George Zimmerbitch Bashes ‘Baboon’ Obama After WDBJ Shooting...

Options
124»

Comments

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why ain't this Caucaspic dead yet??
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The factthat he can walk the streets like this while pretending (cuz he aint happy at all and you can tell) but pretending to be so blaze' about everything is why I think blacks aren't taken seriously...

If he can do that and nobody does anything to him as a unit (not just one lone gunman) then what does that say about us as a community/race of people?

Bet plenty of ? in Florida got their ? beat for rolling through the wrong ? 's hood or disrespecting the wrong ? 's favorite rapper. How is this POS still alive? Where the thugs at?
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    The factthat he can walk the streets like this while pretending (cuz he aint happy at all and you can tell) but pretending to be so blaze' about everything is why I think blacks aren't taken seriously...

If he can do that and nobody does anything to him as a unit (not just one lone gunman) then what does that say about us as a community/race of people?

Bet plenty of ? in Florida got their ? beat for rolling through the wrong ? 's hood or disrespecting the wrong ? 's favorite rapper. How is this POS still alive? Where the thugs at?

26843216-26843217-large.jpg
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats what I mean.. ? get killed over a hell of alot less.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

Thats what I mean.. ? get killed over a hell of alot less.

Somebody posted a story in here a while back about a ? kid that got killed for wearing red shoes in rollin 60s territory in LA....for a morherfuckin pair of SHOES.

GZ is still breathing though. How? Why?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    keep this ? in mind next time you hear a gangsta ass rapper telling you to keep it real

No matter how many times you try, rappers don't got ? to do with Zimmerman still breathing. You mentioned in plenty threads in the past your gripes with rappers now and how You gave up on hip hop long ago...let it go ? because ain't none of the rappers you idolize from generations past go out and merk the cops who beat Rodney King did they?
    My favorite rapper blasted 2 ? ass ? cops for harassing a black man that he didnt even know
    https://youtu.be/eUBw3DzYDNk

So ? you, ? george zimmerman and ? all these fake ass studio gangsta genocide ass rappers. Eat a ? ?

Your favorite rapper was one of the biggest victims of the studio gangsta ? you talk about. The same Pac that screamed "my 44 make sure all your kids don't grow" to another black man...then according to multiple accounts see this man in person and says "I'm just trying to sell some records" when asked why he's making multiple death threats on wax....yup not studio gangsta ? or hypocritical at all...shame on you for actually taking these ? serious and expecting because Rick Ross says he got a chopper in the trunk that the ? really got a ? chopper. You sound like a disappointed kid mad his favorite super heroes ain't real.

i dont expect any fake ass rapper to be anything but a fake ass rapper. the problem is there is no consequence to being a fake ass rapper. call it what you want but my dude went to war with the enemy just as his mother, his stepfather and his gidfather trained him to do.

"i aint no killer but dont push me." compare that to "Red beam make a ? ? sit down. Thought it was bulletproof till he got hit the fifth time."

all these rap clowns are just that clowns. but you sucka duck ass negroes that gas these fools up with absolutely zero levels of accountability aint much better. do i expect william roberts and plies to put a hit on zimmerman ofcourse not. but i do expect the fools who listen to rozay and the rest of these clowns to call them out for their obvious hypocrisy and ? .

i knew pac wasnt malcom but i respect him for jeopardizing his life and freedom for coming to the defense of a brother he didnt even know. he made songs about blasting crocked corrupt police and he did it. i would much rather support a brother who lived up to his words about fighting the pigs than a brother who lives up to his words about killing somebody kids. you misguided ass ? riders cant understand the difference.

So you just ignore Pac's own hypocritical ways after he shot those 2 cops when it came to becoming super thug on records? You keep saying you don't expect these rappers to actually do ? , yet keep saying you're mad nobody is holding them accountable for not doing ? . How you mad at some ? you say you don't actually expect to happen? That makes no damn sense. Pac said I ain't a killer but don't push me...now go count how many times he threatened to murder Biggie, Puffy, Jay-Z, Prodigy, Chino XL and a bunch of other rappers on songs he admitted he was making just for money? He wasn't living up to ? but what Suge Knight was telling him to.
  • skpjr78
    Options
    keep this ? in mind next time you hear a gangsta ass rapper telling you to keep it real

No matter how many times you try, rappers don't got ? to do with Zimmerman still breathing. You mentioned in plenty threads in the past your gripes with rappers now and how You gave up on hip hop long ago...let it go ? because ain't none of the rappers you idolize from generations past go out and merk the cops who beat Rodney King did they?
    My favorite rapper blasted 2 ? ass ? cops for harassing a black man that he didnt even know

So ? you, ? george zimmerman and ? all these fake ass studio gangsta genocide ass rappers. Eat a ? ?

