Am I The Only One Who Thinks Hilliary Clinton is more Full of SH## Than the Average Politician?

Options
13»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Jeb Bush is officially losing steam in the Republican party according to a new poll, thank ? . He's third place in a new poll, but Trump has his biggest lead yet in Republican polls....he's gotta be the favorite for Republicans now after this poll. I wouldn't vote for any of these Republicans but I am grateful the average Republican slowly is seeing what a disaster another Bush would be.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-dominates-stunning-2016-212924033.html

Real-estate magnate Donald Trump continues to sit at the top of national polls in the Republican race for president — and a new poll shows him with his most commanding lead yet.

A new ABC News/Washington Post poll released Monday found Trump with 24% support among Republican voters.

That almost doubles his next-closest opponent, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R), who had 13%. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) is in third place with 12%
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    The poll numbers have some significance though, whoever is in the top ten of polling makes the debates and Trump most likely will make them.
    well, THAT is a fair point because of the way the Republican debates are being laid out.
    I agree it's still early and Trump might say something else dumb but as I've been saying repeatedly here, Jeb Bush says dumb things too, so that will keep Trump's hopes alive. You say Trump's worst statements outweigh Jeb Bush's worst statements, but the polls still show Trump with the lead.
    EVERY politician says something dumb. you have this intense Bush obsession that is leading you to believe Jeb's relatively innocent "i listen to my brother's advice" (which, just to keep pointing this out, doesn't even mean you do what he advises) is dumber than repeatedly declaring "MEXICAN IMMIGRANTS ARE RACISTS."
    Yes Trump's Mexican comments were wrong but it actually made him more popular with Republicans and some independents.
    i think the point of some of what i linked is that this connection isn't actually supported by data.
    Jeb Bush is officially losing steam in the Republican party according to a new poll, thank ? . He's third place in a new poll, but Trump has his biggest lead yet in Republican polls....he's gotta be the favorite for Republicans now after this poll.
    it is July 2015, you know. why do you keep calling the race now?

also, losing steam = -1%?
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    The poll numbers have some significance though, whoever is in the top ten of polling makes the debates and Trump most likely will make them.
    well, THAT is a fair point because of the way the Republican debates are being laid out.
    I agree it's still early and Trump might say something else dumb but as I've been saying repeatedly here, Jeb Bush says dumb things too, so that will keep Trump's hopes alive. You say Trump's worst statements outweigh Jeb Bush's worst statements, but the polls still show Trump with the lead.
    EVERY politician says something dumb. you have this intense Bush obsession that is leading you to believe Jeb's relatively innocent "i listen to my brother's advice" (which, just to keep pointing this out, doesn't even mean you do what he advises) is dumber than repeatedly declaring "MEXICAN IMMIGRANTS ARE RACISTS."
    Yes Trump's Mexican comments were wrong but it actually made him more popular with Republicans and some independents.
    i think the point of some of what i linked is that this connection isn't actually supported by data.
    Jeb Bush is officially losing steam in the Republican party according to a new poll, thank ? . He's third place in a new poll, but Trump has his biggest lead yet in Republican polls....he's gotta be the favorite for Republicans now after this poll.
    it is July 2015, you know. why do you keep calling the race now?

also, losing steam = -1%?

Aight let's see what the future brings
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    I can't stand hearing her speeches about her thinly veiled loyalty to corporations. She's the most "just tell them whatever they want to hear" wanna-be populist ass politician in recent memory...even moreso than Obama. When Hilliary gives speeches in New York she sounds like a new yorker. When she gives them in the south she sounds like a southerner..wtf.

I wish people would stop sleeping on Bernie Sanders. Dude been talking all the same ? since the 70's and isn't sponsored by millionaires and billionaires..unlike HC. She's a corporatist democrat who damn near sounds like she believes in trickle-down economics. Bernie Sanders also doesn't support the same level of crazy gun control that hilliary does that will keep guns out of the hands of law abiding Blacks.

Hilliary clinton changes her position with whatever the tide is. Y'all gon learn.

