Texas Pig Shoots & Kills Unarmed Black 19yr Christian Taylor @ Car Dealership.. SMH...

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember when i said its all about money why work a shity job when you can shoot a ? and make milliona living life as an false hero

Maybe he was trying to take a selfie with the best cars
    Naw
    He was standing on them ... stomping on them... the ? was on some ? ...
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0wn wrote: »
    Remember when i said its all about money why work a shity job when you can shoot a ? and make milliona living life as an false hero

Maybe he was trying to take a selfie with the best cars
    Naw
    He was standing on them ... stomping on them... the ? was on some ? ...

Smh ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still ain't a reason to ? someone.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    from the looks of it dude was either on somethin or had some kind of a mental break and the police showed up and shot him

it kind of looked like he did get back in his truck and drive into the building
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need to start cooking some BBQ

Start it off then
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude was off it... Peeled back a windshield and looked like he tried to get in it then just sat on the hood
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to see the cops body cam but yea.... dude was on some ? ....
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "..............I'm doper than a Bobby Brown ? test" - Mac Dre
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sayin he deserved to get shot and killed

but he put himself in that position, it's not like he was walkin down the street & got stopped or pulled over for a bs reason, then shot & killed

bad batch of molly? Bath salts?

to me, the most important question ain't why the cops shot him, but wtf was he doin smh
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/10/christian-taylor-police-shooting-texas
    Christian Taylor's father says police 'won't even talk to me' after son's death

The father of a young football player shot by police last week has said investigators are withholding information about how his son died.

“They won’t even talk to me, man,” Adrian Taylor said, adding that he had only learned the details of his 19-year-old son Christian’s death through a series of leaked video and audio clips, some apparently gathered and released by the hacking collective Anonymous.

Local activists, meanwhile, plan a protest for Tuesday night. The killing of Christian Taylor, a young, unarmed black man shot by a white police officer, echoes events one year ago in Ferguson, Missouri, where protests marking the anniversary of Michael Brown’s death turned violent on Sunday night, with one man shot and left critically injured.

“Police taking black lives as easy as flipping a coin, with no consequences,” Christian Taylor wrote on Twitter in December. Less than two weeks ago, he posted: “I don’t wanna die too younggggg.”

At his home on Sunday, Adrian Taylor criticized the way police in Arlington, Texas, in his view, closed ranks against inquiries. “I’m having to find out about how CJ died on social media,” he said, using his youngest son’s nickname.

At a press conference on Saturday night, Arlington police chief Will Johnson said he had invited the FBI to participate in the investigation, which he said would be transparent but “at times frustratingly slow”. In the days since, information has started to swirl online; some has come from the security company hired to monitor the car dealership where Taylor died, some from hackers.

The various video and audio files conflict in timing; in one clip it seems the rookie officer, Brad Miller, shot Taylor within a second or two of spotting him. In another, minutes elapse between the first sighting and the shots.

Altogether, though, the accounts are consistent on what happened in the minutes before Taylor’s death. About 1am on Friday, he arrived at Classic Buick GMC car dealership, one of a string of dealerships along Interstate 20 in Arlington, a western suburb of Dallas.

Taylor, who was 5-foot-9 and 165lbs, pulled up to the dealership in his own car, exited it, and behaved erratically, vandalizing and jumping on several of the dealership’s cars. He stomped the windshield of one car until it shattered, and, wearing sunglasses, seemed to gaze around unperturbed as the dealership’s alarms sounded.

He sprinted back and forth between rows of cars, strolled casually, and then climbed into his own car, which he used to push open the dealership’s gate. He drove toward the dealership’s showroom, and apparently crashed his car into the plate glass wall of the showroom.

The details and order of what happened next remain unclear. At some point – apparently before police arrived – Taylor left his car and entered the showroom on foot where he was, according to the police chief, “roaming freely”.

The first police officers to respond to the scene were Miller, a 49-year-old officer in training, and his training officer, a 19-year veteran. Miller had no experience with law enforcement prior to joining the Arlington police, and was finishing a 16-week field training program.

“I just saw a guy in the building that has a hat on, like a straw hat,” one of the officers reported at the scene. Taylor had dyed his hair blond on top.

Some time later – an initial audio recording indicated seconds, but a subsequent clip indicates about two minutes – an officer says into his radio: “Whoa, we got shots fired.”

