NAS - LIFE IS GOOD REVIEW

Options
2»

Comments

• And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »
    Good cd, but I liked some of his others better. This was a damn good cd but on the list real quick I think it's like this:
    It was written, illmatic, Iam, Stillmatic, Lost Tapes, Distant Relatives, Streets Disciple, Life Is Good, Untitled, Godson, Hip Hop Is Dead, Nastradamus. I think it's still a good placement and better than any other rapper could do at this stage in his career

You really think I am is better than Stillmatic?

Also Godson and Untitled are worse than Streets Disciple
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still bumping this in the gym..

Queen's Story is an underrated classic IMO
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »
    Good cd, but I liked some of his others better. This was a damn good cd but on the list real quick I think it's like this:
    It was written, illmatic, Iam, Stillmatic, Lost Tapes, Distant Relatives, Streets Disciple, Life Is Good, Untitled, Godson, Hip Hop Is Dead, Nastradamus. I think it's still a good placement and better than any other rapper could do at this stage in his career

You really think I am is better than Stillmatic?

Also Godson and Untitled are worse than Streets Disciple
    Yeah, man. It ain't a easy pick-- I'll give you that for sure since Stillmatic was a killer but I'm kinda biased cause Iam came out when I was in High School so there's some nostalgia in it. I am kinda went everywhere (gangsta, commercial rap, storytelling, creative raps and it seemed Nas had endless places to go) it showcased all of Nas whereas Stillmatic was a focused effort to show that he was lethal and one of the best in the game (no room for chances on that cd).
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course the pressure on Stillmatic was greater since Jay was threatening to take him out the game; so to handle that pressure the way he did was damn epic
  • Beefer77
    Beefer77 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a classic mature album