Options
luke1733
luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in AKA Donkey

Comments

• luke1733
    Options
    I could definitely see his ? trying this, considering how Suge made off big with Pac's recordings and him feeling he could do the same with Tha Carter
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this is true he should be put in front of a firing squad
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yoooooo...just saw Boston signed Kevin Garnett AND Ray Allen. Man, those two with Paul Pierce gon be dope af!!
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this is true he should be put in front of a firing squad

All 3 of them should but then that would be ? bashing.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and in today's edition of hip hop's extreme lovers' quarrel....
  • luke1733
    edited July 2015
    Options
    THrowing a drink at another man does seem pretty emotionally effeminate.
    I do think Birdman is definitely dumb enough to try something like killing Wayne because he has romantic feelings for Wayne, business ties to Wayne, and a relationship.
    I remember when he was doing that concert on the internet years ago and he kept calling guys on the stage to dance with him and he was saying "i ? with dude's too." So, okay, whatever, he's ? . That's not the point. Point is I
    think he and Wayne's relationship might go deeper into some ? ? . Man is 14 years older than Wayne and although it's speculation, I wouldn't doubt he ? that dude if he's kissing him on 106 and park and saying "nobody kisses my daddy but me," taking offense to when AJ asked Baby about other women.
    So, reading way too much into this situation, but since I made a thread, I figured I'd drop my thought.

Now, Baby still probably wants Wayne and Wayne isn't down with that no more since Wayne's a man and has kids and a woman and realizes how ? up his relationship with Birdman was. Now Birdman is doing what rapists do who are rich and a gangster and that's ? ? .
    Go figure. That's my read.

Overall, its Wayne's best interest to see Birdman go down.
    1 Wayne will get control of the Carter album and make way more money off it if Birdman is in prison.
    2 Wayne possibly could get control over Nicki & Drake since they can get off Cashmoney &signonly YMCMB
    3 Wayne doesn't have to worry about getting killed anymore
    4 Wayne can also sue Birdman and get his money back for the album not being released
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Wayne is turning heterosexual and Birdman don't like it.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also....Birdman ain't Waynes only issue....

ronald_slim_williams.jpg

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also....Birdman ain't Waynes only issue....

ronald_slim_williams.jpg

EXACTLY!!! He's the real brain behind the operations.