Agreed. I just see no substantial appeal when it comes to Hilary Clinton. If it wasn't for her name and gender, she would've been buried a long time ago, especially after the Benghazi fiasco.

The sad thing is that she's an automatic forerunner based on her name and gender alone. Because of this, she very well has a chance to win the nomination and presidency come next year. But she doesn't deserve it. Curious question: if she wins, does Bill become First Lady? Or would we call him First Gentleman? Or what?

I don't agree with some of Sanders's platform, but I think that he's better than the rest. I personally like Denis Kucinich the most. I wonder why he isn't running or never ran before.

All the Republicans looks terrible, especially the mainstream ones. Ron Paul is light years ahead of them all, but he's not running, which is crazy, considering all the great momentum he's gathered since '88. Rand Paul is meh/good, but I find it hard to trust him.

I'll probably end up voting for Gary Johnson if he runs again.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    I can't stand hearing her speeches about her thinly veiled loyalty to corporations. She's the most "just tell them whatever they want to hear" wanna-be populist ass politician in recent memory...even moreso than Obama. When Hilliary gives speeches in New York she sounds like a new yorker. When she gives them in the south she sounds like a southerner..wtf.

I wish people would stop sleeping on Bernie Sanders. Dude been talking all the same ? since the 70's and isn't sponsored by millionaires and billionaires..unlike HC. She's a corporatist democrat who damn near sounds like she believes in trickle-down economics. Bernie Sanders also doesn't support the same level of crazy gun control that hilliary does that will keep guns out of the hands of law abiding Blacks.

Hilliary clinton changes her position with whatever the tide is. Y'all gon learn.

Agreed. I just see no substantial appeal when it comes to Hilary Clinton. If it wasn't for her name and gender, she would've been buried a long time ago, especially after the Benghazi fiasco.

The sad thing is that she's an automatic forerunner based on her name and gender alone. Because of this, she very well has a chance to win the nomination and presidency come next year. But she doesn't deserve it. Curious question: if she wins, does Bill become First Lady? Or would we call him First Gentleman? Or what?

I don't agree with some of Sanders's platform, but I think that he's better than the rest. I personally like Denis Kucinich the most. I wonder why he isn't running or never ran before.

All the Republicans looks terrible, especially the mainstream ones. Ron Paul is light years ahead of them all, but he's not running, which is crazy, considering all the great momentum he's gathered since '88. Rand Paul is meh/good, but I find it hard to trust him.

It's funny you mention Gary Johnson because I actually voted for him three years ago. I didn't know much about him but he was an independent and he supports legalizing marijuana, that was good enough for me at the time...
  • janklow
    Options
    indeed
    i mean, look, i won't claim the ability to predict the future and Trump is obviously, if nothing else, making this a crazy mess. so if i am wrong as hell about something... ? it, i'll admit it.
    It's funny you mention Gary Johnson because I actually voted for him three years ago.
    turns out everyone in here who argues all the damn time voted for Gary Johnson

*The More You Know*
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2015
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    indeed
    i mean, look, i won't claim the ability to predict the future and Trump is obviously, if nothing else, making this a crazy mess. so if i am wrong as hell about something... ? it, i'll admit it.
    It's funny you mention Gary Johnson because I actually voted for him three years ago.
    turns out everyone in here who argues all the damn time voted for Gary Johnson

*The More You Know*

See, politically we're not too far off. I have moderate, liberal and conservative beliefs, though I lean more toward moderate-left.

As far as Trump, I'm sure you can agree now he at LEAST has a great chance of getting the Republican nomination. Let's face it, many average Republicans are even more ? then he is.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I agree I don't care for any of these candidates yet across the board. And O'Malley is pure garbage he couldn't een manage Bmore let alone be President
  • janklow
    Options
    As far as Trump, I'm sure you can agree now he at LEAST has a great chance of getting the Republican nomination.
    great chance? i absolutely don't agree
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Yea I agree I don't care for any of these candidates yet across the board. And O'Malley is pure garbage he couldn't een manage Bmore let alone be President
    the thing that amazes me about O'Malley is that he was a Democratic mayor in a Democratic city and then a Democratic governor in a Democratic state, and yet didn't seem to accomplish a damn thing to improve Baltimore beyond juking some damn statistics.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-atl1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11140354_10152960789218375_7952570747615699414_n.jpg?oh=51667d16f38ef126eabcbbe803f1d9ed&oe=56464134[/img]

haha
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-atl1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11140354_10152960789218375_7952570747615699414_n.jpg?oh=51667d16f38ef126eabcbbe803f1d9ed&oe=56464134[/img]

haha

AHAHAHAHA ? Trump is ? crazy....that ? is so funny
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilary, another bush, or Trump.

