chiraq rapper get killed ova IG beef..

124»

Comments

• murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Chicago rappers dropping like flies its sad them young boys letting satan destroy the black community in chiraq. Life is precious and should be treated as such where common, kanye,lupe and all those other conscious rappers at to try and steer them boys from that life.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this do not aoply to me

Background: used primarly in male circles, with strong ties to hip-hop culture. often used in rap music to describe groupies.

Definition:
    NOUN
    1 a girl or woman who seeks attention from popular males with high levels of status exemplified mostly by musicians or popular/wealthy boys or men from a poorer neighborhood, by submitting to sexual favors with little or no pressure.
    2 a girl or woman who is passed around from one male to another in short term, exclusively sexual relationships.
    3 term for a girl or woman similar to "groupie" though the fame aspect may or may not be absent. whereas a groupie is partial to a particular band or person, the chicken head may be indiscriminant in choice and frequently chooses boys or men from her neighborhood or school.
    4 female suffering from low self esteem who prostitutes herself for short lived friendships or attention.
    VERB
    1 to perform oral sex on a male or males indiscriminatly or in succession.
    2 to suck or the act of sucking ? .
    1. rappers need to stay away from those skeezin chicken heads.
    2. that ? chicken heads everybody!
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    all the persons that i had dont type of relationships with, stop selling drugs and i helped them stop.

im not impressed by drug dealers nor the rap culture.

i do like the fact alot of them try 2 change their lives & became artist. i encourage postive change..

i hardly go to shows, so i dont meet people at shows.

my affiliation with stars that im connected to was before fame.

i dont be at industry parties.

im only doing legal business

dont sleep with no one for money.

i advocate positivity and hope black people stop killing and lying on each other.

the rap game is set up.. i dont admire none of this ? going on
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    64 new comments

57 of em str8 bird babble by bhm lmao

That ignore button is amazing b
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    naw yall ? on ignore talkin bout im train ? .

posted a bad pic just to vex u ? and expose its ? who hate me. bet u spend hours looking at the rest of pics saying its not my real face cause u saw 1 bad one..

all yall ? is do is go crazy ova looks and stalk other women when men say they bad fine or beautiful...

its hard not to ? u chicken ass hoes fakin like u ? online..

u ? detoured the thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kepoa8l01X4
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    listen 2 these words.. i feel just like this about u na na na na na ? .. except its

na na na na na... u cant touch me silly TRICK... whatz da bizness ? im the LADY of this bmore ? !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBb-gBmVzgY :-?
  • Qiv_Owan
    Waits for the lock...
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Lock this up Chicago been going hard since the 1900s. Baltimore biggest "gang" BGF was started by George Jackson, he from Chicago lol. Chicago was logging 900 plus bodies compared to 400-450 now, don't let the media get it twisted. Media just need a new narrative to run with and they picked Chicago because they can't get crime rates down to other big cities levels like NY and LA.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    & before the lock.. lock this information.

. the ic rumors and beef go hollywood. bcareful
    what u say on the net..

the stars music i post yall diss on here.. people on here who diss me only listening to nas..

some of the famous ppl come here and c yall always dissing them.. so dissing me dont make them agree with yall.

everybody in the industry talking about how this board is majority nas fans... & all my credits on this board only dislike me cause i go against nas.

so being my critic on here dont mean u true.. (to the industry)

all my credits love nas album ? and i dont.. so they follow me from thread 2 thread.. but yet dont think people watching their move :-?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

posted a bad pic just to vex u ? and expose its ? who hate me. bet u spend hours looking at the rest of pics saying its not my real face cause u saw 1 bad one..

all yall ? is do is go crazy ova looks and stalk other women when men say they bad fine or beautiful...

u ? detoured the thread

Lmao u derailing the thread when u post 4 times in a row tlkin bout nun
    i.dont put no.serious pics on the net. i like simple pics.. if i put a lot of made up pics on the net .. people be saying thats not how i look. i like to put regular pics on the net.. but when i go out i know how to look depending on occasion.. thats why i said people judging me by the net and others are talkin bout how i look to them in person.

Is u really making excuses for yourself to people on the internet.... I'm done
  • Qiv_Owan
    Wonder if he knew Durk
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBb-gBmVzgY

for all u na na na na na ? ..

this is how i feel.. except its na na na na na .. u can't touch me silly trick whats the bizness ? ... im the lady of this bmore ? ..

circulating talking about the lady u deserve to die...lol.. my favorite songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alddYSZYJmk
  • BrazilianHairMoney
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GunTown wrote: »
    Chicago, Los Angeles and London dudes bang like it's a religion

rollerblading-gangsta-o.gif
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    TayGettem wrote: »

posted a bad pic just ? and expose its ? who hate me. bet u spend hours looking at the rest of pics saying its not my real face cause u saw 1 bad one..

u ? detoured the thread

Lmao u derailing the thread when u post 4 times in a row tlkin bout nun
    i.dont put no.serious pics on the net. i like simple pics.. if i put a lot of made up pics on the net .. people be saying thats not how i look. i like to put regular pics on the net.. but when i go out i know how to look depending on occasion.. thats why i said people judging me by the net and others are talkin bout how i look to them in person.

Is u really making excuses for yourself to people on the internet.... I'm done

? im not making excuses. facts: im pretty and know it, but don't care about.. sick of lame ? ..

making excuses? u talkin like im ugly and tryna make a excuse 4 it.. go head ? .. im just not ugly.. eventho beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. im still pretty IN THA FLESH!

im not tryna brag and say im all that when im not, but i bet im knocking plenty ? out tha spot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a42n3S4y2c

yall expose u nas family and ? .. who gonna get dat mad cause i diss nas?

• BrazilianHairMoney
    i thought yall knew bmore had rappers too.. lol yall must think Baltimore is a good green place and we faking gangsta..

lmao.. so yall think we dumb dumb.. u think we just acting gangster 4 attention.

yup Baltimore was like Chicago years ago.. i thought yall knew.. Baltimore is like Detroit.. rappers r here.. our ? die here.. I thought u knew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDRB3iDMnOk