Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Lmaooo btw my man played back to back in the car last night, that thang cold...but I was high too

lmao I see you ?
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    One verse

And a flow on a cpl songs

Hip hop elite ain't saying nothing because they know they all have had help crafting a song.

One full verse on Rico.

70% a verse on 10 bands, with the entire formula laced to the point where a ? could just fill in the blanks if need be.

And the standout quotable on the entire album (Running through the 6 with my woes) on Know Yourself.

Hip-Hop elite aint sayin' ? because they still want to see what Meek is gonna do, and will remain silent to maintain their political connects.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    [img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1604901_1157322154296307_6615104770115054350_n.jpg?oh=0754b44d6732696e95c8cea23e8707b7&oe=56846E59[/img]

I know you didnt make this but are you a 12 year old girl??????

says the ? adding excessive question marks at the end of their comment like they still in middle school tho lol
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? say teamlightskin and teamdarkskin then get defensive.when you call them ? or hoe ass ? for they teamdarkskin or teamlightskin ? ..... Twillight ass ? ...... ? 11 year old girl ass ? .... WEIRDOS
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1604901_1157322154296307_6615104770115054350_n.jpg?oh=0754b44d6732696e95c8cea23e8707b7&oe=56846E59[/img]

I know you didnt make this but are you a 12 year old girl??????

hell no! monizzle is a fully grown ? !!
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Funny how all these beefs started over who writes who's lyrics (drake, meek, sb and Nikki) and every last one of these ? are wack lyrically

sb might be in another realm with his wackness...I refuse to even capitalize his ? ? initials
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    ? say teamlightskin and teamdarkskin then get defensive.when you call them ? or hoe ass ? for they teamdarkskin or teamlightskin ? ..... Twillight ass ? ...... ? 11 year old girl ass ? .... WEIRDOS

Defensive? You the ? typing in all caps to attempt to make a point, And then you use the multiple dots in between phrases as well lol. Yeah bruh you def the 12 year old b.
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Really a head scratcher that you ? compare ross and drake in this thread.

? is just saying anything now. ? get caught with five reference tracks. And ? still saying he a great writer and has talent. ? mindless drones. ? will defend anything.

Like @D0wn said. Let their favorite artist get caught in a homosexual act. These mfers will defend that ? . And come up with scenarios on how it's no big deal.

Lost ?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I think its hilarious that ? think Drake need writers because IYRTITL is his least lyrical album and niggason this site said this and I agreed with them when the album dropped

Drake needed help dumbing his ? down?

did bcotton post an actual legitimate opinion!? I think whoever is running the troll bcotton account logged into the wrong one lmaooo

shut the ? up

lol ill shut up when you retire from being a YM groupie lil hoe. i dare you to amount to ? in life.

you a ?
  • Bcotton5
    Abraxas wrote: »
    so.... are ? gunna be as outraged about meek being exposed by his own ghost writers earlier this year? how about stealing that "i got the juice" song?

and yea Meek took that song from a Detroit ? I been on that
  • Copper
    “This ? bent outta shape with a gorilla face,”

“My bars on The Pinkprint no one will ever match. My ? -print lil ? u could never match.”

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640_zpsngvwvl9g.gif
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When did how high your diss charted on iTunes show anybody catching a L??? ? finna be like "Drake kicked a home run in the kickball game vs bron that's another L for Meek!!" Y'all reaching now
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    So Drake just got a free Rolls Royce Wraith and Will SMith is at OVO fest. Drake gonna perform a new song too

11428701_730403877105831_283297517_n.jpg
    tonybet And the OVO festival starts with the @tonybet edition Rolls Royce Wraith
    Once again going to the one and only @champagnepapi Congrats brother.
  • Bcotton5
    Copper wrote: »
    “This ? bent outta shape with a gorilla face,”

“My bars on The Pinkprint no one will ever match. My ? -print lil ? u could never match.”

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640_zpsngvwvl9g.gif

nah I cant agree SB diss was scathing IMO, Meek is out of shape and needs to eat a pear
  • Copper
    Will meeki minaj be angry that the fresh prince of Philly is at ovofest?
  • Copper
    What wack rapper will Niki give her plastic ? to next?
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody just dismissing Drama shadiness in this situation. So "they" say Miller recorded in Drama's studio that's how he was able to get the tracks to meek and flex.....BUT how long he had these tracks though? Why now? is it really because he didn't host IYRTITL mixtape/album? Drama really opened up some ish....I wonder who else is involved
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wale.
  • Bcotton5

Nicki aint never ? no ? in the industry @KillaCham , Meek aint even hit it yet
This discussion has been closed.