Nicki Minaj Tells "Independent Women" its OK to "Run a Man's Pockets" and Gets Stacks From Him.

124»

Comments

• _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mostly women who have sexual assault backgrounds encourage this
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    See, when I trick, I always ? on a how afterwards to remind them why they tricking, ? been getting real uppity lately, like, thesbeings starting to Think they too good. I went to Orlando other day, couldn't pull a ? at the club so I hit up back pages. This ? wanna try and argue with a ? about being ? on. Never used to get this type of grief before these new hoes came out. If you hoeish enough to take ? money, you can get ? on. Y'all better remind these hoes

Ayo...this ? is powerful posting. I'm start ? on ? if I spend more than a tenner to get that ? .

prob needs an ? /STD test post
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    See, when I trick, I always ? on a how afterwards to remind them why they tricking, ? been getting real uppity lately, like, thesbeings starting to Think they too good. I went to Orlando other day, couldn't pull a ? at the club so I hit up back pages. This ? wanna try and argue with a ? about being ? on. Never used to get this type of grief before these new hoes came out. If you hoeish enough to take ? money, you can get ? on. Y'all better remind these hoes

Ayo...this ? is powerful posting. I'm start ? on ? if I spend more than a tenner to get that ? .

I've been tellin Brothaz that since before some occasional backpage action was normal. Not that I'm braggin about that ? ...

But you gotta make these ? earn their money. Ain't no way I'm just payin you to lay there and do some ? I can do for self or get another broad to do.

I don't give a ? how tired you are or how many ? you've sucked that day already. ? i'ma King. You better gobble this nut up and take this ? in them holes. And if I gotta go I gotta go
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken barbs we in here! @KillaCham what up!
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    it's all about consent lol. it's one thing to get robbed or set up, but i can't feel sorry for any ? dumb enough to willing a female who contributes nothing to the relationship finesse him out of thousands of dollars... it's his fault lol. let a ? give me 10 gs for no reason. i'm taking that ? no questions asked.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    I know I am about to get a bunch of no signs, but Nikki Minaj is ugly 95 percent of them chicks posted in ill pix look better
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    I know I am about to get a bunch of no signs, but Nikki Minaj is ugly 95 percent of them chicks posted in ill pix look better

You right about one thing. ? bout to Jimmy Hoffa this post.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk why this thread is still going but

? is probly scorned from safaree

bitter hoes will say a lot of things they dont mean. once they fall back in love they sing a diff tune.

til he dumps her ass again
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i am sure meek aint letting his pocket be ran
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »

she not ugly... honestly she looked better around 09 then she does now.. that was when it was debatable if she was thick (pre ass shots) her ? was natural(and still nice)... and she didn't get her nose done yet..