19 years ago today, the birth of Austin 3:16...

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    this ? is goat
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Makes me wanna troll Foxs News or some ?

The first thing I want to be done, is to get that piece of ? out of my TV. Don't just get him out of the TV, get him out of the Media because I've proved son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn’t get you anywhere. Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16…

Bandit 3:16 says I just Trolled your ass!

*crowd cheer*

[Foxs News:] Come on, that's not necessary

[Bandit:] All he's gotta do is go buy him a cheap bottle of Thunderbird and try to dig back some of that courage he had in his prime.

As the special guest tonight, I'm serving notice to every one of the Foxs anchors. I don't give a damn what they are, they're all on the list, and thats Bandit's list, and I'm fixing to start running through all of 'em.

And as far as this late news spot is considered son, I don't give a damn if it's Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity, Bandit's time has come, and when I get that shot you're looking at the next Face of News.
    And that's the bottom line, because Stone Cold Bandit said so.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I never thought Austin would've became the legend that he is. At best I thought he was upper card pretty much Jericho status. But this was definitely was a defining moment in WWE history.
  • I_fap_twohanded
    I_fap_twohanded Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    Options
    everyday I wore that austin 3:16 shirt in shcool id act up and talk ? to people
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    austin a last of his kind

? could brawl, talk that ? , even had the redneck shorts with a gangsta ass gold chain
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    13649044601132443735_zps6hkii8er.gif

NO ONE was safe. Men, women, old people, Santa, doesn't matter who. Everyone could catch that stunner. Hell I'm pretty sure he done stunned couple of bad azzz kids.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will open up a can a whoop ass on ya, stomp a mudhole in your ass and walk it dryyy!