WWE Fatal 4 Way 2010 Thread

Options
KillaCham
KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
edited June 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
Anyone watching? Kofi/McIntyre was a great start..but I can't find another working stream! :mad:

Comments

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Mysterio new WHC?????? (oh let me change that since he aint a heavyweight, new WORLD CHAMPION?!?!?!?!?!?! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited June 2010
    Options
    new unexpected champs, no complaints here.
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wonder if they will keep Rey feuding with Punk, possible mask vs. title/mask match. As far as tha ashy-est white boy alive Sheamus winning, itz kool cuz the belt is off Cena. He'll probably drop the the belt to HHH
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    man I'm glad Mysterio won..I don't see why Jack Swagger ever got the title in the 1st place the dude is way to weak..when they had guys like Christian, Matt Hardy, even MVP could've gotten the belt before him all 3 are good in-ring workers and are pretty good on the mic as well.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Mysterio = WOAT champion. I hope they job him out like they did on his last title run.
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    Mysterio = WOAT champion. I hope they job him out like they did on his last title run.

How so?? Is it cuz he's a luchador?? I'd take Mysterio as WHC over the Great Khali anyday!!