About four minutes later an officer says: “Notify internal affairs, please.”

Police have not said what led Miller to shoot Taylor four times in the stomach, chest, and neck, and his partner to use a Taser. The officers were not wearing body cameras. When asked for interviews, police spokesman Lt Christopher Cook referred all questions to a YouTube video of Saturday’s press conference. Further questions were not answered.

The recordings appear to be authentic. In one, an officer recites his cellphone number, as he makes his way to the dealership. In the recording it’s unclear whether he is an APD Internal Affairs investigator.

Reached by the number Sunday night, he said, “No. This is not the police department. This is a private number.”

When told about the leaked audio, he said: “OK, I work for the Arlington police and that number was used when I went out there that night, but it shouldn’t have been leaked. And I’m not IA.”

Taylor’s brother Joshua, 23, said the family wanted details of what happened, calling the information from the police “blurry”.

“Until we get concrete facts, we won’t know what happened,” Joshua Taylor told Reuters in a phone interview.

“He was a really good guy. He was family-oriented. He was an A student and had he everything going for him,” Taylor said, adding that his brother had “recently given his life to ? ”.

“He was happy, everything was great. He was trying to touch people’s lives,” Joshua Taylor said.

Sifting through all of it – video, audio, press conferences, responses and lack thereof – Adrian Taylor said he cannot find a reason for his son’s death.

“Maybe he had been drinking, maybe he was on something. I don’t know,” he said. His son’s only previous run-in with the law had come when he was caught once with pills that weren’t prescribed to him. “But you don’t ? somebody for that. You don’t just take a life.”

The teenager was unarmed, so at worst, he said, he might have been trying to steal a car. “But you know what? The insurance check would have been cut next week, the car would have been paid for, and my son would still be alive.”

Taylor’s house is spacious, set in a middle-class neighborhood of tidy lawns and swimming pools. On the landing halfway up the stairs is a veritable shrine to his children: photos of his oldest son, Adrian, middle son, Joshua, and youngest, CJ. He stopped and touched one photo. “Kindergarten,” he said.

Upstairs the walls practically sagged under the weight of shelves of trophies and ribbons and plaques, all testament to the football prowess of the Taylor brothers. One played at Oklahoma University, and then with the Seattle Seahawks. One is an honor student, and plays at the University of Texas at Arlington.

The youngest, CJ, had won a scholarship to play at Angelo State University, and was expected to report on Sunday for his first training as a sophomore.

At one doorway Adrian Taylor paused, breathed deeply, and opened the door. “I come in here sometimes just to smell him, you know?” he said. “Just to feel him.”

CJ made teenager-like mistakes, Adrian said, but he was maturing. He had recently joined a new church. He had added Isaiah 54:17 to his Twitter profile: “No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed ...”

A football sat in a corner, tossed on top of a water cooler. On a bookshelf several pens sat under a lamp, and underneath, on the floor, a pair of sneakers. “Man, he loves his Jordans,” Adrian Taylor said.

He paused, and corrected himself. “Loved.”

At the Classic Buick GMC dealership, nothing seemed amiss, except a piece of plywood where Taylor had crashed into the glass. Otherwise there were none of the hallmarks of a crime scene: no yellow caution tape, no blood drops, no markers where bullet casings had scattered.

On the next glass plate, there was a sign; a little pistol in a red circle and slash: “No firearms.”
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think being high and ? etc is a reason to be killed especially if you are unarmed
    It just goes to show though you can't step out of line one bit or they are gonna say its justified
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White kids vandalize and do dumb ? when they ? up too, probably more than us..sadly, we don't get the benefit of learning from our mistakes. I want to know what had dude trippin out like that and where is the footage of the confrontation.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look, I feel bad that this dude made some bad life choices and killed. But......I hate that cases like this get shine over ones where innocent people get abused.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “Maybe he had been drinking, maybe he was on something. I don’t know,” he said. His son’s only previous run-in with the law had come when he was caught once with pills that weren’t prescribed to him."

Dude's dad needs some PR training because he incriminating his dead son w/ all of his public speculation. Smh, kinda reckless imo.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-wont-assist-in-probe-of-texas-football-players-death-christian-taylor/
    FBI won't assist in probe of Texas football player's death

ARLINGTON, Texas -- The FBI says it will not join the investigation of a North Texas police officer's shooting of an unarmed teenage burglary suspect by police gunfire.

