Who are you voting for: Bernie Sanders or Hilary Clinton?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't vote in these national elections, I only vote for my immediate district/local issues. Things that will directly affect me. Plus, I feel like that's the only way we have any chance of things getting better. Vote at the grassroots level and hope that those people are the ones that get into the Senate and Congress.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Out of all the candidates, Donald Trump seems the most sincere. He doesn't pander like Hillary.

Hillary is so phony. Her body language looks like somebody told her how to act in front of a camera.

How do you feel about his ideologies & policy proposals?

Everybody is making a big deal about how Trump says he's going to deport the illegal immigrants.

But I don't see anything wrong with deporting people who are here illegally.

In fact, I don't understand the opposing viewpoint.

Basically what Sneak just said. Not only is that not the only topic he holds a questionable position with, it alone is enough reason to want nothing to do with him.

He's not just trying to deport all illegals (which raises issues on it's own) he also wishes to challenge birthright citizenship granted by the 14th amendment. That then open's a pandora's box of the government deciding whose citizenship is valid and whose isn't.

It's understandable that you don't understand the opposing viewpoint when you don't quite have a full grasp of the viewpoint in which you are supporting.

? was sincere about what he was saying and had the body language to match. Don't be amongst the naive individuals allowing that to be the driving force behind their support of a candidate.

Honestly, ? might have been the best leader in the 20th century. Its too bad that we stopped him. If we had never got involved in World War II he probably would have exterminated all of the jews, which would have been a good thing.

My ? ...please stick to the Reason

Nah.. ? is consistently one of the WOAT