Im not voting. I think trump would be fun tho. You dont wanna be the man to replace the man. u wanna be the man who replaced the man who replaced the man. so might as well let that clown trump in. Then after 4 years, we can go back to politics as usual.

See, they all have bones in the closet. Hilary is trying to hide hers and play lily white. exposing her hurts her. trump dont give a ? . expose away. Bush has a bad track record because of his name. He may be good, but we should never know. Oh yeah, if bush gets in....

Be prepared for another war. with who? im scared to ask. it will be someone new, like China. u want that war?

• kingblaze84
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I know it's early but the polls are very telling......Hillary would lose against Jeb Bush if elections were held today, and she's barely a point ahead of Scott Walker now. The big edge Democrats used to have in presidential polls is slowly going away, could be the start of a trend. Even Donald Trump is closing the gap with her, he would lose by 12 points against her, but that gap was much bigger a few months ago.

Trump also is getting 31% of the Republican vote in a new poll, blowing out Jeb, who only has 13% of the vote and is second place. These polls are a little important because the first Republican debates begin August 6th.....

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/poll-had-another-batch-bad-193000942.html

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/new-poll-shows-30-of-republicans-pick-trump/article/2569383

• kingblaze84
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    Hilary, another bush, or Trump.

Im not voting. I think trump would be fun tho. You dont wanna be the man to replace the man. u wanna be the man who replaced the man who replaced the man. so might as well let that clown trump in. Then after 4 years, we can go back to politics as usual.

See, they all have bones in the closet. Hilary is trying to hide hers and play lily white. exposing her hurts her. trump dont give a ? . expose away. Bush has a bad track record because of his name. He may be good, but we should never know. Oh yeah, if bush gets in....

Be prepared for another war. with who? im scared to ask. it will be someone new, like China. u want that war?

Iran or China or whoever, another war is the last thing America needs. The Taliban announced this weekend they will keep fighting America and its puppet govt in Afghanistan, and meanwhile America is still losing its wars in Iraq and Syria. Pretty sure Republicans (and probably Hillary) will agitate for another war anyway though. When it comes to foreign policy, American politicians are among the dumbest and most ? in the world. I don't blame you at all for not wanting to vote.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hubris. Thats what i learned in college being a history major. They can pull out and mind their business, but the pride of this country wont allow them. plus, there is always another reason like natural resources or killing off ancient bloodlines. They want the world to bow down and the world doesnt have to. We fight for paychecks, they fight for their lives and way of life. Stop paying the troops and lets see how fast we turn into a-rabs lol

The weaker countries always stay in the war forever, losing or not, to deplete the Resources, money, of the big bad guy. Plus we always war with people who dont wear uniform. The u.s needs uniforms because we look like everyone in the world. iran, iraq, afgan, they can blend in and sneak attack all day. all week. all war.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hillary will not be president like I've been saying for a while now she has the personality of ply wood and to make it worse she has way too much baggage.

Hopefully The next president will be republican but no matter who wins the conflicts (they are not really wars) in Iraq and Syria will continue.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    As for trump he has no chance of winning and this whole trump thing is a joke. Don't put too much weight in polls.
  • janklow
    Options
    I know it's early but the polls are very telling......Hillary would lose against Jeb Bush if elections were held today, and she's barely a point ahead of Scott Walker now. The big edge Democrats used to have in presidential polls is slowly going away, could be the start of a trend.
    the question one has to ask is, is this a problem a Democrat candidate would have, or just Hillary specifically (i think it's the latter and it makes me smile)