Sandy Hook Police Report Contains No Evidence That Mass Shooting Took Place

Options

Comments

• Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and Occam's Razor in laymen terms; There is one thing for which Ockham is well known and remembered - his so-called "razor." What is his razor? It is a logical tool he used to cut absurdities out of arguments and philosophical systems. According to Ockham, the simpler an explanation is, the more preferable it ultimately is. In other words, if it is not *necessary to introduce certain complexities or hypotheticals into a situation or explanation, then don't do it. Just say No. Not only would the result be less elegant and convincing, but it would also likely be less correct.
    Here it is important to point out that nowhere does he assert that the simpler explanation is always more correct or that the more complex explanation is alwaysless correct. Had he done so, he would have been mistaken and remembered quite differently. The point is to start from the simplest possible explanation and only make it more complex when absolutely necessary.

Seems as if you don't truly understand his theory on logic @xxcivicxx
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok u win this was a complete waste of time u went and copy/pasted the definition lmao I bet u feel like u really got

? don't own ? because ? are dense and actually choose deception over the truth. Keep up the good work
  • Huey_C
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Ok u win this was a complete waste of time u went and copy/pasted the definition lmao I bet u feel like u really got

? don't own ? because ? are dense and actually choose deception over the truth. Keep up the good work

You still have not made the correlation of How our Socioeconomic growth is stunted due to our lack of ability to buy into this conspiracy theory. What examples do you have of blacks buying into deception? That has nothing to do with being dense it has more to do with the lack of true factual evidence. You watch videos online, read bias articles and a couple of memes and run with the misinformation. Also word of advice avoid generalizations of an entire community.

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what do you own?
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @huey_C the ? in here thunder clapping @xxcivicxx
  • Huey_C
    Options

lol respect..People tend to spew conspiracy rhetoric without any real supporting facts smh
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

You still have not made the correlation of How our Socioeconomic growth is stunted due to our lack of ability to buy into this conspiracy theory. What examples do you have of blacks buying into deception? That has nothing to do with being dense it has more to do with the lack of true factual evidence. You watch videos online, read bias articles and a couple of memes and run with the misinformation. Also word of advice avoid generalizations of an entire community.

Ok like I said, u got me good dude I'm absolutely done with this discussion

But just FYI there's no factual evidence that sandy hook happened
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe in the most high....and because I believe in the most high, when atheists make threads...i don't expend a lot of time and energy arguing a point that we just never will agree in...

The opposite is happening in this thread tho. For it not to be that serious and ludicrous to even entertain, certain posters are spending a lot of time in the topic....

good job guys. I hope u get raises.
  • Huey_C
    Options
    I believe in the most high....and because I believe in the most high, when atheists make threads...i don't expend a lot of time and energy arguing a point that we just never will agree in...

The opposite is happening in this thread tho. For it not to be that serious and ludicrous to even entertain, certain posters are spending a lot of time in the topic....

Is this not a message /discussion board? Just asking
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

of course it is bruh....

But u get where im going with this...

Its crazy to say the topic is being discussed in a thread is not that serious then have 3 consecutive posts on said
    topic....either its more serious to u than u say, or u just one of those argumentative types....

Just doesn't add up Ach....
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I find it odd that the actual thread topic is not being discussed at all.

Here is the investigation in which this thread is based on. Read through it and see how much evidence you see showing that a mass shooting took place.

http://cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/

Then we will be on topic.
  • Huey_C
    Options

of course it is bruh....

But u get where im going with this...

Its crazy to say the topic is being discussed in a thread is not that serious then have 3 consecutive posts on said
    topic....either its more serious to u than u say, or u just one of those argumentative types....

Just doesn't add up Ach....

I was done until the comment about "black not owning ? " came up. But the thread was/is getting derailed I'll let em cook.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    I find it odd that the actual thread topic is not being discussed at all.

Here is the investigation in which this thread is based on. Read through it and see how much evidence you see showing that a mass shooting take place.

http://cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/

Then we will be on topic.

Nobody will take the time to read that and do some actual research. The will just assume the government would not cover up anything because we give them too much credit. Maybe we don't give them enough.

Covert Government Acting Team.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok like I said, u got me good dude I'm absolutely done with this discussion

But just FYI there's no factual evidence that sandy hook happened

Damn clown lol smh
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I wanted to bump a random Sandy Hook thread with a vid I just saw

I completely forgot I was in this thread previously lol

This is a very very well put together video on Sandy Hook. There are different segments so you could skip around if you wanted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Conspiracy?????

Sounds like right wing ? ..........

tin-foil-hat.jpg
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

lol respect..People tend to spew conspiracy rhetoric without any real supporting facts smh

I'm ready to continue this discussion whenever you are

what do you own?

You especially
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

I actually forgot that I didn't answer this back then but most black people buy into the deception that the dominant society's financial, medical and distribution systems are needed by us in order to function as a community. It has nothing to do with a specific conspiracy theory.

We'll know for sure without a doubt that a racist cop killed a black man but this situation is inconceivable to black people? That's what really shocked me in this thread. People in general refuse to think outside of the box and actually study the american financial system, which is the root of most of the issues that the world faces.

That's besides the point, there's a ton of evidence in that vid I just posted I would suggest that you watch at least parts of it
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bambu
    edited July 2015
    Options
    That video that was posted is garbage.....

If the hoax was to implement "gun control, mental health checks, and far-out security measures, and changes to curriculum" like your video suggests........

Then it failed......

• xxCivicxx
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

If the hoax was to implement gun control like your video suggests........

Then it failed......

I'm wondering why you're disparaging a video that you didn't even watch?

You were already talking ? 10 minutes after I posted the vid, I don't know why you think your opinion is so important you had to post it twice but you can go ahead a fall back a bit thanks
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The motive ain't really there to fake these shootings..they not gaining anything politically and no laws have been passed as a result...

And then somebody in here said "oh they pass all kinds of secret laws behind closed doors ain't no telling what they passed"

Well if they're just going to pass the law in secret anyway what's the point of faking a whole mass shooting?
  • bambu
    Options

Then it failed......

You were already talking ? 10 minutes after I posted the vid, I don't know why you think your opinion is so important you had to post it twice but you can go ahead a fall back a bit thanks

I have been watching it for about ten minutes....

I am about to stop tho'.......

Again....

It is right wing ? ..........

If it was a hoax then it failed.........

• xxCivicxx
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    The motive ain't really there to fake these shootings..they not gaining anything politically and no laws have been passed as a result...

And then somebody in here said "oh they pass all kinds of secret laws behind closed doors ain't no telling what they passed"

Well if they're just going to pass the law in secret anyway what's the point of faking a whole mass shooting?

Did you watch the video? I already know the answer but I'm just curious
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Then it failed......

I have been watching it for about ten minutes....

I am about to stop tho'.......

Again....

It is right wing ? ..........

If it was a hoax then it failed.........

Yeah you should stop, I think it's gonna go way over your head