• nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This does look better than the first
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Can't wait for this ? . They just now promoting it smh. This was a true horror film, they don't make too many of those no more. They always got to rely on violence now at days. Nothing spooky about them.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I'm down. Really enjoyed the first one.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sinister was iight, but the conjouring was the ? .
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »

Man hell nah!!! That ? was weak. Same formula, better acting than most but trash overall.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!! just WOW!!!!!!!!!!

The conjuring was just another exorcist knock off. Sinister brought true horror films back. The lawnmower >>>>>>>>. That ? completely got me, I actually ? jumped. I aint did that ? since saw part 1. That movie kept your mind wondering and your nerves uneasy. The way they timed ? was damn near perfect. They way they let you take in whats going on and by the time you figured it out boom!, something else is going on. Only one thing they could have left out was the monster on the computer screen scene. We all saw that coming and that ? is played out. The very start of this movie will catch your attention. This movie just seems so real. I really felt like I was watching a real life spooky ass tape I found somewhere. This movie did what all those over the top blood and guts slashers/pop out at you when you least expect it horror movies did without all of that.

Aint had a movie that leave you tripping after you see it since freddy and candy man. The start of the movie was stuck in my head for a cool minute. This whole movie just ? with your head from start to finish.

One of the best cheep jump scenes in a minute! This is something the conjuring failed to do.
    The start of this movie got to be one of the most well put together in horror films. I saw the movie a second time and realized something weird going on in this scene. It's kinda hard to catch it the 1st time.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!! just WOW!!!!!!!!!!

The conjuring was just another exorcist knock off. Sinister brought true horror films back. The lawnmower >>>>>>>>. That ? completely got me, I actually ? jumped. I aint did that ? since saw part 1. That movie kept your mind wondering and your nerves uneasy. The way they timed ? was damn near perfect. They way they let you take in whats going on and by the time you figured it out boom!, something else is going on. Only one thing they could have left out was the monster on the computer screen scene. We all saw that coming and that ? is played out. The very start of this movie will catch your attention. This movie just seems so real. I really felt like I was watching a real life spooky ass tape I found somewhere. This movie did what all those over the top blood and guts slashers/pop out at you when you least expect it horror movies did without all of that.

Aint had a movie that leave you tripping after you see it since freddy and candy man. The start of the movie was stuck in my head for a cool minute. This whole movie just ? with your head from start to finish.

One of the best cheep jump scenes in a minute! This is something the conjuring failed to do.
    The start of this movie got to be one of the most well put together in horror films. I saw the movie a second time and realized something weird going on in this scene. It's kinda hard to catch it the 1st time.

This guy gets it.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? gonna be dope

I love horror movies but I rarely actually get scared of them. The first one actually had a ? shook. Can't wait
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Movie getting awful reviews smh
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks cool. I aint seen a horror movie that scared me since babadook. Before that i cant even remember. I cant remember the first sinister but i know ive seen it, ill have to rewatch it soon.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Looks cool. I aint seen a horror movie that scared me since babadook. Before that i cant even remember. I cant remember the first sinister but i know ive seen it, ill have to rewatch it soon.

The Babadook was the best horror movie I've seen in a long time. That ? is A1 in my book.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't even seen the first one is it worth seeing?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw it Friday. It was cool. Got predictable towards the end
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Saw it Friday. It was cool. Got predictable towards the end

Man they been torching this movie on the reviews.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    ? gonna be dope

I love horror movies but I rarely actually get scared of them. The first one actually had a ? shook. Can't wait

The first One is the scariest movie Ive seen in a long time.. Probably since the first time I seen "It" but that was mostly becuz I was high as ? watching it
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Babadook was pretty good, that book itself in the movie was scary enough. And the kid was acting his off. #Pause #NoPedo #NoSandusky

I saw this movie Saturday night with my girl. I liked it, the kid was a ? . I liked how they used the ghost of the dead kids more. Those videos are some disturbing ? and that music adds to it.

I liked the first one but my nit pick of it is they didn't use Bagul enough. He's an interesting and original movie monster. He's been kinda under utilized in both films.
    I was kinda surprised when they actually let the other son die, but now when I think about I really shouldn't be.

My girl said it was stupid but she was jumping every other scene and admitted she said a prayer for our household on the way home. Smh
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Oh yea Annabelle was scary as ? . I watched that ? at home by myself at 11 at night. I was shook, can't lie.

I watched a couple episodes of Always Sunny after to lighten up the mood.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Oh yea Annabelle was scary as ? . I watched that ? at home by myself at 11 at night. I was shook, can't lie.

my 10 year old sister watched that and was unfazed.

? .
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »

my 10 year old sister watched that and was unfazed.

? .

You must be such a real ? offline. Goated for your troubles.