A journey of mine into Freemasonry

Options
123457»

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Except Freemasonry, and its foundation was around before Pike was born.

Also, any mason is free to advance to any degree they choose. So... how is the information being "withheld"? Perhaps there is something to this concept of earning knowledge.
    But you can't deny Pike's influence in freemasonry. He was a revolutionary for Freemasons. Now would I join a fraternity with a corrupt, racist KKK, luciferian history? No. But some ? will do ANYTHING for the glory

Please post references to Pike revolutionizing Freemasonry or the rest of that comment.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Um, speak for yourself. There are some Christian ppl who changed their life around and give all credit to Jesus. I wouldn't call that blind following. Blind following is joining a fraternity where members withhold certain information from you, based on your degree
    level.

Faith = blind trust
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since posting this thread, I have not further into joining freemasonry. But right now, it has crossed my mind AGAIN.. think I'll go ahead and make a meeting... still undecided.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is it true that you have to have a clean criminal record to join the freemasons?
  • KLICHE
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    is it true that you have to have a clean criminal record to join the freemasons?

I don't know.. I did see on a few sites it state hat you have to be of good moral character....

hopefully one of the mason's in the thread can shed light on this..
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »

I don't know.. I did see on a few sites it state hat you have to be of good moral character....

yea man i might have joined them luciferian dudes
    had a great grandfather that was a mason, still have the masonic chair and all
    but my criminal record is fucced, maybe i could fake it tho

• KLICHE
    Options

yea man i might have joined them luciferian dudes
    had a great grandfather that was a mason, still have the masonic chair and all
    but my criminal record is fucced, maybe i could fake it tho

Possibly... I mean I have never heard of them doing an outright criminal history check...
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im about to close this thread and shut it down by exposing the secrets:

Black people in the Diaspora are The Gods.
    White people are mixed with animals. pig and ape.
    Whites have u worshipping the devil if u christian.
    black freemasons aint about ? and dont know ? .
    Melanin is real. the Pineal is real.
    we all arent created equal. just ask the nba.
    the jews are fake and know it, thats why they never let you talk about them lol
    real masons do ? sex acts on other real masons. 33 degrees huh?
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^
    Whites have you worshipping the devil if you Christian

ETHER!! another gem: the bible never says lucifer lost his anointing... Something to think about
  • KLICHE
    Options
    ^^

ETHER!! another gem: the bible never says lucifer lost his anointing... Something to think about

What do you mean by Lucifer never lost his annointing??
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It really doesnt matter because the so called ? is the ? of the living. Once you cross over with what you know, you're like, equal. thats why its redundant. THATS A SECRET!!!!
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^

Well basically homie before stated
    Whites have you worshipping the devil if you CHRISTIAN...

I say MOST organized denomination based CHURCHES have you worshipping lucifer.... It's no SECRET that MOST pastors of these Organizations (disguised as churches) are HIGH ranking MASONS... And so when these "pastors" do alter calls and prayers the "anointing or power" these precious naive people feel is really LUCIFERS CUZ THE BIBLE STATES HE IS "da anointed cherub that covereth"
  • KLICHE
    Options
    ^^

Well basically homie before stated
    Whites have you worshipping the devil if you CHRISTIAN...

I say MOST organized denomination based CHURCHES have you worshipping lucifer.... It's no SECRET that MOST pastors of these Organizations (disguised as churches) are HIGH ranking MASONS... And so when these "pastors" do alter calls and prayers the "anointing or power" these precious naive people feel is really LUCIFERS CUZ THE BIBLE STATES HE IS "da anointed cherub that covereth"

Interesting brother!!
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    im about to close this thread and shut it down by exposing the secrets:

Black people in the Diaspora are The Gods.
    White people are mixed with animals. pig and ape.
    Whites have u worshipping the devil if u christian.
    black freemasons aint about ? and dont know ? .
    Melanin is real. the Pineal is real.
    we all arent created equal. just ask the nba.
    the jews are fake and know it, thats why they never let you talk about them lol
    real masons do ? sex acts on other real masons. 33 degrees huh?
    Dumb. Aliester Crowley? Popular Freemason, high witch & satanist. Don't think he was christian