FBI Dallas spokeswoman Allison Mahan said Monday that the agency "has full confidence in the ability" of Arlington police and local prosecutors to investigate what happened in the Friday death of 19-year-old Christian Taylor

Previously during a news conference Saturday night, Arlington Police Chief Will Johnson had said a special FBI agent in charge of the Dallas field office would take part in the probe. He stressed it "in no way diminishes my confidence" in local officers to conduct the investigation.

Taylor, who was unarmed, was fatally shot early Friday morning after police responded to a burglary call at a car dealership in the Dallas suburb of Arlington. Security footage shows the 19-year-old breaking into a car in the lot and then crashing his own vehicle into the glass showroom. Police have said he refused to surrender and then tried to escape before the officer shot him.

The footage from the lot showed Taylor parking outside a gate and walking onto the lot. After breaking out the windshield of a vehicle on the lot, he returns to his own vehicle, driving it through the gate and then into the glass showroom.

Mahan said the FBI would likely join the case "if in the course of the investigation, information comes to light of a potential civil rights violation."

Arlington officer Brad Miller was placed on administrative leave after the early Friday shooting. Police say the officer had never before fired his weapon in the line of duty. CBS Dallas reports that on Monday detectives finished interviewing him.

Arlington police Lt. Christopher Cook said the department can't yet offer details on the confrontation between Taylor and a police trainee because investigators haven't completed all of their interviews. He said when the interviews are completed, details will be disclosed to the public at a news conference.

Cook also said that they are in contact with the family of the Angelo State sophomore football player, who was killed early Friday by officers answering a burglary call.

The brother of Taylor says he's not angry at police, but does think they could have handled the confrontation differently.

Joshua Taylor insists his brother "wouldn't attack any officer or anybody in authority." He says it's never OK to harm an unarmed person.

Taylor's father, Adrian Taylor, told CBS Dallas he didn't know why Christian would have been at the car dealership at that time of night.

"You know, it could have been too much drinking, he could have been wrong place at the wrong time, he could have gotten something and he didn't know what he was getting," Adrian Taylor said. "I don't know."

Regardless of his son's behavior, Adrian Taylor said Miller should not have shot him.

"What he was doing ain't no way right," he said. "But to shoot an unarmed man? And you're trained to take down men with your hands, with Taser, with your club and you shoot to ? ?"

Adrian Taylor described Christian as "just a good dude" who would give the shoes off his feet to someone in need.

A newly released recording of radio traffic shows more than two minutes elapsed between the time police officers spotted Taylor at the Arlington car dealership and the moment a police officer fatally shot him.

The Arlington Police Department says it posted the 16-minute audio Monday on YouTube to counter an audio posted by an online blog that a department statement says "grossly misrepresents the facts and makes a false claim that Mr. Christian Taylor was shot in less than 1 second after APD Officers made contact with him."

The police statement says the recording posted on the blog "relied upon and published was not official audio provided by the department and had segments of time removed."

The statement says the official recording details the event sequence "in real-time with no segments of time removed."

Arlington pigs already lying.. saying Feds would assist in the investigation.. Now that turns out to be a bunch BS...
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “Maybe he had been drinking, maybe he was on something. I don’t know,” he said. His son’s only previous run-in with the law had come when he was caught once with pills that weren’t prescribed to him."

Dude's dad needs some PR training because he incriminating his dead son w/ all of his public speculation. Smh, kinda reckless imo.

The dad saw the tape like the rest of us. Unless the tape, was a reenactment...
    Then lil bruh was on something. Dosent mean he deserved to get killed tho. Pops just callin it how he saw it...
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No surveillance camera in the showroom seems a bit odd

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0wn wrote: »

The dad saw the tape like the rest of us. Unless the tape, was a reenactment...
    Then lil bruh was on something. Dosent mean he deserved to get killed tho. Pops just callin it how he saw it...

well obviously he didn't deserve to be killed. The dad still shouldn't give the media any ammunition by saying anything that can paint his son in a negative light. Because we already know the media is gonna attempt to vilify his son, so no need to help them out.
  • Shizlansky
    How can you be that old and become a cop.
  • Shizlansky