How come everybody thinks Jews are a Race or an Ethnicity?

Options
phukkyou2
phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in AKA Donkey
I mean they draw their lineage/heritage from The Hebrews but in everyone's mind they're a Race of white people with funny noses and yamakaz

Why is that? How come nobody knows when they talk about Jews they're referring to a Religion and not a Race?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxny_7fycbk&list=PL-UWPlRIl68qHekCg_XNZetXH5BVszpP7&index=6

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The i.c , is this ? therapy session.
    U just roll a fat one, n unwind huh?
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Fuckit, bomb my Thread. Let's give the white man credit.

Or let's steal from one another. Either way....
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you goin back to jail?
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    Options
    How come..we don't even talk no more? You don't even call no more?
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    How come people don't dance no mo? All dey do is diss, all dey do is diss, all dey do is diss
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    You have some questions, it seems on your threads that are leading you to answers found in books or broadening the circle of people you talk to.
    People I work with don't really see jews as a race and the blacks aren't always talking about someone ? us over.
    I get your points, but some of the things you're referring to depend on who you're around.
    I see ur thoughts though.

To straight up answer your question: It's the same reason why Americans for over 200 years thought Egyptians were white.
    White people and the jews who are white (not including black jews or mixed jews) have become the face of jews due to White history and culture publicizing it and through propaganda and because there are white jews and if you go to Jerusalem they look pretty white/mixed white looking.
    According to the bible their blood line should not lead them to being white but black jews/ethiopians who still exist today as Jews migrated north and kept their religion and miscegenated. Thousands of years past and a very large number of white jews existed, then came Russia complaining about the jews and Germany going to war with their jews and colonization spreading the teaching that jews are white and the crusades enforcing the teaching among the world that jews are white and the Whitewashing of all history deemed important having to be seen as WHITE.

Getting back to your question; it's not entirely dumb for someone to see jews as a race (as it might be dumb for someone to call Latino's a race) of white people since if you go to the line of Abraham you were dealing with a specific family all the way from BC days; which this is who the jews are. Truth is according to the bible their bloodline is black.

Now aside from the points you're making, I don't know if this is necessary or not, but there are only four races: black,red,yellow,white
    Jews are not a race. I don't think you were implying that though
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yo on everything I love i thought Latinos were a Race. Damn I feel stupid.

But yeah tho. The Jews have been WhiteWashed. You'd never guess there were anything other than Caucasian Jews looking thru these North American lenses
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you goin back to jail?

That's what my aunty keep on telling me
  • Nkombe
    Nkombe Members Posts: 114 ✭✭
    Options
    in the Donkey?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ifyagheyseywuh?!?!
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jews made me wear a yamaka when i was in Jerusalem, felt kinda silly.
  • crownedwise
    crownedwise Members Posts: 287 ✭✭
    Options
    Jews are a race. Jewish are the people who worship and live like this race. Don't be confused. Real Jews have no religion, just a way of life. Jewish study Judaism. Ish means like. Keep up.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    to say Jews are a race is like saying Muslim is a race or Roman Catholic is a race.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    to say Jews are a race is like saying Muslim is a race or Roman Catholic is a race.

That's what I read too. Sounds about right
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »

Thats what a Jew told me in college.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »

Thats what a Jew told me in college.

Alot of people have this misconception strangefully tho.

I wonder why there's not more education or awareness around it considering just how powerful they are and how easily they're offended
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    African Americans are Hebrews. Those other Jews are from Khazar.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    African Americans are Hebrews. Those other Jews are from Khazar.

That ? ? was them attepting to create a fake prophecy that was already fufilled by the African-Americans, descendants of Slaves.

Genesis 15:13-14.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perception and majority