Why do some people think I'm white?

Options
2»

Comments

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish the people who believe in what I am saying would speak up.

The FEELINGS. This ? reeks of estrogen
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    You're an overall a wack poster, therefore by default probably white

Couple that with ya suspect hate of almost everything black and black oriented.

So you're either white *a pic would debunk that theory*, a ? *more likely than not*, or a troll *not to far fetched*

You defitinely wack tho

You're welcome friend

Bolded is total ? .

Post posts of mine to prove this.

Chicity pretty much covered the bases, but it really boils down to the almost clueless things you say w/ regards to certain race related issues. Basically it's like these nigguhs are ghost writing your posts.

Watch+out+for+those+uppity+negroes+_661ca828b680f6c153a85bdbb65a4a45.jpg

Clarence-Thomas-e1378325501696.jpg

859ae9adrsdlzya94bma.jpeg

Yo, this is so ? ridiculous. Clarence Thomas' views are the total opposite of mine. I am a black radical, just an unusually honest and reasonable one. There is no mistaking that for conservativism. At least not if you actually understand what I say.

For example, I can probably find 10 posts right now of me saying that so-called black problems, when you look closely, were actually created by white oppression, both past and present.

Sometimes I will add, or may even say by itself as appropriate to the context, that we shouldn't feel a need to deny racial disparities that on the surface make black people look bad. (And in this context I might add something about how confused most of these militants are.) And the reason why is just what I said: white oppression created those disparities. So they really do not reflect badly on us.

Anyway, Thomas would not say anything like this.

Even my dating of white women is partly the result of how pro-black I am. This is probably surprising to a lot of you right now, but that is just proof that people either aren't really paying attention to what I say, or they don't understand it.

That is the honest truth.

This is sad, but it seems that most of the people saying this ? really don't understand what I am saying -- at least if this is the reason why people think that I might be white.

This is proof the education system is failing.

lmmfao.....I'm sorry broham, but I couldn't make it past the first sentence. This the first ? that came to mind.....lol.

hqdefault.jpg

You mad flustered?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuz you stand out like a green hat with an orange bill
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    See, no one can even respond to what I said. Some of y'all just jumping on the bandwagon. You don't understand politics and you don't understand what I am saying.

It would surprise me if ppl like @Stiff and @jono said those kinds of things. Not that they would agree with everything that I say, but that they know enough about politics and seen enough of my posts to know that the Clarence Thomas, etc. comparison is way, way off.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You sound like a ? bruh
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not caping for you bruh.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
  • A Talented One
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    you definately a cracka

and being a cracka is more than just skin color

What I think you mean is "not just skin color," not "more than just skin color," cause I dont have the skin color.

Anyway, what is it other than skin color that makes someone white?
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Baron Samedi's first 2 posts>>>the last one.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People like @BARON_$AMEDI and @Jus Dre keep saying that I'm white. Honestly, the ? really doesn't make sense to me, given what I post. (For example, y'all know that anybody saying ? Al, Jessie or Malcolm getting flagged no questions asked. Anybody putting light-skin over dark-skin also getting flagged. Etc.)

So I would like for the people who think I'm white to explain why they think I'm white.

Look, we call you white because your ideas and ideals diverge too widely from where most black people are and coincidentally they aligned closer to where some white people stand on certain issues.

Now i am not saying that all blacks are a monolith but ? you are on the other side of the planet. To make ? worse the things you say about black women are just as far as i and many other posters are concerned nothing more than your own internal mental problems.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    People like @BARON_$AMEDI and @Jus Dre keep saying that I'm white. Honestly, the ? really doesn't make sense to me, given what I post. (For example, y'all know that anybody saying ? Al, Jessie or Malcolm getting flagged no questions asked. Anybody putting light-skin over dark-skin also getting flagged. Etc.)

So I would like for the people who think I'm white to explain why they think I'm white.

Look, we call you white because your ideas and ideals diverge too widely from where most black people are and coincidentally they aligned closer to where some white people stand on certain issues.

Now i am not saying that all blacks are a monolith but ? you are on the other side of the planet. To make ? worse the things you say about black women are just as far as i and many other posters are concerned nothing more than your own internal mental problems.

No, my views are not more aligned with whites. That's a lie.

Granted, I will often make complicated, nuanced points, but at the end of the day they do not place me anywhere but at the left end of the political spectrum.

The things I say about black women are based on what I see, and what I reason. And the criticism of black women, I feel more strongly than ever, is essential to race progress.

Anyway, at least you don't think I'm white.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    I wish the people who believe in what I am saying would speak up.

giphy.gif
  • Dirty McGirty
    Dirty McGirty Members Posts: 185 ✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    oprah-whiteshirt.jpg
    rosa-parks.jpg?w=313
    10006019-large.jpg
    gbutler.jpg
    latest?cb=20131107172744
    maya_angelou_russell_mondy.jpg?itok=whXofRcl
    colemanbessie_01.jpg
    anika-noni-rose-targets-black-women-in-hollywood-dinner.jpg
    s046984082.jpg?w=770
    Mo-Abudu-top-media-mogul.jpg?resize=620%2C330
    walking-dead-michonne-danai-gurira-season-3-amc.jpg
    latest?cb=20150529143024
    Serena-Williams.jpg
    65e20e82e95f00e79ff2bb4e11bf50de.jpg
    ida-b-wells-birthday-.jpg
    62_grace_jones_view.jpg
    pam-grier.jpg
    VIBE_Vixen-Michelle-Obama.jpg

Ewwww remove these ebony women immediately! Being white, their skin colour makes me frightened

the_exorcist_rivers_of_grue-3.gif
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats ? up is that you sound more like a white ? than a white man.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant believe this Troll thread made it past page 1... are u black?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    To be fair I thought you were Asian.
  • Confidential Playa
    Confidential Playa Members Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

didn't read, CAC
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    You're an overall a wack poster, therefore by default probably white

Couple that with ya suspect hate of almost everything black and black oriented.

So you're either white *a pic would debunk that theory*, a ? *more likely than not*, or a troll *not to far fetched*

You defitinely wack tho

You're welcome friend

Bolded is total ? .

Post posts of mine to prove this.

Chicity pretty much covered the bases, but it really boils down to the almost clueless things you say w/ regards to certain race related issues. Basically it's like these nigguhs are ghost writing your posts.

Watch+out+for+those+uppity+negroes+_661ca828b680f6c153a85bdbb65a4a45.jpg

Clarence-Thomas-e1378325501696.jpg

859ae9adrsdlzya94bma.jpeg

Even my dating of white women is partly the result of how pro-black I am. This is probably surprising to a lot of you right now, but that is just proof that people either aren't really paying attention to what I say, or they don't understand it.

That is the honest truth.

Lol bruh you might be one of the better trolls on here.

Could you explain the line of thinking here please?

Choose your words carefully....