Queen Latifah vs. Lauryn Hill

Options
2»

Comments

• Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    L Boogi. Is crazy but misdedciation of lauren hill is a masterpiece. I like that better then any queen latifah cd, but all hail the queen
  • killah_muhfucka
    killah_muhfucka Members Posts: 372
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Basing her insanity on the fact that she dresses funny and makes one call her Queen is a little overboard. She explained herself why she left the industry and the image that they threw upon her.

Yet you look at Nicki Minaj wearing green wigs / getting but implant / ? implants / talking like she has some weird speech impediment / referring to herself as barbie as a perfectly same individual
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Basing her insanity on the fact that she dresses funny and makes one call her Queen is a little overboard. She explained herself why she left the industry and the image that they threw upon her.

Yet you look at Nicki Minaj wearing green wigs / getting but implant / ? implants / talking like she has some weird speech impediment / referring to herself as barbie as a perfectly same individual

LOL. I don't care about Nicki Minaj, my ? .

All I know is sanity >>>> insanity.

Nahmean?
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »

Nahmean?

Nicki is overrated on looks and her wackass ryhmes
  • killah_muhfucka
    edited June 2010
    Options

Nahmean?

No I don't know what you mean...
    This fake broad has done things far more insane and no one thinks she is... it is part of her persona... and they like it.
    So you can't say that someone having a realization and changing their way of life is either.
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No I don't know what you mean...
    This fake broad has done things far more insane and no one thinks she is... it is part of her persona... and they like it.
    So you can't say that someone having a realization and changing their way of life is either.

15884016-15884018-large.jpg

You mad? LOL.
  • Skeratch
    Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Mental illness doesn't affect Lauryn's great catalogue. Respect to Queen Latifah, but Lauryn Hill has the edge.
  • killah_muhfucka
    edited June 2010
    Options
    15884016-15884018-large.jpg

You mad? LOL.

What reason do I have for being mad?
    It seems like youfound a cool expression and just beat it to death in hopes for some laughs.
    Do you realize how many people in other genres of music dress just as bad if not worse, as a form of self-expression? Probably not
    NICK-RIGHT-ON.jpg

Now if Nicki Mnaj was wearing the same thing with her huge fake ass and ? you would be beating off in the corner...

really a black women with Natural Hair and over sized clothes crazy makeup is no difrent than a black woman with a blonde hair super tight clothes silicone injected into her body and crazy makeup.