Girls playing sex games

_God_
_God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
Reporting live from the trap aka young ? aka atl

So im in my trap in the middle of the mall and I look into cititrends , ? the counter about ten feet away, and this girl is deadass beant over wit jeans, heels on hair is a black girl broccoli top, n her thong showin, she wit her family n ? so she walk out n walk right past my trap, and I look at her she was already looking at me, I just smiled laughed n said to myself, dam imma sex symbol

Those are sex games, not attention getters or flirting, pure sex games. She wanted me to visualize strokin her not talking to her I let her pass cuz she was with her family n I can tell she was jus feelin herself for the day. u can tell it wasn't normal for her to look nice, she was an embattled black girl from atl so u know she had the dress it up nice to look splackable effect. But I would indeed stroke her infinitely in the position she was in wen she was playin sex games

So it's time to speak on the sex games you have been involved in

Comments

• _God_
    All these fat ? in atl walking round wit they stomach wrapped up
  • _God_
    i forgot Ain't none of yall ? sum sex symbols

And when I wanted to talk to this girl in the bank I said imma wear my Jordan shorts so she can see my meat print while I'm in line
  • Dirty McGirty
    Dirty McGirty Members Posts: 185 ✭✭
    _? _ wrote: »

So im in my trap in the middle of the mall and I look into cititrends , ? the counter about ten feet away, and this girl is deadass beant over wit jeans, heels on hair is a black girl broccoli top, n her thong showin, she wit her family n ? so she walk out n walk right past my trap, and I look at her she was already looking at me, I just smiled laughed n said to myself, dam imma sex symbol

Those are sex games, not attention getters or flirting, pure sex games. She wanted me to visualize strokin her not talking to her I let her pass cuz she was with her family n I can tell she was jus feelin herself for the day. u can tell it wasn't normal for her to look nice, she was an embattled black girl from atl so u know she had the dress it up nice to look splackable effect. But I would indeed stroke her infinitely in the position she was in wen she was playin sex games

$10 says she looked like this:

482023.jpg

? noticed the honeybun crumbs around ur eyes because you don't wash - this is why she looking in your eyes.

You gonna need a forklift to prop that ? up n give her the d
  • _God_
    You not gettin no sex, she look like dawn from ? money
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gotdamn that ? looks like Detective Olivia Benson from SVU ate every member of the police force
  • Dirty McGirty
    Dirty McGirty Members Posts: 185 ✭✭
    gotdamn that ? looks like Detective Olivia Benson from SVU ate every member of the police force

U look for long enough at her stomach it starts to look like a depressed teenage mutant ninja turtle

482023.jpg
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So t/s don't know when he being used as a confidence boost?....all she wanted was to know you noticed her...you smiled... she satisfied.

If you was really bout it, you'd be ? instead of making threads about being used to boost a randoms confidence, which she gon use to ? the ? outta her ? .
  • _God_
    This ? don't know my sex status
  • _God_
    Imma boss don recognition from ME is what she wanted it being fully bent over a counter is drastic u know wen stuff goes into the sex game category
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    post a pic of yourself or your ugly ass is lying ? ?
  • _God_
    post a pic of yourself or your ugly ass is lying ? ?

U wanna see the sex don baby ??
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats this thread about?
  • _God_
    Allergerms wrote: »
    Whats this thread about?

It's about sex games
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? McGirty wrote: »

$10 says she looked like this:

482023.jpg

? noticed the honeybun crumbs around ur eyes because you don't wash - this is why she looking in your eyes.

You gonna need a forklift to prop that ? up n give her the d

cmon man!
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allergerms wrote: »
    Whats this thread about?

It's about sex games

this-aint-no-game_fb_345723.jpg
  • crownedwise
    crownedwise Members Posts: 287 ✭✭
    Everybody missed the most important part. If this broad, was in the mall, in the summer, with her family, she must be 14-16 years old. Any girl older would have found a ride.
  • _God_
    Everybody missed the most important part. If this broad, was in the mall, in the summer, with her family, she must be 14-16 years old. Any girl older would have found a ride.

Chill fam you got me dyin she had Kia n old lady's wit her she was prolly in the 30 orca
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did I read this ? ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭

U look for long enough at her stomach it starts to look like a depressed teenage mutant ninja turtle

482023.jpg

"Every roll of fat.......is a roll of opportunity." -deadeye
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

482023.jpg

Everything's bigger in Texas.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we put these fat white ? in spoilers please . ? is wrong with you people
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donkey Thread for sure
  • _God_
    Donkey Thread for sure
    ? u ain't been in no sex games