Why Is Drake Picking An Ducking

13»

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Aubrey decided he couldn't afford another L?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know ? like to be revisionists but drake bodied common on stay scheming, he gotta hold that L

I'm a big common fan too but it is what it is
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek is poking fun.. @safaree and drake... he is making them respond
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man still copping pleas for Meek I see. Drake never ducked nobody he threw shots back.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TayGettem wrote: »
    FlightKing wrote: »
    Drake threw shots back at everybody, Jay Z included. You not listening hard enough. The issue is, it's not beef like back in the days when ? used to overdo everything real quick. Most of this ? is competition or petty ? that blows over.

Most of the old beefs was drug influenced, gang influenced, family issues, money issues or old head vs new head. The rap game is corporate now. Everybody under the same 2 or 3 umbrellas, which is under Vivendi anyway so ? gets squashed and hushed.

Learn some.

I stand corrected neva heard him responsed to Jay, Lamar or common but ok koo I was wrong

Depends on which Jay diss to respond to. They've traded lightweight jabs for a minute now, between the collabs on the albums.

K.Dot disses are all over Nothing Was The Same.

No need to respond to Common, Stay Scheming smashed him. Beef was squashed shortly after that hit. Com was in his feelings.