Rich Homie Quan Reportedly Declined Performing At BET Awards After He Got Demoted

Options

Comments

• BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nas wasnt.calling out.nobody but himself..

crunchy black over nas

nas is reprobate knowledge
    Crunchy Black over Nas? Lmaoooooooo. You ? tryna give constructive criticism by comparing Nas to this ? :
    threesix3.jpg
    ? really need fathers in they lives

if u listen 2 crunchy or project they pay the price 4 living that way.

nas want yall to believe he was selling drugs and pimping but came out without a jail record or scratch.. cause he was smart..

yeah the fedz never investigated nas cause he was lyrical and went ova there head..lol ..
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options

crunchy black over nas

Crunchy Black over Nas? Lmaoooooooo. You ? tryna give constructive criticism by comparing Nas to this ? :
    threesix3.jpg

nas want yall to believe he was selling drugs and pimping but came out without a jail record or scratch.. cause he was smart..

yeah the fedz never investigated nas cause he was lyrical and went ova there head..lol ..

Ain't Crunchy in jail now for doing this ? ? you accusing Nas of doing? When did Nas ever really say he was a ? ? Quite sure Nas been rhyming about the pit falls of the drug game for years now. How you compare a legend to some real ? ? ? When are you gonna just stop acting like you know what the hell you're talking about?
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, these two broads gotta be cracked-out...lol...wow!
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »

crunchy black over nas

threesix3.jpg

Ain't Crunchy in jail now for doing this ? ? you accusing Nas of doing?

u just exposed what im saying nas made a album justifying being a ? .. but crunchy paying the price.. he want yall to believe hes the smartest ? and glorify being a ? and in reality the message is DUMB.

there is no such thing... hes talking reprobate knowledge..

hes the dumbest ? for trying to make being a ? SmARt
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    & nas never did what crunchy did.. nas simp chickens.. crunchy not in jail for simping..

nas screwed up in da head. i would never listen to anymore of his ? .
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    nas isnt a drug dealer or ? .. hes,a trick.. point blank
  • grYmes
    Options

crunchy black over nas

threesix3.jpg

u just exposed what im saying nas made a album justifying being a ? .. but crunchy paying the price.. he want yall to believe hes the smartest ? and glorify being a ? and in reality the message is DUMB.

ok-then.gif

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real lady is like the reason's version of douwant2go2heaven
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    nas needed to education past 8th grade.. i understand what yalk think hes saying.. but just like many of u.. he dont know ? dont mean BLACK or AFRICAN.. its was a word that describe ignorant.

africa slaves were ignorant of english and america way of life. so when we was held captive in America... we was called ? .

we wasnt called ? in africa... yes we from superior backgrounds.. but when they start calling us ? is because of our ignorance or heritage...

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hiphop is dead and ? are the albums that changed his America fanbase to majority white.. they loved those albums.. he called him self a ? project roach, then bragged about being in love with chicken heads on " fried chicken"
    GunTown wrote: »

I'm only speaking on experience i know many young people that are listening to Rich Homie Quan different races, different backrounds, males, females. Living in 1 of the major and biggest populated citys in the entire world u come across every type of person

Let's wait and see what numbers Rich Homie Quans retail albums do when he drops them i am very confident he will sell well

eddie1.gif

Both of ya'lls fuckery slays me I swear.

• grYmes
    Options
    How many people feel @GunTown & @BrazilianHairMoney are the same person & is really just some ? from Wisconsin?
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    nas needed to get education past 8th grade.. i understand what yall think hes saying.. but just like many of u.. he dont know ? dont mean BLACK or AFRICAN.. its was a word that describe ignorant.

african slaves were ignorant of english and america way of life. so when we was held captive in America... we was called ? .

we wasnt called ? in africa... yes we from superior backgrounds.. but when they started calling us ? is because of our ignorance of heritage...

• Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options

crunchy black over nas

threesix3.jpg

crunchy black over nas

threesix3.jpg

& nas never did what crunchy did.. nas simp chickens.. crunchy not in jail for simping..

nas screwed up in da head. i would never listen to anymore of his ? .
    nas isnt a drug dealer or ? .. hes,a trick.. point blank
    nas needed to education past 8th grade.. i understand what yalk think hes saying.. but just like many of u.. he dont know ? dont mean BLACK or AFRICAN.. its was a word that describe ignorant.

africa slaves were ignorant of english and america way of life. so when we was held captive in America... we was called ? .

we wasnt called ? in africa... yes we from superior backgrounds.. but when they start calling us ? is because of our ignorance or heritage...

NAS+GIF.gif

dunno wtf she talmbout
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    nas is one of them foolish people who use to do a lotta dumb ? .. real ? and scholars used to preach to him about his dumb ways... and then he retained their knowledge then twisted it up in his head and tried to spit it like it was his knowledge.

i c what hes tryna make yall believe.. but i know real knowledge. im not falling. :-?

i rather listen to e40 nope
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    nas ? cd suppose to be revenge to the crakkas like now ? on top and u wanna be us.. but crakkas dont want to be ? .. they wanna be real ? .. =))

? are dumb and dont kniw it. real ? know they living dumb, and want 2 change

bet u dont get it! :-?
  • TayGettem
    Options
    How many people feel @GunTown & @BrazilianHairMoney are the same person & is really just some ? from Wisconsin?

I wish they was but they ain't
    Brazilian Hair is a old poster from 4yr ago named real lady
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hahahahahahaha yall ? lame for entertaining this broads opinions
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Hahahahahahaha yall ? lame for entertaining this broads opinions

We not she just always posting in bunches fckin up threads
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im cringing reading this thread. the way opinions are presented as fact is terrible and shows so much ignorance.

I miss Hrap. and is guntown really shady? that would make a lot of sense.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He feels some type of way...
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He feels some type of way...
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooo, this ? said crunchy black is better than nas