Your favorite rapper was one of the biggest victims of the studio gangsta ? you talk about. The same Pac that screamed "my 44 make sure all your kids don't grow" to another black man...then according to multiple accounts see this man in person and says "I'm just trying to sell some records" when asked why he's making multiple death threats on wax....yup not studio gangsta ? or hypocritical at all...shame on you for actually taking these ? serious and expecting because Rick Ross says he got a chopper in the trunk that the ? really got a ? chopper. You sound like a disappointed kid mad his favorite super heroes ain't real.

i dont expect any fake ass rapper to be anything but a fake ass rapper. the problem is there is no consequence to being a fake ass rapper. call it what you want but my dude went to war with the enemy just as his mother, his stepfather and his gidfather trained him to do.

"i aint no killer but dont push me." compare that to "Red beam make a ? ? sit down. Thought it was bulletproof till he got hit the fifth time."

all these rap clowns are just that clowns. but you sucka duck ass negroes that gas these fools up with absolutely zero levels of accountability aint much better. do i expect william roberts and plies to put a hit on zimmerman ofcourse not. but i do expect the fools who listen to rozay and the rest of these clowns to call them out for their obvious hypocrisy and ? .

i knew pac wasnt malcom but i respect him for jeopardizing his life and freedom for coming to the defense of a brother he didnt even know. he made songs about blasting crocked corrupt police and he did it. i would much rather support a brother who lived up to his words about fighting the pigs than a brother who lives up to his words about killing somebody kids. you misguided ass ? riders cant understand the difference.

So you just ignore Pac's own hypocritical ways after he shot those 2 cops when it came to becoming super thug on records? You keep saying you don't expect these rappers to actually do ? , yet keep saying you're mad nobody is holding them accountable for not doing ? . How you mad at some ? you say you don't actually expect to happen? That makes no damn sense. Pac said I ain't a killer but don't push me...now go count how many times he threatened to murder Biggie, Puffy, Jay-Z, Prodigy, Chino XL and a bunch of other rappers on songs he admitted he was making just for money? He wasn't living up to ? but what Suge Knight was telling him to.

But happened to big 6 months after Pac died tho?
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    ? Florida.

Florida niggs talk all that ? , and yet this half-cac STILL breathes air.

Won't hesitate to ? a a black man they have "beef" with tho. ..
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When he turn into Remy from higher learning?
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Florida stand up!
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not that I wish ill on him because it'll come back to him. Remember when Griselda Blanco thought she could go to the butcher?
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Florida stand up!

When?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    No need to retaliate with senseless violence and doing the same ? he did. Mark my words when i say this. This dude will not be living for much long, you can see he is filled with hate and unhappiness. All that ? will eat him alive.
  • skpjr78
    edited August 2015
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    No need to retaliate with senseless violence and doing the same ? he did. Mark my words when i say this. This dude will not be living for much long, you can see he is filled with hate and unhappiness. All that ? will eat him alive.

CS. I have a feeling he will do the job that no one else really wants to do. Nobody wants to get their hands ? touching that half dead no good miserable pos.

Its only a matter of time b4 he kobains himself. Dude is already half dead and u can see it.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? still crying 96 east coast tears.
    "Yea he shot two cops, but but he threatened biggie"
    Waaaaah
    Vamoose u big baby.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If anyone's still wondering why this guy is still alive yet so-called thugs ? each other every day over ? ...

...just take a look at how this thread about this p.o.s. somehow devolved into yet another petty argument about 2pac and biggie.

in 2015.

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Dont know why anyone would expect a rapper to do something about this. People whos job is to make hit records. Really?

Then the thugs...argue and ? over petty ? that doesnt go beyond a handful of blocks. If they cant see the system theyre feeding by falling victim to gangbanging lifestyles they probably arent conscious enough to give a ? about social change or what "some white dude" said "as long as hes not ? my ? or ? up my money"

Any other decent human being would not waste their own life to take the life of a ? . Why? Cuz theyre better than that.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always ponder how rozay can brag about shrimp, lobster, and the finest herbs for his lemon peppered chicken from wing stop when there's people out chea hungry.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    MF's always looking for leadership in the wrong people, especially since they are black and famous. What about the people who actually affect your lives like your elected officials.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

? still crying 96 east coast tears.
    "Yea he shot two cops, but but he threatened biggie"
    Waaaaah
    Vamoose u big baby.

Yeah you definitely missed the point of that whole exchange
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    MF's always looking for leadership in the wrong people, especially since they are black and famous. What about the people who actually affect your lives like your elected officials.

Elected officials are failing us at every turn. So what's next?
  • Rembrandt
    Rembrandt Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    Zimmerman is the kind of troll that lives for a long time and then dies a nondescript, normal death. The irony here is that his last few moments won't be peaceful, since all he's ever craved in his life is attention.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    that ? really talking that ? on his twitter