The Official "Power" Season 2 Discussion (June 6, 9pm ET) WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE

Options

Comments

• MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Final 3 Ep... Come up with your own theories.. base on summary of these ep's.. Some of yall have been on point..
    Three Moves Ahead
    TV Episode 8..
    Lobos battles threats from a rival drug cartel and the feds; Ghost attempts to distance himself from Lobos before Angela gets to him.

Time's Up
    TV Episode 9
    Angela and the feds pressure Tommy to flip on Lobos or spend his life in jail; Ghost faces consequences for trying to do the right thing.
    Ghost Is Dead
    TV Episode 10
    Ghost deals with threats from Kanan and Angela's investigation as bodies continue to drop within his organization.
  • MeTaL
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Ironically, Angie cloning Ghost s phone is not only illegal but anything she obtains from that is inadmissible in the court of law....

Yup.. that why that Federal Judge told her to get the ? out out my face with that ? .. Angie either going to end up dead or fired from her job..or transfer.. She way out of line now.. Boss man told her you ain't build for this ? .. and it's showing why.when holly mentality broke her down.. I think Greg going to sell her ass out to keep his job...because the ? told him, if ? gets ? up. it's on you.. should of never brought her back on the case.. she's going to ? it all up..
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm tired of Angie using her ? to get things done

Shes the worst lawyer/Fed ever. Like the worst ive ever seen on TV. She damn near looks inept some times.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Ironically, Angie cloning Ghost s phone is not only illegal but anything she obtains from that is inadmissible in the court of law....

Yup.. that why that Federal Judge told her to get the ? out out my face with that ? .. Angie either going to end up dead or fired from her job..or transfer.. She way out of line now.. Boss man told her you ain't build for this ? .. and it's showing why.when holly mentality broke her down.. I think Greg going to sell her ass out to keep his job...because the ? told him, if ? gets ? up. it's on you..

the whole time I'm watching it ....im like isn't this what happened to McNulty lol
  • MeTaL
    Options
    Ghost got leverage on Ruiz though.. Daughter was out here as a witness.. That's angie out there doing illegal consent.on a minor...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Ghost got leverage on Ruiz though.. Daughter was out here as a witness.. That's angie out there doing illegal consent.on a minor...

yea man if Angie doesn't get disbarred, this ? ain't real
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm pretty sure she knows that
  • MeTaL
    Options
    Overall, all this ? is going to backfire on her.. Every piece of evidence=illegal.. It's not going to stick.. that why this case is going to blow the ? up..

As for Sean.. He gotta go.. Ghost now knows, thanks to Dre giving him the heads up that Sean can't be trusted.. he knows Sean was keepin his father in the loop.. and that he was already outta jail.. Sean scorned ? ass when back to the rsk territory and told information that he wasn't suppose to tell.. When Ghost finds out that kanan all of sudden comes back out the blue and knows about lobos meeting ? .. he's going to know sean open his mouth..

• MeTaL
    edited July 2015
    Options
    That why Kanan was always 3 steps ahead of ghost, because of Sean.. he gotta go..
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Final 3 Ep... Come up with your own theories.. base on summary of these ep's.. Some of yall have been on point..
    Three Moves Ahead
    TV Episode 8..
    Lobos battles threats from a rival drug cartel and the feds; Ghost attempts to distance himself from Lobos before Angela gets to him.

Time's Up
    TV Episode 9
    Angela and the feds pressure Tommy to flip on Lobos or spend his life in jail; Ghost faces consequences for trying to do the right thing.
    Ghost Is Dead
    TV Episode 10
    Ghost deals with threats from Kanan and Angela's investigation as bodies continue to drop within his organization.

Guest juilo bout to check out soon..damn
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She doing that more for her mind frame than the case.... She basically can't separate her emotions from her job.....
  • PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone knew coconut is Lobo's mole
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I felt like Dre was deflecting a lil bit when he pointed to Sean... bc at the end of the episode Dre knew where he was and gave him the info he needed
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Nah Dre left a vmail......Dre gonna be the one to bodybag Shawn for Ghost
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I think Ghost gonna Shawn followed then whoever follows Shawn gonna see him w Tasha ....then its Rolla all over again
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's gonna be wack if Julio get clapped
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Julio my favorite character
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Smh at my moms saying I look like Shawn.....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    This ? Shawn pointed out Angie to Tasha though......of all the ? he s done in the past 2 seasons...this is the worst offense
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    I felt like Dre was deflecting a lil bit when he pointed to Sean... bc at the end of the episode Dre knew where he was and gave him the info he needed

Its like Dre didnt have a daddy so he taking Shawn's.

Its a weird thing going on with Shawn's character where he was cool as the low key quiet driver but the more spotlight he gets the cornier and more awkward he comes across.

He is being set up to be "the man", not saying it will work but Tasha want a ? she can control and outsmart, Shawn is that. She bout to try to mold that ? . I see it coming.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    naw Dre gonna either ? Shawn or Kanan....i see Ghost making him his new Rolla....Dre gonna be the ? they wanted Shawn to br but deep down know he isnt....