Mission Impossible 5: Rogue Nation (2015) Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames, Rebecca Ferguson & Simon Pegg

13»

Comments

• kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw it again last night! Mannn the action scenes was off the chain.. i even enjoyed the Opera scene more
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    The opera sequence was my favorite part of the movie
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this wasn't better or worse than ghost protocol for me but I'd agree the burj khalifa set piece was the standout from both movies.

Didn't like the villain in this either, dude talked like he'd been eating bad ? for an entire lifetime.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    I disagree I think the opera sequence is way better. It was like something out of De Palma's movie which I think is still the best in the entire franchise. A return to suspense and genuine tension with this one was welcome. That's something that's been really missing since the original because since M:I 2 it's been more about spectacle than anything else.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally saw this today. This is way better than 2 or 3. Never saw ghost protocol. I need to get up on that. I'm surprised there's not a lot of traffic in here. Movie was great. Tom has been consistent here lately