music breaks then it spills over to regular clubs then radio usually jumps on (they always late and its been that way for a while).... When "Diamonds like Africa" comes on in the shake jawnt, nikkas lose it!

so the music content wise is ? but even putting that aside it's not selling on a mainstream tip. but its popping regionally in southern clubs in the "Streets"? Future is garbage plain and simple. Mind you i am only 24 but ill take late 90s early 2000's atl or southern rap over the garbage future spews.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

BcCEyfiIAAAy1bW.jpg

Popularity doesn't just mean sales. Radio play, touring, the brand as a whole, singles, features, club play etc come into it

Keep it real in 2015 who do u think is more popular Rich Homie Quan or Nas?

• GunTown
    Nas fan base = Hip-Hop heads, predominantly black males as well as some white males who are Hip-Hop heads even though they are a very large minority compared to his black male Hip-Hop head fan base

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    ...That wack nikka did us all a favor not showing up...Who wants to see 10 minutes of fuckery like this...

rich-homie-quan-dance-o.gif

MAN THIS GUY NEEDS A MEAL
  • So ILL

BcCEyfiIAAAy1bW.jpg

Lol get off that ? 's nuts.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas fan base = Hip-Hop heads, predominantly black males as well as some white males who are Hip-Hop heads even though they are a very large minority compared to his black male Hip-Hop head fan base

This is simply not true
    Have you ever been to a nas show?
    Majority of the ppl are white and there are about 40% females...
  • GunTown

This is simply not true

It is very much true