• akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    Clarence's Taste of New Orleans

2131 Old Edgewood Road
    Edgewood, MD 410-612-0700

As in New Orleans, the staff at Clarance's treats you like a long lost friend, and Chef Clarence himself will often appear at your table, ? -aproned and smiling, to ask you how ya like the food. You will. The jambalya is starcy, with a touch of heat, and the fried catfish strips are crispy andtender. Whether you get the crawfish etoufee or the Chesapeake-influenced blackened catfish with crab topping, Calrence's delivers substancial portions at a Big Easy oace. Relax and linger with an Abitabeer, and don't leave without a few beignets.

entress start at $15
    Hmm I was interested til I saw the location smh

My other fav places to eat are:
    Lemongrass on Central Ave
    One Eyed Mikes on Bond St in Fells Point (hidden lil spot, love it, AMAZING food)
    Roys on President St (GOAT)
    Moes on President St (ghetto but food is great)
    Bay Cafe on Boston St (mainly for the view and atmosphere)
    Bill Batemans for wings

Other than that I go to a lot of chain restaraunts sadly bc I dont like Bmores restaraunt selection much. Houlihans, PF Changs, Outback, Cheesecake Factory, a few others
  • akforty7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lmao I would really have to get to know everyone better before I would meet up wit folks. I'm iffy like that. Except AK- cause I'm sure we'll hang out b4 the year is up. With my buddy EmM :D but anyway yea.....

yaaaaay!! *cheers*

yeah dont meet ppl off the ic unless u know them & know for a fact they cool... lmao i learned my lesson
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Hmm I was interested til I saw the location smh

My other fav places to eat are:
    Lemongrass on Central Ave
    One Eyed Mikes on Bond St in Fells Point (hidden lil spot, love it, AMAZING food)
    Roys on President St (GOAT)
    Moes on President St (ghetto but food is great)
    Bay Cafe on Boston St (mainly for the view and atmosphere)
    Bill Batemans for wings

Other than that I go to a lot of chain restaraunts sadly bc I dont like Bmores restaraunt selection much. Houlihans, PF Changs, Outback, Cheesecake Factory, a few others

damn none of those spots are in here...

i like moes...and i've been to bay cafe...

but i've never been to those other spots..i'll have to check them out.. and i honestly don't really like chains...never really did, i like discovering little spots, or going someone where off of someone's word...so i'll make a note to try some of those spots u mentioned out'
  • akforty7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    damn none of those spots are in here...

i like moes...and i've been to bay cafe...

but i've never been to those other spots..i'll have to check them out.. and i honestly don't really like chains...never really did, i like discovering little spots, or going someone where off of someone's word...so i'll make a note to try some of those spots u mentioned out'

yeah i prefer authentic restaraunts too but some chains like pf changs be on the moooooney every time. the best resraraunts are in dc tho. there SO much diversity and selection its crazy.
    ? i could go for some pf changs right now.. *runs away from this thread*
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bump for fundz
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I haven't eaten there in years. Guess it wasn't very memorable.
    I guess it would be worth it if it's proportionate to your budget.
    IMO, the best food is home cooked though, which is almost always infinitely less expensive...
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ruth Chris's is the beezneez!! only been there in Hong Kong twice, well worth it.
This discussion has been closed.