Anybody from the Midwest? Oklahoma? America in distress!

Options
2»

Comments

• Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Separation of church and state. That in and of itself is a good reason.

Im from OKC and this is how I feel...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Didn't say they were wrong, but they come from the Laws of Ma'at. The so called "deities" are anthropomorphic representations of either natural things or concepts. In Which Ma'at means balance and following universal laws. There are plenty of black folk in America checking up on the laws of Ma'at and people who studied ancient history.

All religions tie into the original format of Voodun. You can call me a liar and a deceiver and etc, but I know the information that I researched that everything ties into it.

But how about your sin? Where is your atonement?

I forgive myself for my wrongdoings through my grace of love and kindness and I forgive those who wrong me. See I'm clean now.

Your not clean in the eyes of the One who made you, the LORD Jesus Christ. You can juke and shive me as much as you want, but you won't be able to juke and shive death. Death is the trump card my friend. And on that day, when you give up the spirit that animates your flesh, you will have to answer to a higher authority that will not pity, nor spare any who reject Him.

But hey, your soul, your will, your life..........that is until you fall into the hands of the living ? . Amen.

My mother and father made me.

But who gave you the spirit when you were conceived? When your Dads sperm met your mothers egg you receivered a spirit! Where did it come from?

Define a spirit and show me the scientific report of what it's made of and it's reality of it's existence.

1. look in the mirror and smile. -Proof of your spirit
    2. Go to the grave yard and see if any of the corpses there can smile. -Reality of it's existence

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Faith is belief without proof. Look it up. If you have proof then you don't need faith. People usually don't like that little detail. Makes them mad and defensive.

No it's not.

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

You going to keep lying to my face or nah?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Separation of church and state. That in and of itself is a good reason.

Im from OKC and this is how I feel...

Will you be surprised by what's coming to America?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2015
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Progress!

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Backwards. Of course!

Destruction is never satisfied! The grave never says, "enough".

Amen.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Hebrew definition you posted clearly states" hoped for. If you are hoping for something then you really don't actually know its gonna happen. Now if you had tangible proof then there would be no need for faith. You could sit back and feel superior.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I see you left out evidence.....but we are all learning. Are you ready to continue the lesson @babelipsss ?
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious! DoUKnowHowFunnyYouAre?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone ban this ? @mods