Options
power_wisdom
power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in The Reason
Who is better?

Migos vs Future 29 votes

Migos
31%
power_wisdomBackInWhiteLike WaterJabu_RuleBetagenocidecutterRahlowListencloserTayGettem 9 votes
Future
68%
dalyricalbanditmurdaprobblr86af.r.i.c.a.StoneColdMikeysoulfulcatshtoopidfuc_i_look_likeIgot5onitpurpngoldKamPushMeBreezy_KilroyAngeles1son85AggieLean.Mr_Vicodin81GGunTownMike._Leftyno2fuks IgboNegro 20 votes

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future
    I barely started listening to both but future just got bangers his ? knocks with dope hooks
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    Migos
    Migos be spitting and got bangers. I didn't even like them at first.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't even choose
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future
    When it come to dope talk and fly ? , there aren't too many ? wit future.... Of all the Diet Jeezy's out there, he's my favorite.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    neither one are my favs or anything like that but i can respect em

both are really the only ones making quality trap music right now
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hard choice.

Future Hendrix

Or

Migoangelo

I'm going with Migoa but barely

Both are the kings of New York though
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Future
    dont ? with migos ? Future has afew joints
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Migos
    Future Hendrix is my guy but I don't like beast mode
    I ? with everything the migos put out
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future easily. Dude has been consistent the last 5 yrs.
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    Future
    Can't go wrong with either both legends and make classic banger after banger

Future top 5 best rapper currently

Migos best group out currently
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Migos
    Haven't heard Migos' album yet, but RNT and NL2 put me on to them ? . Big deal considering I usually don't like that type of music.

I'm not a fan of Future, but I can honestly say that I ? wit DS2 heavy. Migos are the better overall rappers to me though.
  • GunTown
    Options
    Future
    Like Water wrote: »
    Haven't heard Migos' album yet, but RNT and NL2 put me on to them ? . Big deal considering I usually don't like that type of music.

I'm not a fan of Future, but I can honestly say that I ? wit DS2 heavy. Migos are the better overall rappers to me though.

Atleast u expanding outside of typical rappity rap that u like with Nas, Jay Z, Slaughterhouse, J Cole, Little Brother, Rakim

Nas raps technically and is the elite lyricist and most complex MC and focuses on bars where as Migos make good songs and bangers. A Nas has major weakness like hooks, production, hits. People bump Migos music out loud. While Nas is headphone music

Nas can't make club songs and gets zero club play while Migos music shuts down clubs

All types of people bump Migos dudes, females, whites, blacks, hood cats, suburban cats

While Nas predominantly only appeals to males from the suburbs that like really lyrical rap and backpack soundinmg rap like Nas and similar rappers such as Talib Kweli, Rakim, Jay Z, Cormega, KRS-One, Big Pun, Slaughterhouse

Migos makes music u can bump in the car
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    Migos
    GunTown wrote: »

Atleast u expanding outside of typical rappity rap that u like with Nas, Jay Z, Slaughterhouse, J Cole, Little Brother, Rakim

Nas raps technically and is the elite lyricist and most complex MC and focuses on bars where as Migos make good songs and bangers. A Nas has major weakness like hooks, production, hits. People bump Migos music out loud. While Nas is headphone music

Nas can't make club songs and gets zero club play while Migos music shuts down clubs

All types of people bump Migos dudes, females, whites, blacks, hood cats, suburban cats

While Nas predominantly only appeals to males from the suburbs that like really lyrical rap and backpack soundinmg rap like Nas and similar rappers such as Talib Kweli, Rakim, Jay Z, Cormega, KRS-One, Big Pun, Slaughterhouse

Made you look wasn't a club bangers, Street Dreams wasn't either. The ? you from? Illmatic can't be bump in the car? IWW, Stillmatic and ? Son Either ? ? out of here with that dumb ? you kicking.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future
    Future Vandross
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future
    Even though they both rap about basically the same trap ? ? , at least Future has songs with some type of meaning like "Permanent Scar" and "Never Be the Same". It's a lot of ignorant rappers out, but they go out of their way to make the most dumbed down, simple ass, mind numbing music. Migos are paid by their label to be a ? minstrel show.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Migos
    If I have to choose migos I guess
  • GunTown
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Future
    GunTown wrote: »

Made you look wasn't a club bangers, Street Dreams wasn't either. The ? you from? Illmatic can't be bump in the car? IWW, Stillmatic and ? Son Either ? ? out of here with that dumb ? you kicking.

Lol @ anyone wanting to hear Made U Look In a Club and want to dance to a ? , gritty, lyrical song like that

LMAO @ anyone bumping Illmatic a ? , complex pure MC-ing old skool underground sounding album in the car

Lol @ anyone bumpin Street Dreams period after 1 listen
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    Migos
    @ Gum Town ,No one checking for that soft ass ? emo ? you rocking. ? that like that wear tights & jelly flip flops.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future
    Migos gawbage. Just biting Lord Infamous flow. I ? with a few of Futures cuts. Mostly in tha whip or gym tho
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future
    "U can't understand us cuz ya too soft"
  • Biggwillie
    Biggwillie Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is comparing dumpsters to trash cans. So if you asking which makes my ears bleed less when I listen.......Migos I guess.