? people who think they know something about sports but really don't know jack ?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh yall did indyman foul hahaha
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beefer77 wrote: »
    Manny can't lose he has ? on his side.

Everything skip bayless says about tebow or mayweather matter fact anything he says.

Ufc fans thinking rousey could beat Floyd
    MMA fans who bash boxing
    Jim Lampley and Larry Merchant just breathing
    bob Arum press conferences about boxing
    de la Hoya blueprint
    Freddie roach managing career after 2011

Rousey would beat Floyd in an MMA fight, obviously you couldn't or shouldn't believe otherwise. They're basically the same size and it ain't like he's Tyson who can lay her out with one punch before she grabs ahold of him and judo tosses him on his head. Is a Ronda a annoying c*nt? Yes. Would my money be on her in a actual fight? Yes.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These Rhonda Rousey fan girls who think they know ? about the UFC REALLY bug me.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    These Rhonda Rousey fan girls who think they know ? about the UFC REALLY bug me.

Rhonda rousey fan girl- a group of idiotic feminist hoes women who know ? about mma and a bunch of beta male's who want Rhonda to dominate them
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread kinda creepy. 2 dead ? posted on the first page
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can tell ? don't know ? when they only talk about the teams that are currently winning or a player who is relevant for non-sports related ? (tebow virginity n christianity, vick and the dog fighting). I'll admit the only sports I follow are baseball, basketball and football if ? start yapping about soccer or boxing I just listen n try not to sound stupid. I also think the older people get the harder it gets to follow sports. There is no way that at 30 w kids n a full time job now I can tell u the starting line up for every NBA squad and their best guy on the bench; there was a time in middle/high school I could do that off the top of my head w/o hesitation.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I once made a list for someone who didn't believe I knew that ? , they went home checked on it and got some money off em on a bet.
  • JaDaDon
    JaDaDon Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some ? that let's me know somebody has the football I.Q. of a 9-year old girl...

- Anybody that thinks QB's win and lose games alone.

- You think American Football is played with pads because "the players are soft" and somehow rugby (played by a bunch of crackers the size of Wes Welker) is "tougher" 'cause they playing in daisy dukes and soccer shirts.

- You think a team can win a game or have a winning season "by luck".

- You don't know a player is good or not unless ESPN tells you.

- You think the O-line and D-line are the least important positions in football.

- You think playing DB means having a foot-race with a wideout.

Basketball dumb ? ...

- You think all those playground/AND 1 mixtape ? could "easily" play in the league, but they just "too real" for the NBA.

- You think old school legends were just legends because they didn't play in the last 15 years.

- You think if a team signs *any* 3 or 4 All stars the rest of the league should be on "suicide watch".

- You say ? like "That team wouldn't be so good if their shots wasn't falling".

More to come...

That be killing me...
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Basketball dumb ? ...

- You think all those playground/AND 1 mixtape ? could "easily" play in the league, but they just "too real" for the NBA.

I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Breaking down Lebrons game he is that ? who was the top street basketball player in the hood who actually finished high school and college and made it to the nba. He has no jump shot, average ball handling skills, no killer instinct and travels alot.

Lebron James=good streetball player who made it to the NBA