Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    give her life or the death penalty
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    There is something off and illogical about Rodriguez. This is the new generation folks. Times we living in where death is broadcast on worldstar daily, where tragedy is the norm of society crucial outcomes, where disconnection of humanity and the allure for materialistics is the new "love". The devil is a " Santa Claus figure " the boogeyman!!!!! This is life bruh, life with no rules.

My Lil brothers are products of current times.They are disconnected. They are so desensitized to deaths because it's broadcast from every ally, and " ? up" ? is just another "story" or ? .

Her parents were at fault, her friends were at fault, her whole cirlce was at fault because all of this point to one thing: disconnection. Disconnection of communication, feelings, and empathy from ALL areas ( empathy for her new born, empathy from her parents to understand her pregnancy, empathy for herself to appreciate her worth and self love to not make the same mistakes of non- protected sex). The troubling point of her stealing lingerie right after she killed her "son"......... Is so symbolic, deep, and dark on so many levels bruh. Just that philosophy for her to do this will fly over people heads when in reality she is corrupted with ? demons, greed, and envy.

Let her story be a reflection of times. We all need to have our battle gear strapped on, and our priorities in line because its only gonna get worse. But we have to protect ourselves and our family. Many wars are raging man, only the strong.....

You are 100% right little brother. We need to educate ourselves about mental illnesses, just like we educated ourselves about AIDS back in the late 80s and early 90s. We still treat mental illnesses as a taboo subject, but we shouldn't because it is part of our reality. As a society, we are so focused on scientific and technological advancements, but we are in the Stone Age when it comes to our laws and how we govern ourselves. Our societal illnesses will just find a way to manifest itself through these advancements until we do something about it.

How is it a mental illness when like fox stated the behaviour is becoming the norm with our youth.. ? ain't gonna change
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abortion wasn't an option?

I like how you ? think their some significant difference lol

Either way you killed a human being. She clearly doesn't have the best sense or health care in the world so Im sure she didnt know she was pregnant until at least a few months (after waiting and hoping for her period and thinking it was just "late.")

By the time she discovered she was pregnant she'd have likely been "aborting" a fully human being that simply wasn't done growing. Just like a 2 year old isn't done growing into a lrger sized adult.

So if you mad at her for killing a baby but not mad at somebody for killing a fetus (under developed baby) then you're bogus.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    what a horrid ?
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death is the only option
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is something off and illogical about Rodriguez. This is the new generation folks. Times we living in where death is broadcast on worldstar daily, where tragedy is the norm of society crucial outcomes, where disconnection of humanity and the allure for materialistics is the new "love". The devil is a " Santa Claus figure " the boogeyman!!!!! This is life bruh, life with no rules.

My Lil brothers are products of current times.They are disconnected. They are so desensitized to deaths because it's broadcast from every ally, and " ? up" ? is just another "story" or ? .

Her parents were at fault, her friends were at fault, her whole cirlce was at fault because all of this point to one thing: disconnection. Disconnection of communication, feelings, and empathy from ALL areas ( empathy for her new born, empathy from her parents to understand her pregnancy, empathy for herself to appreciate her worth and self love to not make the same mistakes of non- protected sex). The troubling point of her stealing lingerie right after she killed her "son"......... Is so symbolic, deep, and dark on so many levels bruh. Just that philosophy for her to do this will fly over people heads when in reality she is corrupted with ? demons, greed, and envy.

Let her story be a reflection of times. We all need to have our battle gear strapped on, and our priorities in line because its only gonna get worse. But we have to protect ourselves and our family. Many wars are raging man, only the strong.....

You are 100% right little brother. We need to educate ourselves about mental illnesses, just like we educated ourselves about AIDS back in the late 80s and early 90s. We still treat mental illnesses as a taboo subject, but we shouldn't because it is part of our reality. As a society, we are so focused on scientific and technological advancements, but we are in the Stone Age when it comes to our laws and how we govern ourselves. Our societal illnesses will just find a way to manifest itself through these advancements until we do something about it.

How is it a mental illness when like fox stated the behaviour is becoming the norm with our youth.. ? ain't gonna change

Well, think about it like this... the traditional family structure is not there nowadays. The absence of one parent can lead a child to look for acceptance from other sources, usually negative. The age of the parent who raises the child can play a factor also, a child rising a child? Another thing to consider is that with ondemand technology (cell phones, social media, etc.), parents are losing their influence over their children at an earlier age now more than ever.

Some mental illnesses are like viruses, infecting everything around it like family, friends, classmates, and co-workers. If you ever been a victim or witnessed extreme behavior from an inflicted person, then you are going to walk around with an extra edge to yourself, which is not good. Look at that Scumbag thread in Donkey. Everyone who read that thread is going to be more vigilant against people in general. Look at the ridiculous reasoning behind some of those fights in the last time you have been in a fight thread in Donkey. Look at some the extreme actions we would take if a big brolic ? slapped our girl in the ass thread. Cause and effect. Action causes reaction. Get where I am coming from?

100% real.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While this is a crazy story....I won't say I'm shocked. We are living in a society where abortion is legal. And before anyone tried to argue when a fetus is considered a person, miss me with that.

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Y'all love these latinas tho
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭

True, but she seems more like a sociopath than someone who is mentally ill.

Now, some people might classify that as mental illness.....but there really is no cure for being a sociopath.

They can get treatment, but all they probably do is go through the motions to trick the doctors into thinking their treatment was successful.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    'Shoplifting with a baby in her bag the entire time certainly suggests a little bit of difficulty following society's rules,' Hettleman said at the hearing, adding that the matter was still under investigation.

Really? Is that they best they can do? I make a living in IT. However, how difficult is it to read this and not conclude that the broad isn't right in the head?
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭

this is new ?

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm too country and still got my a bit of my moms superstitions in me. Dead babies in lingerie bags at the mall ain't nature. Security guard could of opened fire and I wouldn't even be mad. And that bathtub would be getting replaced ASAP.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them Crepes Do Be Fire Doe
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lock up whoever nutted in this ? too
  • prada_g24
    prada_g24 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭
    i know the pancakes are delicious but damn she is a true mental case. the fact that after childbirth she was able to ? the baby, walk around with it like it was a cantaloupe in her bag and shop for some thot draws at Vicki lets me know she aint all there mentally. she was literally shopping for some ? to get ? in after killing her baby. and her man aint ? neither
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In her defense that IHOP do be bussin tho ma ? .
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In her defense that IHOP do be bussin tho ma ? .

I just had that lemon strawberry French toast yesterday that ? slapped @Young_Chitlin
  • Bcotton5
  • Bcotton5