Naughty By Nature's Treach: New Jersey's a "No Funk Flex Zone"

Options
2»

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always thought the "NY did us wrong wayyyyyyyy back in the days" crybabies were in the south, you meaning to tell me you ? are all the way up in jersey too? da ? ? well fetty waps ? ass is all over hot 97 without earning no ones respect, I hope that helps
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For those that feel that Treach was right and Flex (and I'm guessing hot 97 by proxy) disrespected the memory of Hussein, what tracks could he have played? Homie was part of a group, and definitely not the vocal point. Even if he released an album, ain't nothing radio edited I bet.

Besides there's two other stations in NY that play rap (105.1 and 103.9) as well; why he didn't mention them?

Treach sounding like a real ? .
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are you people getting upset. Everything im saying is facts
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Treach is the truth.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all up in they feelings
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Delphas wrote: »
    For those that feel that Treach was right and Flex (and I'm guessing hot 97 by proxy) disrespected the memory of Hussein, what tracks could he have played? Homie was part of a group, and definitely not the vocal point. Even if he released an album, ain't nothing radio edited I bet.

Besides there's two other stations in NY that play rap (105.1 and 103.9) as well; why he didn't mention them?

Treach sounding like a real ? .

They could have played any song he was on. It's a sign of respect, not a concert
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flex is a hoe so I'm cool with that ? ass a ? not being able to rock at the crib. ? ass ? .
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options