2015 NBA Draft, Combine, & Lottery Thread.

Options
12346»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    With the 4th Pick in the 2015 NBA Draft, The N.Y. Knicks. select...

Kristaps Porzingis

Current Team: Baloncesto Sevilla

Born: Aug 2, 1995 (19 years old)

Birthplace: Liepaja, Liepaja (Latvia)

Nationality: Latvia

Height: 7-1 (216cm) Weight: 220 (100kg)

Porzingis_Kristaps_euro.jpg

is30NQRu2hK5F.gif

Let me get on my @S2J ? .

28o6l4.jpg

The Latvian might be good in five years

11426238_951199174917622_907085930_n.jpg?w=315&h=189&crop=1

• #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I fear the Bulls might draft Jerian Grant or Delon Wright. Two of the most slept on point guards that i like.

Your Knicks ended up getting one of the guys you liked a lot. I know that made you happy. Now hopefully he doesn't disappoint
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    edited June 2015
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I fear the Bulls might draft Jerian Grant or Delon Wright. Two of the most slept on point guards that i like.

Your Knicks ended up getting one of the guys you liked a lot. I know that made you happy. Now hopefully he doesn't disappoint
    I was still so ? about the Knicks 4th pick that when @BDBIID said my boy got selected I thought he was joking about Kristaps. I didn't even know he meant the Knicks traded THJR for Jerian. I was a little late realizing that and embarrassed myself. ? kind of killed my celebration vibe for Jerian the way i found out but I'm still glad we got him. He's not goinig to disappoint. I'm very confident that he'll fit in and play very well.

A couple of days before the draft, I was watching full games of Kristaps on youtube and I think the Knicks made a mistake selecting him. His highlight and workout videos looked convincing but when you watch his full games it's a different story

I think if Kristaps can bulk up and not lose his athletic abilities he will be a good player in the NBA. But he has to get bigger and stronger to excel in the NBA