Video: “Alright, I’m Getting ? Off!” – Men Watch Footage Of Their Girlfriends Getting Catcalled

Options
124»

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ladies, I know our bluntness/realness makes it seem like we don't care. But we do, ? just not sugar coating it(the way y'all like to hear it). Yeah these dudes need a foot up they ? . But you notice how like 90% of these lames wont do this ? if you with a dude? That's because they prey on the weak and vulnerable. They are suckas!!! and don't even represent half of the male population.

What's the big deal here? They are heathens who just don't give a ? or have any self control. They've been around since........................................forever! I'm sooooo sick of this "but in other countries you don't really have this problem" horse ? ! Do you womenz living in the United states not realize how different you are than women outside of the states? Do you realize how much better you have it here and how free you are? Do you realize female from these others countries wish they could live like y'all? LOL do y'all really think women have a bigger voice than y'all do here in the states? Hell ? no!!!!! Y'all crying about men behaving the way we been behaving since forever, but meanwhile elsewhere.....

- ? cases other countries don't even get recorded or reported. Women are afraid to say anything. Hell nobody even believes them even if they had hard evidence. There goes your answer for the low ? count. But the women from these places tell a completely different story once they get away from these places. Those stats you got come from male misogynist who are in charge in these places. They don't want us to ruin their ? little secret(makes you feel stupid now don't it?)

- Men can freely cheat on their women and get away with it. But women do it and they could go to jail or get killed.

- women can't get a job

- Women can't get an education

- Can't be a lesbian

- Can't dress how they want

- Cant mary or choose who they want to have sex with(or when they want to have sex)

- Women are treated like property and can be bought with money and animals(aka pimped out)

- Women can't drive

- Women can't get in powerful positions or gain any kind of power

- Can't play sports

- women can't even look at men except their husbands

The list goes on, but y'all worried about a few idiots trying to holla at y'all on a daily basis. These broads are actually getting ? and took advantage of left and right. They ? gets covered up while y'all pushing ? propaganda every day smh.

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    girl-stretching-sexy-gif.gif

Men: LAWD LAAWD LAAAAWD!!!! the things we can do together, the possibilities are endless!

Modern day feminist: ? , you see how the men instantly turned this women into a sex object? This society we have needs to change. Nobody commented on how amazingly flexible she is. We can't even stretch without men turning it into something sexual, GRRRRRR!!!!

• MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why people date on the Internet.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @desertrain10

where were these instances taking place?
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I just skimmed over ur post ...

If you don't read the entirety of someone's post you may not know what points they made or understand what their argument was to properly counter it.
    I'm not just speaking on what I seen in the video

Im speaking from the pov of a woman

You're speaking from the point of view of one woman, you're not a spokesperson for your entire group.
    And from what I've observed

That said i still stand by my statement that close to 50% of the time cat calls are not considerate ...than couple that with the staring and occasional touch it can be challenging walking down the street

I agree that not all cat calling is considerate.

I'm not arguing that you should like being cat called or that you shouldn't ask men to avoid cat calling you and other women who dislike being cat called but you have no reason to resent at least some of the men who do it. Not all men who cat call women can be criticized for it, all rapists should be criticized for knowingly and willingly harming their victim (except maybe in some practically unlikely scenario when they have to in order to prevent more harm).
    I am speaking on those instances, not a simple "hello, how you doin"...

Yes prison ? is an issue that isn't discussed nearly enough, but that's a total different issue...

No, it's not a different issue. It's a different issue from cat calling but you brought up ? . ? in the U.S is a primarily male problem. Despite it being a primarily male problem, I'd bet that most people take the ? of women more seriously (as you admit, it "isn't discussed nearly enough").
    and how is that exactly relevant to the point I was making in regards to female ? , street harassment not being as nearly as prevalent in other countries, cultures as it is here

It's relevant because you believe that street harassment, as well as ? , is a product of American culture being misogynistic. You don't take the ? of men as evidence for American culture being misandrist when men in the U.S are more likely to be ? than women are and ? is still phrased as a women's issue because people care more about men? But I would never claim that ? was a male problem if only one woman in the world had ever been or could be ? . Women sometimes cat call men, what do you think about that?
    With that said, i grouped ? w/ street harrassmen because I believe they are both instances of men wanting to inflicit their will on women...? obviously being the more heinous act

Cat calling isn't necessarily inconsiderate. ? , unless you're including non-consensual sexual contact with someone's unconscious body, is necessarily inconsiderate. Someone is necessarily harmed by being forced to have unwanted sex. No woman can truly want to be ? by definition but some women do like or are indifferent to being cat called. The desire to be seen as agreeable to women by complimenting them or even just expressing your attraction to them is fundamentally different than holding someone down and tormenting them because you're completely disconnected by how psychologically damaging what you're doing to them is, even if some of the men who cat call don't care how their attention affects the women they're commenting to or about. I don't care about autonomy for it's own sake but if you do, ? is a violation of someone's autonomy, cat calling is not even if it's unwanted.
    Naturally our brains see women as parts and not as whole ...my point is this isn't something we as a society should continue to perpetuate and encourage ...and fact is we as a society do do that ...can't watch TV or walk down a street without seeing an ad featuring a half naked woman

I agree that we shouldn't view women or men as having no value or identity beyond their sex appeal but you can still sexualize someone and sympathize with them as a person. If you can't then women are as guilty of objectification as men are.

The reason why you see so many half-naked women walking down the street or on tv is because they want to be attractive by their own standard and for themselves and/or because they want to be seen as attractive and sexually desirable to other people. Men are 'objectified' in the same way, which is why women have sex with them. Attractive men pose nude and semi nude and are portrayed as sex symbols in movies, novels, tv shows etc. Some women even 'objectify' other women.

Why do you not hold men and women to the same standard?

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you catch my girl legs open better smash that

Don't be suprised if she ask where the cash at
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ catcalls. Tha ? is a catcall

I'd hate for them to show a ? like me sliiiiide up in her face and get an actual convo goin
  • mysticmonroe7
    mysticmonroe7 Members Posts: 82 ✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    I mean if u got a bad ? she is getting hollered at multiple times in a day u can't stop that.

This video has a larger agenda, though.

Exactly, they feminist are trying to make catcalling a crime. Which is stupid unless a dude follows you, touches you or gets too close,etc. But calling the one girl a ? and telling her nice ? is bad...but not illegal. I don't like this because with any law they make, one certain people will get targeted, black and hispanic, because I see them do the catcalling the most.

I wanna see this experiment done like the 10 hour street harassment video with an asian girl, because the other video they edited out all the white guys reactions out of the original one.