• Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    U already know.....

1439676887343.jpg

tumblr_njihgz8TVy1t1k6p7o1_500.gif

I wish it was longer. I guess I gotta get the DVD for the extended version. Definitely will. Loved the movie.

R.I.P Eazy-E, Makaveli, and Tyrie

FREE SUGE

? said free suge ...smh
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The guy who place Eazy killed and the guy who played Yella was hilarious

Lol at them making Dre tougher when he really was
    Thats what got me... Like that ? know damn well he wasn't talking to suge like that..... Movie was great tho
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked the fact that O'Shea showed he wasn't just some straight idiot that could simply just write. He cared about his crew but he wasn't no fool either.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    U already know.....

1439676887343.jpg

I wish it was longer. I guess I gotta get the DVD for the extended version. Definitely will. Loved the movie.

FREE SUGE

? said free suge ...smh

Oh Lord, this again smh. Y'all know nothing about Suge except what's been written by Cacs, ? , and Sheep. Marion is a good man who [allegedly] made a mistake or two in the past (just like ALL of us have)
  • Huey_C
    Options
    U already know.....

1439676887343.jpg

FREE SUGE

? said free suge ...smh

Oh Lord, this again smh. Y'all know nothing about Suge except what's been written by Cacs, ? , and Sheep. Marion is a good man who [allegedly] made a mistake or two in the past (just like ALL of us have)
    U already know.....

1439676887343.jpg

FREE SUGE

? said free suge ...smh

? we've all been told that suge is the devil by every black mf who's been in contact or has done buisness with this ? from dre to dpg, all whom are black men. FOH not every mf that's locked up needs to be set free, that's a fools logic.
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    @Huey_C

So you mean:

Daz (who talks ? about everybody, including his own cousin Snoop. a characteristic that happens to be part of his persona/personality)

Dr. Dre (who probably left Death Row for more reasons than what we've been lead to believe, not to exclude Spiritual reasons that COMPLETELY gets overlooked)

RBX (who left the label in 1994 and even went on to "diss" his own cousins a year later on his debut album)

Suge doesn't have the Rep that you think he has. It just "feels" that way due to endless propaganda. I'll give you Sam Sneed but one mistake/incident doesn't and shouldn't negate everything else. Do your history on Suge before you throw out assumptions.
  • Huey_C
    Options
    Suge is short for Sugar which in his case is short for Sugar Bear #Pause

That means dude wasn't as evil as he's been made out to be. I don't know the guy personally but I don't know of any person in history that ever had a nickname that they didn't earn/personify to some degree.

Ight u got me there
  • Huey_C
    Options
    @Huey_C

So you mean:

Daz (who talks ? about everybody, including his own cousin Snoop. a characteristic that happens to be part of his persona/personality)

Dr. Dre (who probably left Death Row for more reasons than what we've been lead to believe, not to exclude Spiritual reasons that COMPLETELY gets overlooked)

RBX (who left the label in 1994 and even went on to "diss" his own cousins a year later on his debut album)

Suge doesn't have the Rep that you think he has. It just "feels" that way due to endless propaganda. I'll give you Sam Sneed but one mistake/incident doesn't and shouldn't negate everything else. Do your history on Suge before you throw out assumptions.

So I should take your word over people who actually knew and did buisness with suge? Are u suge's son or something?
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    @Huey_C

So you mean:

So I should take your word over people who actually knew and did buisness with suge? Are u suge's son or something?

Snoop and Suge made peace and Snoop admitted to learning alot from Suge

Kurupt rejoined Death Row when he was down on his lucc and Suge made him an Executive and put money in his pockets

Rage never said anything bad about Suge. She got treated like a regular female eMCee, let alone the fact that she ACTUALLY released an album. Something virtually unheard of in the up until recently foreal

Daz told stories of him and Suge acting like Brothers (even fist fighting). But Daz talks ? about everybody so what else could u expect from tha homie

Quik and Suge never had issues. He even offered Quik Top Dollar for a Contract back in the day, after Dre and Snoop put their albums out. He was actually very vital to the company, they just never advertised it.

Michel'le never said anything bad about Suge other than the fact that she got popped once. But what Man hasn't tapped his Queen ONCE in a relationship... be foreal, not anecdotal.

The D.O.C. i think was the one who told the story of Suge Knight being named "Suge". I could be wrong but i think it was him, I read about it before.

Crooked I never gave anything less than props to Suge

Waka Flocka and Suge was kool

Katt Williams and Suge was homies

Reggie Wright never said anything bad about Suge

2Pac was riding with Suge September 7th 1996 {Eazy-E's birthday}

Danny Boy had love for Suge until the very very very end. Right before he came out the closet and disappeared from the Earth (that's about 20 years right there)

There's more and I could go on. Like his Charity Events and ? like that but that's another Thread, or maybe we'll see it in his new Biopic/Documentary coming out next month.

"Suge Knight" is a myth. He's a Persona built up to make his image seem more "gangsta" becuz it's the ideal entity for an Iconic Entertainment Company called "Death Row" Records. I'm not saying that the man is a Saint but he's not the ? that you'd like to think he is. He's a character in pretty much every sense of the word

The real reason why people have an issue with Suge is not becuz of what they heard, but rather what they think that he did. And that was having something to do with killing 2Pac. Nothing more, nothing less.

