All NBA mid decade team

Options
2»

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoooo @ Russ being on your first team cause of these ?

Lmaoooo @ Russ being 1st but KD 2nd

Cousins? First team? ? , what ?

I'm sorry bro, your opinion
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didnt do the G, G, F, F, C format that the league does i just did it by position. Lebron & Durant are both SF..

Russ imo is the best pg at the league. It's debatable.

Cousins may be a reach at this point but he has the best skillset as a center in the league. Nobody has really solidified theirselves as best center in the league lately.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cousins hasnt even lead his team to a .500 record lol
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didnt do the G, G, F, F, C format that the league does i just did it by position. Lebron & Durant are both SF..

Russ imo is the best pg at the league. It's debatable.

Cousins may be a reach at this point but he has the best skillset as a center in the league. Nobody has really solidified theirselves as best center in the league lately.

Gasol easily.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

2 years ago, you was one of the main cats on this forum calling Love the PF in the league even tho he never led the twolves to a winning record so stop the reverse racism lol

smh @ Delaware cats...some things neva change
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

2 years ago, you was one of the main cats on this forum calling Love the PF in the league even tho he never led the twolves to a winning record so stop the reverse racism lol

smh @ Delaware cats...some things neva change

Who the ? is from Delaware? Lol i havent hung out there in 10 years
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Plus i always preferred Aldridge over love so ima need to see the proof behind that post
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol yo ax somebody said I was from Delaware too on here and I wanted to fight that ?

? mad insulting lol
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol yo ax somebody said I was from Delaware too on here and I wanted to fight that ?

? mad insulting lol

What? ? , ? you.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

? mad insulting lol

Im 30 miles from delaware, aint got nuthin against the state but im born and raised in Maryland lol, some Baltimore dudes just dont like the surrounding counties and consider us irrelevant
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? mad insulting lol

Im 30 miles from delaware, aint got nuthin against the state but im born and raised in Maryland lol, some Baltimore dudes just dont like the surrounding counties and consider us irrelevant

How does that make you feel ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »

? mad insulting lol

What? ? , ? you.

Delaware top 3 most irrelevant state next to Rhode island and idaho
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »

? mad insulting lol

What? ? , ? you.

Delaware top 3 most irrelevant state next to Rhode island and idaho

The Dakotas take the top two spots.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

? mad insulting lol

How does that make you feel ?

Its awkward cuz im only 25 miles away lol but a lot of the resentment comes from suburban dudes that try to act like they're hood so a lot of conflict comes from that when city dudes come out here. Im not in that category so it doesnt bother me too much but i seen a lot of fights start from ? fake reppin Baltimore lls