Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaq Fu and Kazaam was ?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Final Bout was pretty terrible, especially for how hyped up it was at one time.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Shaq Fu and Kazaam was ?

shaq-face.jpg

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ever play Rival Schools:United by Fate?
    Always thought it had the worst title. And the game is exactly how it sounds lol

I actually liked that game..Capcom was on their ? releasing a new fighting game every few months during the playstation and Sega Saturn era

Cyberbots
    Darkstalkers
    Rival Schools
    Capcom vs snk
    Marvel Versus games

Dreamcast too , this is when fighting games died popularity wise but it was the golden age for ? players until sf4 came out
  • BenjaminE
    Options
    Before the Dynasty Warriors series was a monotonous hack and slash it with horrible voice work and cut scenes, it was a mediocre fighting game...

Anyone familiar with this series?

Anyone?
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    Before the Dynasty Warriors series was a monotonous hack and slash it with horrible voice work and cut scenes, it was a mediocre fighting game...

Anyone?

It was better when it was a soul blade clone. My boy had it, it shouldve stayed in that format imo
  • BenjaminE
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »

Anyone?

It was better when it was a soul blade clone. My boy had it, it shouldve stayed in that format imo

Agreed...