The only REAL authentic issues one can go by with negative perspectives on Suge is:
    Sam Sneed

Dr. Dre - maybe, we still don't know

maybe's:

RBX - maybe. Business is business and Personal is personal
    Daz - but he didn't leave until 1999/2000 AFTER everybody else left, so that says alot
    OFTB - who knows why they REALLY left

and you can't please everybody so fuckit.

HipHopDX: I recently did an interview with Sir Jinx, and he revealed that you’re currently working on a documentary. So what exactly is the film about?

The D.O.C.: The whole Ruthless [Records break-up to Death Row Records creation] story is really just patches. It’s bits and pieces of the truth. None of these people really know what happened because I haven’t said anything yet. Most of the guys that are in-the-know aren’t saying [what really happened] because it benefits them not to say it. The truth as it is in the world now, it makes them look good. Which is cool, I’m not really – that ? never really bothered me.
    - The D.O.C.
    http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.14020/title.the-doc-elaborates-on-dr-dre-split-reveals-request-from-eminem

another excerpt
    They were talking about doing an N.W.A. movie for a minute, and I knew off top that that ? could never happen. Number one, none of those muthafuckas really get along with each other good enough to do ? . And number two, everybody wants to tell a fraction of the story from their own perspective. And none of that ? coulda been true, because first off I wasn’t even in the movie.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    You shouldn't be so quick to believe "popular opinion". especially when it comes to Black People
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Huey_C

So you mean:

Snoop and Suge made peace and Snoop admitted to learning alot from Suge

Kurupt rejoined Death Row when he was down on his lucc and Suge made him an Executive and put money in his pockets

Rage never said anything bad about Suge. She got treated like a regular female eMCee, let alone the fact that she ACTUALLY released an album. Something virtually unheard of in the up until recently foreal

Daz told stories of him and Suge acting like Brothers (even fist fighting). But Daz talks ? about everybody so what else could u expect from tha homie

Quik and Suge never had issues. He even offered Quik Top Dollar for a Contract back in the day, after Dre and Snoop put their albums out. He was actually very vital to the company, they just never advertised it.

Michel'le never said anything bad about Suge other than the fact that she got popped once. But what Man hasn't tapped his Queen ONCE in a relationship... be foreal, not anecdotal.

The D.O.C. i think was the one who told the story of Suge Knight being named "Suge". I could be wrong but i think it was him, I read about it before.

Crooked I never gave anything less than props to Suge

Waka Flocka and Suge was kool

Katt Williams and Suge was homies

Reggie Wright never said anything bad about Suge

2Pac was riding with Suge September 7th 1996 {Eazy-E's birthday}

Danny Boy had love for Suge until the very very very end. Right before he came out the closet and disappeared from the Earth (that's about 20 years right there)

There's more and I could go on. Like his Charity Events and ? like that but that's another Thread, or maybe we'll see it in his new Biopic/Documentary coming out next month.

"Suge Knight" is a myth. He's a Persona built up to make his image seem more "gangsta" becuz it's the ideal entity for an Iconic Entertainment Company called "Death Row" Records. I'm not saying that the man is a Saint but he's not the ? that you'd like to think he is. He's a character in pretty much every sense of the word

The real reason why people have an issue with Suge is not becuz of what they heard, but rather what they think that he did. And that was having something to do with killing 2Pac. Nothing more, nothing less.

The only REAL authentic issues one can go by with negative perspectives on Suge is:
    Sam Sneed

Dr. Dre - maybe, we still don't know

maybe's:

RBX - maybe. Business is business and Personal is personal
    Daz - but he didn't leave until 1999/2000 AFTER everybody else left, so that says alot
    OFTB - who knows why they REALLY left

and you can't please everybody so fuckit.

HipHopDX: I recently did an interview with Sir Jinx, and he revealed that you’re currently working on a documentary. So what exactly is the film about?

The D.O.C.: The whole Ruthless [Records break-up to Death Row Records creation] story is really just patches. It’s bits and pieces of the truth. None of these people really know what happened because I haven’t said anything yet. Most of the guys that are in-the-know aren’t saying [what really happened] because it benefits them not to say it. The truth as it is in the world now, it makes them look good. Which is cool, I’m not really – that ? never really bothered me.
    - The D.O.C.
    http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.14020/title.the-doc-elaborates-on-dr-dre-split-reveals-request-from-eminem

another excerpt
    They were talking about doing an N.W.A. movie for a minute, and I knew off top that that ? could never happen. Number one, none of those muthafuckas really get along with each other good enough to do ? . And number two, everybody wants to tell a fraction of the story from their own perspective. And none of that ? coulda been true, because first off I wasn’t even in the movie.

The movie aside: Suge is a evil ? . If the movie never came out Suge would still be a evil ? . Evil in its purist form.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So glad this movie did well. Actually out here in cali but I'll check it out when i get home
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That means dude wasn't as evil as he's been made out to be. I don't know the guy personally but I don't know of any person in history that ever had a nickname that they didn't earn/personify to some degree.

So is that why Debo from Friday's nickname is Tiny?
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options

So is that why Debo from Friday's nickname is Tiny?

I was waiting for somebody to use that as an example.

Now, have you ever known someone named after something sweet that didn't embody it in some type of way?

Didn't think so.

Ice Cube got his nickname by being "cold with the ladies on some ? ? "

Snoop got his name from the cartoon that he loved as a little kid

etc etc

Do your history on Marion Knight the Man before you jump to conclusions by the legends (and distortions) of Suge Knight. You'd be surprised