Why Is Drake Picking An Ducking

Comments

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TayGettem wrote: »
    An Kendrick tried his pride twice and one was on national television
    If a ? call u out he trying yo pride and pen game
    So meeks accustions wasn't no different

He responded with a few subliminal raps to Kendrick. Kendrick may have gotten under his skin, but meek tried to give him a third degree burn. There were too many damn people responding to Control anyway. Reminded me of when 50 hit the hornets nest with How to Rob, but with far more responses.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »

He threw shots at Kendrick too. Just say u don't like dude and that's that. The way y'all coppin pleas bout him goin at meek who dissed him out the blue is telling
    They don't want Drake to win that's what it all comes down to
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

He threw shots at Kendrick too. Just say u don't like dude and that's that. The way y'all coppin pleas bout him goin at meek who dissed him out the blue is telling

Apparently u didn't see me applauding Drake in the meek diss thread Drake is in my top 5
    Doesn't mean I can't question him

I know he dissed Tyga did u not read my o/p bro and y'all making this abt meek I'm talking abt in general now if I'm wrong I'll stand corrected and admit I'm wrong
  • TayGettem
    FlightKing wrote: »
    Drake threw shots back at everybody, Jay Z included. You not listening hard enough. The issue is, it's not beef like back in the days when ? used to overdo everything real quick. Most of this ? is competition or petty ? that blows over.

Most of the old beefs was drug influenced, gang influenced, family issues, money issues or old head vs new head. The rap game is corporate now. Everybody under the same 2 or 3 umbrellas, which is under Vivendi anyway so ? gets squashed and hushed.

Learn some.

I stand corrected neva heard him responsed to Jay, Lamar or common but ok koo I was wrong
  • TayGettem
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Bru I like Drake his in my top 5 but I'm not bcotton or super gangsta
    I don't ignore ? cuz I like ya music if u think u on fuckery or have alternative motives I'll call u out on it period
    Hell I like Gucci but if u go to any recent gucci threads I say his recent mixtapes his dropped are trash which they are
    Tf I look like given ? pssses cuz I like em
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when drake dissed tyga?

yall say drake only went back at meek cuz meek weak, common sense will tell u drake aint never think meek was weak, matter fact drake supported bruh only for meek to turn hoe and question bruh pen game and throw him under the bus with top notch rap game disrespect, aint nobody else really came at him like meek did, and if they did they werent on meek level or cool with drake like meek, so can u really blame drake for being fed up
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    I don't know why Drake even responded to Common. Let's put aside the fact that Common is a dope MC, one of the greats (even if he don't get the accolades) ... The ? dissed you because you ? his chick, put a different way, he dissed you because you already won?!?!? A "I'm sorry you feel that way, but ya girl ? /mouf was divine" was all that was needed.

This^^^^^^^^

There's no need to go at someone when they are bitter because you smashed their girl. They get mad at you then you won
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I don't know what his beef was with Jay-Z but there's no need to go at Common. If I'm not mistaken but wasn't Drake beef with Common over Serena?

Common admitted to going at him because he caught feeling over Serena... Common still outbarred him tho

Lmao ...FOH Common got his bald headed ass killed

? "you Canada Dry" lmaooooooooooo

Poverty Bars
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    ? will get squashed, Drake will be in the RICO video released just in time for back to school, the views from the 6 will do crazy numbers off the strength of a battle tested Drake. The machine is powerful.
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so this is the excuse you all will use for meek ? well played
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake's been winning for years, and it seems like nothing can slow his roll. The only way Drake catches an L would be if he gets Bill Cosby'd or something.
  • mchg
    mchg Members Posts: 190 ✭✭
    OP's needs 2 remove Meek's ? from his throat,
    cuz the constant skullfuckings makin em stupid.

Drizzy responded 2 erbody, ? jus don't give
    a ? cuz none of the responses did any damage
    outside of the Tyga/Common jawns.

Hov & K Dot bodied the ? ftr.
  • TayGettem
    so this is the excuse you all will use for meek ? well played
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    Drake's been winning for years, and it seems like nothing can slow his roll. The only way Drake catches an L would be if he gets Bill Cosby'd or something.
    mchg wrote: »
    OP's needs 2 remove Meek's ? from his throat,
    cuz the constant skullfuckings makin em stupid.

Drizzy responded 2 erbody, ? jus don't give
    a ? cuz none of the responses did any damage
    outside of the Tyga/Common jawns.

Hov & K Dot bodied the ? ftr.
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Bru I like Drake his in my top 5 but I'm not bcotton or super gangsta
    I don't ignore ? cuz I like ya music if u think u on fuckery or have alternative motives I'll call u out on it period
    Hell I like Gucci but if u go to any recent gucci threads I say his recent mixtapes his dropped are trash which they are
    Tf I look like given ? pssses cuz I like em

@mchg @bununs alias

Y'all should really read my comments before typing also ion even like meek
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    I don't know what his beef was with Jay-Z but there's no need to go at Common. If I'm not mistaken but wasn't Drake beef with Common over Serena?

Common admitted to going at him because he caught feeling over Serena... Common still outbarred him tho
    What bars? Foh
  • TayGettem
    U u complaining? Had he not put it on wax u woulda complained he scared and never battled. Meek thought he had a easy win and the rap gods said ? no.

Oh don't get me wrong imma fan of Drake like all his albums and songs
    I'm just questioning his true motives for the meek disses
    I think he only doing it cuz meek weak on the mic
    If Jay or nas made this accustions I think he'd be hush mouth still

FOR THOSE WHO DONT READ
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015

What bars? Foh

"The rapper of the moment,
    his style he don't own it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YzG6_MTc3c

Sounds like Common was trying to tell us something.
  • TayGettem

What bars? Foh

Didn't u hear commons diss at Drake he even said his name
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

What bars? Foh

Show me the bars, and "Stay Schemin" was about Serena who he's still smashingto this day most likely so that holds more factual weight.
  • TayGettem

What bars? Foh

Show me the bars, and "Stay Schemin" was about Serena who he's still smashingto this day most likely so that holds more factual weight.

What bars? Foh

"The rapper of the moment,
    his style he don't own it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YzG6_MTc3c

Sounds like Common was trying to tell us something.

• Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over night all a sudden the IC became a Drake fan. ? is fickle den a mf
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fosheezy wrote: »

They was fans before he signed to ym same with wale and Ross. I remember it well.
  • TayGettem
    Fosheezy wrote: »

Been a fan of his since degrassi I remember hearing wheelchair Jimmy rap on a episode one time
    When he was dating that white girl....I always wondered who wrote that verse then so far gone dropped and I realized it was him
  • SouthsideShawn
    SouthsideShawn Members Posts: 280 ✭✭
    Yall sum ? on gd yall niggs kno drake been respond to niggz but wunt give him the credit . On foenem yall noe common lost rating fo being in his feelings
  • TayGettem
    Yall sum ? on gd yall niggs kno drake been respond to niggz but wunt give him the credit . On foenem yall noe common lost rating fo being in his feelings

On blood ? bitxh lol